This weekend is already shaping up to be a winner for Pennsylvania college football fans.
FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a special new user offer for the Pittsburgh vs. Penn State game in Happy Valley on Saturday.
Going into Week 3 of college football, there are five Pennsylvania online sportsbooks to choose form, with more on the way.
FanDuel PITT and PSU promo
FanDuel is celebrating the big in-state showdown by offering a $100 site credit for new users who correctly choose the winner of the Pitt vs. Penn State game.
Here’s how the promo works:
- Sign up for FanDuel by 12:00 p.m. Sept. 14
- Use the promo code CFB2019
- Participants who make their first pre-game moneyline wager of at least $5 on the Pitt vs. Penn State game will, in the event such wager wins, receive a site credit equal to $100 in addition to their bet paying out cash at onsite starting price odds
- Users must wager the $100 credit within seven days before it is eligible to be withdrawn.
- The minimum bet amount is $5.
- Some fine print: One wager per person, no love or cash out bets, pregame bets only
Pittsburgh vs. Penn State betting lines
Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1 0-0 Away) vs. No. 13 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Saturday marks the 1ooth meeting between the in-state rivals. It might be the last for the foreseeable future. Penn State Athletic Director Sandy Barbour said last May the rivalry would most likely be shelved until “some point after 2030.”
Here is the line for Pittsburgh vs. Penn State per FanDuel (as of Sept. 11):
|Penn State||-17.5||U 53||-875|
Public (Spread) betting percentages (as per FanDuel): PITT: 36% | PSU: 64%
Pitt vs. Penn State analysis
The Lines offers this analysis of Pittsburgh vs. Penn State:
“Penn State has scored 79 and 45 points in their first two games. The Panthers better be ready to deal with their in-state rival’s new firepower on offense. Pitt lost to UVA already this year in their only Power 5 game, so this might be a tough afternoon.”
Pittsburgh vs Penn State head-to-head record & betting trends
- Penn State defeated Pittsburgh, 51-6, on the road in Pittsburgh in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Penn State is 52-43-4 in its 99 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Penn State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 26-2-63 (W-D-L) in its 91 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Penn State is 53-1-8 (W-D-L) in its 62 all-time, head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.