Gaming at the fastest paying PA casinos can bring money back into your account quickly. At some sites, that transaction is almost instant. At others, it only takes a matter of hours. So where should you start?
Here’s a quick look at some of the fastest payout online casinos in PA.
Comparing the fastest-paying online casinos in PA
|Rank||Online Casino||Recommended Payout Option||Payout Speed||Click To Play|
|1||BetRivers Casino||Play+||Instant||Play Now!|
|2||PokerStars Casino||Play+||Instant||Play Now!|
|3||BetMGM Casino||Visa Fast Funds||1 Day||Play Now!|
|4||Bally Casino||PayPal||1 Day||Play Now!|
|5||DraftKings Casino||Debit Card||1 Day||Play now!|
|6||Borgata Casino||Visa Fast Funds||1 Day||Play Now!|
|7||FanDuel Casino||Play+||1-2 Days||Play Now!|
|8||Caesars Palace Casino||Play+||1-2 Days||Play Now!|
|9||Betway Casino||PayPal||1-3 Days||Play Now!|
|10||Unibet Casino||PayPal||3-5 Days||Play Now!|
Fastest PA casino payout methods
When it’s time to cash out, the fastest paying PA casinos make the process pretty simple for players. Most online casinos in PA will issue payouts via the same method its players used to make their online casino deposits. There are also other options, as well. PA online casinos provide numerous methods for both deposits and withdrawals for their players.
Lastly, it is also important to note that withdrawal methods may often require prior verification. PA online casinos want to ensure your money is issued in a secure and efficient process.
Here are some of the available options when withdrawing funds from online casinos.
- Cash: Withdrawals can often be made instantly and in person at partner retail casinos with a valid photo ID and signature. These withdrawals are among the fastest payouts available at PA casinos if you can travel there in person. Some casinos, however, may need a few hours in advance to process and confirm the withdrawal before it can be completed.
- PayPal: Players must have an existing account to use this method, but these withdrawals are both electronic and efficient. PayPal withdrawals are usually processed from PA online casinos within 24 hours.
- Venmo: Some online casinos now offer Venmo to help provide a fast payout option. Players can withdraw from select casinos using a verified Venmo account and the funds are typically available within 1-2 days.
- Direct to debit: Some Pennsylvania online casinos can issue fast payouts via Visa, MasterCard, or other card accounts that can send funds to locations linked directly to your bank. You will need to provide your personal and card information for your initial transaction and it will typically be saved for future transactions. This is among the fastest withdrawal methods available at PA online casinos. Once the withdrawals are approved, these transfers can often post to your account within an hour.
- VIP ACH bank transfer: This method requires a verified bank account. Funds will be withdrawn via a bank transfer. Once approved, withdrawals will typically arrive within 2-4 business days. This speed is fairly typical among all sites and withdrawals that are transferred to a bank account.
- Trustly online banking: Some online casino sites offer Trustly as a way to process fast withdrawals. Secure and efficient withdrawals are available via Trustly to a list that includes hundreds of banks. These payouts are typically processed within 1-2 days.
- Play+: Many online casinos have a Play+ card or a similar option that allows players to load funds to the card and withdraw directly to it. Once users have created their Play+ (or similar) account, they may request a withdrawal to it. Withdrawals times can vary between 1-4 days depending on the casino.
- Check by mail: Not in a rush? PA casinos can also send your payout via a secure check mailed right to your address. However, this withdrawal method will require one of the longest wait times. Players must allow up to 14 business days for processing and delivery.
Evaluating the top 10 fastest paying online casinos in Pennsylvania
In addition to the methods above, some PA casinos may offer withdrawal methods unique to their site, so those are worth special attention. Processing times may also vary among different platforms, so be aware of each operator’s timetable. Each online casino also has a cashier (or similar) page that can provide additional information.
Here is a brief overview of the fastest payout casinos in PA and the quickest way to withdraw your money at each site.
BetRivers Play+ Card (typically instant): The BetRivers withdrawal system RushPay approves 80% of withdrawals instantly, expediting the review process. And players who withdraw to a BetRivers Play+ card will have their funds available immediately.
Players who do not have their withdrawals automatically approved, should receive approval within 24 hours.
PokerStars Play+ Card (typically instant): Bettors who are looking to remove their funds from PokerStars Casino PA have several quick withdraw options available. Both the Play+ and PayPal routes typically provide payouts instantly.
VISA Fast Funds (typically within 24 hours): BetMGM players who use a VISA Fast Funds debit or prepaid card for withdrawals can get their cash within 24 hours after the internal review period is completed.
Be aware that BetMGM’s withdrawals have an internal review period of up to 3-5 days.
PayPal (typically within 24 hours): Bally Casino also supplies several different withdrawal methods that can settle very quickly. While there are a bunch of quality choices, PayPal is usually the fastest, resulting in payment within 24 hours.
Debit Card (typically within 24 hours): DraftKings users who are able to visit a retail casino location can get cash at the cage within an hour. However, debit cards provide the fastest way to withdraw money that is widely available. DraftKings payouts to debit cards are usually processed within a day.
VISA Fast Funds (typically within 24 hours): Just like BetMGM, Borgata Casino players can get their payout quickly with a VISA FAst Funds debit/prepaid card. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours after an internal review. Please note that the internal review may take up to 3-5 days.
FanDuel Prepaid Play+ (typically within 24 hours): FanDuel players can get their payouts within 24 hours if they withdraw via the prepaid Play+ card. PayPal and Venmo also provide fast-paying options at FanDuel with those withdrawals processed within two days.
Caesars Prepaid Play+ (typically within 24 hours): Caesars Palace Casino players can get their payouts within 1-2 days, but usually within 24 hours, if they withdraw via the prepaid Play+ card. PayNearMe is another option that can get funds transferred within two days. Cash at the Cage (at Harrah’s Casino Philadelphia) would be instant but requires a trip to the casino.
PayPal (typically within 1-3 days): Although sometimes slightly slower than other operators, Betway Casino offers lots of safe withdrawal methods. The fastest among the available options is PayPal and Play+, with payouts finalizing in about a day or so.
PayPal (typically within 3-5 days): Unibet Casino is also equipped with multiple ways to withdraw winnings. Like several other operators, PayPal is the fastest method offered, with funds arriving in around three days.
Fastest withdrawal methods
Regardless of which PA online casino you choose, some withdrawal methods are more efficient across all the sites. Here’s a short list of the quickest options available at most casinos:
- Play+ card
- Cash at the cage (quickest way to get real cash)
How do the welcome bonus and playthrough requirements affect withdrawal times?
Most Pennsylvania online casino operators offer a casino sign-up bonus in PA to help build your account and get you started. However, those bonus funds are typically tied to a playthrough requirement that makes you wager through your bonus money a certain number of times (frequently anywhere from 1 – 25x) before it is eligible to be withdrawn.
Therefore, new PA online casino players must ensure they have satisfied the playthrough requirements before attempting to withdraw any bonus funds.
Why choose a fast-paying casino app?
After a big win or hot streak at a Pennsylvania online casino, you don’t want to have to wait long to get your money.
It’s helpful to be aware of your withdrawal options and the corresponding timelines before you start playing. That way, when it’s time to cash out, you already have a fast-paying method identified to receive your winnings.
How do I know my money is safe at a PA online casino?
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) has numerous provisions that ensure a strictly-regulated environment for all approved PA online casinos.
The PGCB’s oversight provides safeguards for you and your funds from the moment you deposit money into your account, until it is withdrawn.
Look for the PGCB’s “Licensed and Regulated” seal at the bottom of approved casino sites and apps. Then, you can play with confidence, trusting that your money is secure throughout.
What personal information do I need to provide to a legal and regulated PA online casino?
As part of the PGCB’s regulations, all PA casino players must be at least 21 years of age. Names, Social Security numbers and addresses are considered required information before you can begin playing. The identification that is required of casino players is part of a broader Know Your Customer (KYC) effort to ensure all players meet the legal requirements for gaming.
Furthermore, federal tax laws do require certain financial obligations in the event of big wins.
In order to play at online casinos in PA, each user will need to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Phone number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- A new user name
- A password for the account
- Any referral info
Do I have to pay taxes on my PA online casino winnings?
The answer is yes.
Casinos will withhold 25% of winnings that exceed a threshold for those that provide a Social Security number.
The IRS also mandates that you will report the full amount of your gambling winnings each year on your federal taxes.
Furthermore, the state of Pennsylvania will also levy a tax near 3% on all gambling income.
For more detailed information, visit PlayPennsylvania’s tax page.
Why we recommend trying Responsible Gambling tools like deposit limits
An additional component of the PGCB’s regulated gaming environment is an emphasis on responsible gambling in PA.
PA online casinos are required to provide an assortment of responsible gambling tools for players. These can help develop healthy gaming habits and can also provide safeguards that curtail problem gambling.
These tools, which are available at most PA casinos, include:
Time limits: Set a maximum limit for your gaming on a daily basis.
Time outs: Take a break for a specified period of time to curtail problem gambling.
Deposit limits: Set healthy limits for your gaming deposits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Reality checks: Some sites will send occasional automated messages to help you focus on your gaming habits or consider the time invested.
Spending/Loss limits: These limits can provide a cap on the amount you are eligible to spend or lose on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
PA online casino players can also find additional guidance from outside resources. Those include:
- PGCB Responsible Play: The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board has its own website dedicated to responsible gambling. It provides resources for identifying gambling problems, getting help with a gambling addiction and learning about self-exclusions, as well.
- The National Council on Problem Gambling: This organization provides some self-evaluation tools to help gamblers determine if they are exhibiting problem gambling behaviors. The NCPG website also offers an anonymous helpline and chat service for players who may need it.
- Gamblers Anonymous: This national entity provides confidential assistance for gamblers who need additional support. The Gamblers Anonymous website can help problem gamblers locate local support groups. Gamblers Anonymous also operates a national hotline, too.