Caesars Casino is one of the best-known gambling brands in the US.
It will be entering the Pennsylvania market under the Harrah’s Philadelphia license. Caesars already made a play for being a leader in online casinos with two other sites in Nevada and New Jersey.
NYX (which is now owned by Scientific Games) will power Caesars. The company will likely provide an identical platform to its New Jersey counterpart. We expect that Caesars will use 888 to power its online poker site, WSOP.com.
Caesars Online Casino overview
Caesars owns Harrah’s Philadelphia.
Harrah’s applied for the full $10 million interactive gaming license suite which allows for online slots, online table games, and online poker.
Caesars Casino did not launch as part of the initial rollout of online casinos on July 15, but it should get going sometime in 2019.
Caesars welcome bonus
In New Jersey, Caesars offers two welcome bonuses to get new players started.
By successfully signing up for an account, you will unlock a $10 reward paid in bonus money. You can use this bonus money on a single bet. Then, winnings will be paid out in bonus money.
As a new player, you can also enjoy a 100% deposit match bonus and earn up to $300 in bonus money on your first deposit. These are typical bonuses that give you an opportunity to try out the Caesars site.
The bonus money does carry a wagering requirement, which varies depending on the games you play. Caesars’ bonus playthrough requirements are as follows:
- Slots: 5x
- Video poker: 10x
- All other games: 25x
The Caesars Pennsylvania online casino may offer a slightly different bonus based on the various tax structure in the state. However, more than likely it will be similar to Caesars’ New Jersey set up. Caesars may change the bonus wager requirements on slots, which carry a 54% tax in Pennsylvania, but this is only speculation.
Caesars Online Casino loyalty program
Caesars rewards its players with its Caesars Rewards loyalty program, formerly known as Total Rewards.
Total Rewards spans the entire Caesars network. The program rewards players for their land-based and online play. This includes play at Caesars in Atlantic City, both Harrah’s Atlantic and Harrah’s Philadelphia, and any online casino play.
Your play at Caesars will contribute to tier credits that will allow you to earn higher tiers and better rewards. The Total Rewards system is a four-tier system
- Seven Stars
Your play will also earn you credits that you can transfer into casino play, hotel stays, entertainment and more. The Total Rewards program covers more than 40 properties.
Being a part of the Caesars network makes this an incredibly attractive bonus program, especially in the Pennsylvania market. The Total Rewards site features all the benefits of the program and allows you to book stays at Caesars properties.
Caesars Online Casino games
Caesars is a leader in casino play and looks to create amazing experiences for its players.
The online casino will offer games for every gambler’s preference. Hundreds of titles will be available from an easily searchable platform. Caesars has strong partnerships with game providers and will have many players’ favorite games.
Caesars will offer an extensive library of slot machine games with hundreds of titles.
You can catch a preview of what to expect by looking at Caesars’ New Jersey site. Caesars will offer games from a variety of top game providers including NetEnt, Konami, High 5 Games and IGT. The library will feature many of the favorite games available at the land-based casino, jackpot games, and popular culture games.
Some popular slots you will see include:
- 88 Fortunes
- DaVinci Diamonds
- Divine Fortune (jackpot)
- Kitty Glitter
- Raging Rhino
Blackjack is an immensely popular game since the outcome is partly based on a player’s skill. The edge is one of the best for players who play with proper strategy.
Pennsylvania regulators dictate the rules of the game, which are particularly favorable in the state. General rules are as follows:
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Doubling down permitted on any two cards
- Doubling down after splits
- Splits up to three hands (except aces)
- Late surrender
Caesars might offer the following types of online blackjack when it launches:
- Blackjack Xchange
- Blackjack Pro Micro Limit — Atlantic City Single Hand
- Blackjack Pro — Atlantic City Single Hand
Roulette is another popular game with players due to its ease of play. Caesars will offer several types of roulette, which is more than the average online casino.
Here are the games available in New Jersey:
- 100/1 roulette
- American roulette
- Double roulette
- European roulette
- French roulette
- Roulette Master
- Three-wheel roulette
Below is a general overview of the common forms of roulette:
- American roulette: The type of roulette you will see in most American casinos. This version has 38 numbers, including 0 and 00. The house edge on single number bets is 5.26%.
- European roulette: This type of roulette has better odds, with a house edge of single number bets of 2.7%. The board is slightly different from American roulette, as it features numbers 1-36 with only a single 0.
- French roulette: This is the original version of roulette has numbers 0-36 and features two unique rules. The first rule is called “En Prison,” which means players who make even-money bets on red/black can take back half their bet or leave half their bet on their board when the ball lands on 0. The second rule is called “La Partage” which means players who bet on even-money bets can get half of their bet back when the ball lands on zero. When these rules are available, this is the best available odds with a house edge of merely 1.35%.
Video poker gives players easy access to a variety of poker games. The classic video poker terminals of the casino floor are now available for you to enjoy online.
You will find a wide variety of video poker games at Caesars, which includes:
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Triple Play Draw Poker
- Five Play Draw Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Deuces Wild
- Deuces Wild Elite
- Double Double Regal Poker
- Regal Poker
- Regal Poker Deluxe
- Double Regal Poker
- Jester Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
Other Table Games
Beyond your typical games, a plethora of games is available at Caesars. Here are some other games you might find at the Caesars online casino:
- Let It Ride
- Three-card poker
- “The Voice” interactive game
Caesars Online Casino live dealer
Live dealer casinos are an increasingly popular style of game in which you can see footage of a dealer streaming directly onto your screen for the game you are playing.
Many players enjoy the interactive, real feel of the game. Typically, live dealer versions of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat are available.
Caesars NJ currently does not offer any live dealer games. However, both NYX and 888 have the capabilities to offer this feature, which means it is possible that PA may offer it. An assumption would be that Pennsylvania players will not see live dealer games at some point.
Caesars Online Casino software
The Caesars site is an exciting addition for a group that is dedicated to having a strong presence in the US online casino market. Caesars is the only operator to have casino sites in Nevada and New Jersey.
NYX will power the Pennsylvania site, which will likely mirror its New Jersey site. The site offers an easy-to-use interface with searchable games, an in-depth account section, and easy-to-navigate pages.
Caesars Online Casino mobile app
Players can enjoy the fun of online casino anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania by using the Caesars mobile app. Most of the games and features are available on the app for mobile phones and tablets.
The application is available to iOS and Android users. Players with Apple products can download the app in the app store. Android users can safely and securely download the application on the Caesars website.
Since the beginning of regulated online casinos in the US, banking has been a significant focus of operators. Banking has luckily evolved and now players have a plethora of options to deposit and withdraw.
Here are some deposit options you will likely find at the Harrah’s Philadelphia online casino:
- ACH or e-check: Use your bank account to fund your gaming account. This is like writing a check, where you would get your money to your account and the payment provider pulls the money out in a couple of days.
- Visa or Mastercard: Enjoy the ease of using your Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards to fund your account.
- PayNearMe: Fund your account at your local 7-Eleven convenience store. With this method, you will download a voucher from your account and bring it to your local store to fund your account in person.
- PayPal or Neteller: Both of these options are popular third-party wallets. Using these options offers you an extra layer of security and discretion.
- Wire transfer: Transfer money directly from your bank account to your gaming account. Be aware that this may include fees from your bank.
- Caesars Casino Prepaid Card: Load money onto a branded prepaid debit card to fund your account.
- Cash at the Harrah’s cage: Go to the Harrah’s Philadelphia cage and fund your account with cash.
Caesars online customer support
Caesars offers great support to its customers.
Most of the basic questions have answers on the FAQ page. If you need extra assistance about promotions, payouts, games, etc., you can reach a customer support agent 24/7 via phone, email or live chat.