Fanatics Sportsbook PA Review & Promo Code
Fanatics Sportsbook launched in Pennsylvania in January 2024. When Fanatics Sportsbook goes live in Pennsylvania, you’ll be able to sign up and claim a $200 welcome bonus. There is no Fanatics Sportsbook promo code needed to claim this bonus offer.
Best Pennsylvania sportsbook sign-up offers in March 2024
After registering, you will get $40 in FanCash daily for five straight days if you place at least one $10 bet each day. FanCash at Fanatics can be converted into bonus bets or used to buy merchandise at the Fanatics online shop.
Keep reading this Fanatics review to learn about the newest online sportsbook in the Keystone State. We go over how the $200 welcome bonus works, how to open a new account, the types of bets you can make, and more.
Fanatics PA Sportsbook bonus code March 2024
Fanatics is offering new users a welcome bonus worth up to $200 in FanCash, and you do not need a special Fanatics Sportsbook promo code to claim it. Keep reading for full details on how the 2024 Fanatics Sportsbook welcome bonus works.
|Fanatics Promo Code
|Up to $200 in FanCash
|Bet $10, Get $40 in FanCash daily for five days
|January 22, 2024
|Fanatics PA Promo Code Valid In
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Fanatics Sportsbook PA for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Fanatics Sportsbook PA welcome bonus – Up to $200
The Fanatics promo code welcome bonus is easy to claim and easy to understand. It does require betting at least $50 to claim the full $200 bonus. Here is a step-by-step guide to how it work.
- Open a new account with Fanatics Sportsbook in Pennsylvania.
- Deposit at least $50 if you want to claim the full bonus. The minimum deposit at Fanatics is $10.
- Then, daily for your first five days at Fanatics place at least one $10 cash bet. Each day that you, Fanatics rewards you with $40 in FanCash. So, if you place a $10 bet daily for five days you’ll end up wagering $50 and getting $200 in FanCash.
You get the FanCash whether your bet wins or loses.
- Next, you need to decide what you want to do with the FanCash. You can turn it into bonus bets and use it to place more wagers. Or, you can use it to buy merchandise from the Fanatics online shop. Whatever you decide the conversion rate is the same $1 in FanCash equals a $1 bonus bet or $1 at the Fanatics store.
Overall we like the Fanatics welcome bonus. It rewards you whether your bets win or lose and you can decide whether you want to bet $50 and claim the full $200 in bonuses, just bet $10 and get $40 in FanCash, or any amount in between.
Getting started at Fanatics Sportsbook in PA
If Fanatics does officially move into the legal PA sports betting space, creating a new account with the sportsbook will be very straightforward. All legal sportsbooks have a very similar registration process. You sign up, deposit funds and start betting within minutes.
To commence the signup process at Fanatics Sportsbook Pennsylvania, head to the website and find the ‘Register’ link. From there, you’ll need to enter a handful of personal information such as:
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
This information will be used to ensure that you are qualified to create a sports betting account with Fanatics. The operator will likely then employ a geolocation process to confirm that you are located in a legal sports betting state. You may also be asked to provide some confirming documents such as a driver’s license or bank statement. Once you have been confirmed, you’re all set to start wagering with Fanatics.
Can I trust Fanatics in Pennsylvania?
Yes, Fanatics Sportsbook is licensed in Pennsylvania, and nearly a dozen other states. We believe Fanatics is a welcome addition to the legal Pennsylvania sports betting scene.
Fanatics PA Sportsbook app
Though it’s fairly new to the marketplace, Fanatics Sportsbook already has a top mobile sportsbook app for both IOS and Android users. In fact, presently, Fanatics online sportsbook is only available in app form. We are hopeful that it will add a desktop site before it launches in Pennsylvania.
Where do I find Fanatics promotions?
To stay competitive with other sportsbooks, Fanatics will very likely offer users promotions. You will likely have to click the ‘Promo’ tab on the Fanatics website and mobile app to find all the current promotions. While we don’t know exactly what the operator will offer, we can speculate based on what we see around the industry.
- Odds boosts: To entice action, the operator will likely offer odds boosts on specific bets throughout the year. For example, a +150 bet on Najee Harris to rush for over 100 yards might be boosted to +200 on any given Sunday. These odds boosts can be influenced by storylines or simply at the operator’s discretion.
- Profit boosts: This type of promo is fairly similar to odds boosts. Users can capitalize on these promos by placing bets on standard lines, but they’ll receive higher payouts if the bet hits. A typical profit boost on bets usually falls around 20%, meaning you’ll earn 20% more from every bet that hits.
- Special lines: Special lines are one of the fastest-growing promotion types in the industry. These usually relate to player props. The operator will offer a special line that a player will easily hit, like Jalen Hurts over 0.5 passing yards. Granted, special lines must be parlayed into larger bets, but the operator is essentially giving away a free leg of that parlay.
- Referral bonus: To continue signing up new customers, most sportsbooks offer some type of referral bonus to users. The operator will often reward users with anywhere from $10 to $100 just for referring new friends to the sportsbook. The Fanatics sports betting site will almost certainly incorporate some type of referral bonus.
Why should I choose the Fanatics Sportsbook?
Since Fanatics is not yet live we can’t give exact reasons for you to choose the sportsbook right now. However, if the operator includes the following features, it will be a win for Pennsylvania sports bettors:
- A strong welcome bonus: Since Fanatics is already a multi-billion dollar business, it is reasonable to expect that its sportsbook will offer a hefty welcome bonus for new users. The company has deep pockets, so we can expect an enticing welcome bonus. A welcome bonus that is on par with that of DraftKings or BetMGM would be a win for new bettors.
- Merchandise bonuses/prizes: As a leader in the sports merchandise market, Fanatics could incorporate some sort of merchandising perk within its sportsbook. This would be a new wrinkle within the sportsbook marketplace, as no other sportsbook also operates a merchandise wing. Fanatics could reward users with official team apparel or host specific contests for retail prizes.
- Loyalty rewards program: All the major players in the sports betting industry have strong loyalty programs that reward users for regular betting. Fanatics obviously has no shortage of connections in the merchandise and retail world, so it would be great to see a loyalty program that rewards players with material goods. The operator could also incentivize players by offering them memorabilia rewards from their favorite teams.
What I won’t like about Fanatics Sportsbook
Similarly, we can’t say exactly where this still-forthcoming platform could fall short. That said, these are some areas where sportsbooks typically need improvement:
- Unfavorable odds: One issue we often see among larger sportsbooks is that they post less favorable odds than smaller sportsbooks. This is the case with DraftKings PA and BetRivers Sportsbook, for example. Fanatics is obviously going to be a very wealthy sportsbook, but we still want to see competitive sports odds.
- Lack of customer support: Another key issue with some sportsbooks is the lack of customer support. This is an issue that does not affect everyone. However, it becomes a huge problem for those that encounter it. We would like to see Fanatics offer 24/7 support along with a deep help center resource. The company should already have that support infrastructure in place.
- Limitations on promotions: Many sportsbooks that offer promotions include specific parameters, which limit users from fully capitalizing on the offers. We would like to see Fanatics raise the maximum bets (over industry averages) for their promotions and offer fewer restrictions than DraftKings and FanDuel PA Sportsbook.
Types of bets at Fanatics Sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook will likely offer betting markets consistent with the rest of the industry. These different bet types could include but not be limited to:
- Moneylines: This is the most traditional form of sports betting. You select one team to win and place a wager on it. If your selected team emerges victorious, you take the cash prize. Moneyline odds can vary greatly depending on whether your selected team is the favorite or the underdog.
- Spreads: This is another common form of sports betting. The spread is a calculated margin of victory for the favorite, redefining wins and losses with a certain number of points. For example, a favorite could have a spread of -3.5, meaning they must beat the other team by 3.5 points or more for your bet to cash. Spread odds usually fall around -110.
- Futures: These are long-term bets. Users can place futures at any time to capitalize on favorable odds. An example of a futures bet would be wagering on the Philadelphia Eagles to win the NFC East division before the season begins.
- Parlays: These multi-leg wagers have much longer odds than a single bet. Each time you add another leg to a parlay, the odds become longer, and the payout increases. Usually, every leg of the parlay needs to hit for you to cash out. However, the Fanatics online betting site may include parlay insurance or early cashout, which can help you save money if you’re not 100% confident in every leg.
Can I bet on the 76ers at Fanatics?
You will most certainly be able to bet on the Philadelphia 76ers along with all your other favorite Pennsylvania teams at Fanatics. The operator will likely include a variety of wagering options for every team in your city and state, from moneylines to totals to futures.
If you feel particularly confident about your team winning the championship this year, you can place a long-term future on them early in the season. For example, the current odds for the 76ers to win the 2023 NBA title are +1500. This means a $100 bet right now would win you $1500 in June if they win the championship! Or you could place a wager on Joel Embiid to win NBA MVP this year at +650 odds. The options will be endless at Fanatics.
Fanatics may also offer hometown promotions depending on your location. If the 76ers are playing a crucial game, the operator might improve the moneyline odds for users to bet with the team. Or if James Harden has been on fire lately, Fanatics might offer a special 3-pointer line to be used in a parlay.
How to deposit and withdraw on the Fanatics betting app
Fanatics has not yet announced which payment methods the platform will accept. Deposits will likely be processed instantly, while withdrawals should depend on your method. Generally, we see the larger sportsbooks offer a plethora of financial options, so Fanatics will likely support some of these payment methods for deposits and withdrawals:
- Credit/debit cards
- Online banking
Support for Fanatics customers
Like all other sportsbooks, Fanatics will offer some sort of customer service system. This is a crucial element. Users don’t usually care about the quality of customer support until they need it.
The Fanatics platform will likely include an extensive self-help resource where users can find answers to all the frequently asked questions. The operator will also house a customer support team that could be accessible by live chat, email or phone. Ideally, this feature will be available 24/7.
How do I exclude myself from Fanatics?
In accordance with state law, Fanatics will include a dedicated responsible gaming section on both the website and mobile app. This section will educate users on how to gamble responsibly, as well as provide resources for those who have a gambling problem.
Additionally, users can set account limits to keep their betting in check, by placing limits on deposits, wagers and time spent on the Fanatics sportsbook app. Users can also self-exclude by following the appropriate links. Self-exclusion can last for as long as the user requests it. Bettors cannot undo it in the meantime.
Can I bet with Fanatics in person?
Since Fanatics is not yet live, you cannot bet with the operator in person. Retail sports betting is legal and active in Pennsylvania, with 13 retail sportsbooks up and running across the state. The newest location is the FanDuel Sportsbook at Live! Casino Philadelphia. As Fanatics launches, look for it to partner with a retail casino near you in the Keystone State.
How does Fanatics compare to other Pennsylvania sportsbooks?
We can’t fully compare Fanatics to other online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania quite yet since there is no live platform to evaluate. That said, we fully expect Fanatics to become a major player in the sports betting industry in the near future. Fanatics founder and CEO Michael Rubin seems to have the golden touch with every new venture. Fanatics should be no different. In fact, Rubin recently sold his shares in both the Philadelphia 76ers and the New Jersey Devils in order to expand his business into the sports betting market.
Fanatics has no shortage of connections in the sports industry, so it will be exciting to see how it leverages existing partnerships to create the new sportsbook. The Fanatics launch is highly anticipated by those in the industry. We expect the platform to be right up there with the big hitters in the game very soon.
Fanatics Sportsbook Review FAQs
You don’t need a Fanatics promo code to claim the $200 welcome bonus. See full details in the Fanatics Promo Code section above.
Yes, Fanatics launched its online sportsbook in January 2024 in Pennsylvania. You can sign up with Fanatics Sportsbook Pennsylvania today and claim a $200 sign-up offer, no Fanatics Sportsbook promo code is required.
Yes, Fanatics Sportsbook is licensed and available in Pennsylvania.
Yes, Fanatics Pennsylvania Sportsbook is completely safe and secure. As with all legal Pennsylvania gambling outlets, Fanatics is governed and regulated in the state.
Yes, as of May 2019, retail and online sports betting is fully legal in Pennsylvania.