Borgata Casino Bonus Code and Review
The first online casino licensed to launch in New Jersey in 2013, Borgata online casino is now legal in Pennsylvania under the MGM International and Entain (formerly GVC Holdings) umbrella, along with sister sites BetMGM and Party online casinos.
Borgata Online Casino Pennsylvania went live in February of 2021 with a wide selection of slots and table games.
An app is available for both Android and Apple iOS users. Desktop users can also access the site via web browser. Use our links to visit the site for more details, including any download and installation instructions.
Borgata Casino has two great sign-up bonuses to welcome new players: a $20 no deposit bonus to try games out and deposit bonus of a 100% match up to $1,000.
- $20 no deposit bonus using bonus code PLAYNJ.
- First deposit matched 100% up to $1,000.
- Variety of live dealer, exclusive and third-party casino games.
- Award winning MLife Rewards VIP loyalty program.
Borgata Casino bonus in Pennsylvania
Borgata Casino PA has two great welcome bonuses in store for new players. Just use our links to visit the site and enter bonus code PLAYNJ when prompted during the registration process to qualify for $20 in bonus dollars and try games out.
When you’re ready to play games for real money, you’re ready to go for the second half of Borgata Casino’s welcome bonus, namely a 100% match up to $1,000 on your first deposit.
Before you make a deposit, you’ll need to opt in to the offer via the bonus tab under the “My Account” menu. Again, in order to qualify for this part of the welcome bonus, you will have to opt in prior to making your first deposit.
Borgata Casino bonus code 2023
|Online Casino||Borgata Casino PA|
|No Deposit Bonus||$20|
|Bonus Offer||100% deposit match up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||June 2023|
Borgata Casino bonus details
Borgata’s sign-up bonus compares well to others on the market, but there are a number of requirements that you will need to meet before you can cash in on your winnings.
First, in order to qualify for both offers, you’ll need to use our links to visit the site, and you’ll need to enter the bonus code PLAYNJ when you sign up for a new account. Generally, Borgata will require you to opt in to all bonus and promotional offers in order to activate them, and both parts of this welcome bonus are no exception.
Click on the bonus tab under the account menu to activate both offers. Note that you must activate the deposit match bonus before you make your first deposit in order to qualify.
Borgata’s no deposit bonus has an outstanding 1x playthrough requirement. All slots, classic slots and progressive slots gameplay will go toward meeting the wagering requirement.
In order to convert your no deposit bonus winnings into withdrawable cash, you must first make a deposit. However, once you’ve made a deposit, you can withdraw any winnings or use the money to play more games. You must meet the wagering requirements for both the $20 no deposit bonus and 100% deposit match within 14 days of account registration.
Don’t forget to opt in to the deposit match bonus before you make your first deposit. Once you make a deposit, your funds and matching bonus dollars will be restricted until you meet the wagering requirement of 15x the bonus dollar amount. When you’ve met the playthrough requirement, all funds will convert to cash that you can withdraw.
For example, if you deposit $100, Borgata will match your money with $100 in bonus dollars. To clear the wagering requirement, you will need to wager $1,500 ($100 x 15) within 14 days of registration. All casino games are eligible to go toward meeting this wagering requirement.
As a plus, you will also earn reward points for Borgata’s loyalty program, MLife Rewards, on all wagers, including spins made with bonus dollars.
How to join Borgata Casino in Pennsylvania
Click on one of our featured links to be taken directly to the Borgata Casino website. Next, click on the sign-up button in the upper right corner to open the registration form. You will need to enter the following information:
- Your email address
- Password of choice
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Home address
As long as you enter your legal name and address, and accurate personal details, you should have no trouble registering for a new account. If Borgata has any questions, you may need to upload a copy of your driver’s license. In that case, a chat window will pop open to offer assistance.
Don’t forget to enter the relevant bonus code when prompted. You will also need to opt in to both parts of the welcome bonus before your bonus dollars and deposit match will kick in.
Borgata Casino updates for the week of May 16
Here’s everything new from Borgata Casino in Pennsylvania this week.
The promotions page is a little quiet at Borgata this week as we await the start of June. Several of the casino’s May Super Series offers are wrapping up, so we’ll have to wait for the new month to discover the next offers in store. For now, you can enjoy the following Bet & Get offer from the online casino:
- NBA Gold Bet & Get: Wager $30 on NBA Gold Link & Win to receive a $10 casino bonus to continue spinning. This offer is available until 11.59 pm on June 4.
New games added to Borgata Pennsylvania
Borgata has a huge range of new Red Tiger games for users to play this week! Here are some of our favorites, new to the PA online casino from May 30.
- Diamond Rush: This five-reel, 20-payline title from Red Tiger will have you digging deep to discover new riches. Diamond Rush is a fantastic choice for fans of mining-themed casino games which keeps things simple with a free spins bonus round and randomly triggered modifiers. This slot will payout an instant win of up to 50 times your stake when you land the Little Dragon feature. Diamond Rush has an RTP of 94.55%.
- Bass Boss: Grab your net and head out on the boat in the latest fishing slot from Red Tiger. Bass Boss is a five-reel title with 10 fixed paylines, offering a maximum win of 4,835. Trigger the Contest Spins bonus round for the chance to catch fish and advance to the game’s next level. Bass Boss is a volatile slot title with an RTP of 95.7%.
- Doggy Riches Megaways: Fans of the British Monarchy will love this Megaways title paying tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth II’s Welsh Corgis. Doggy Riches Megaways is a 6-reel, highly volatile game with an RTP of 96%. Wager anywhere between $0.10 to $10 per spin for the chance to take home the game’s maximum win of 10,500x. Look out for the Corgi wilds here, which can unlock up to 10 free spins and random multipliers.
- Hoard of Poseidon: Keep your eyes open for sea monsters in this five-reel, 30-payline game based around the Greek gods. Hoard of Poseidon is a fantastic aquatic online slot offering a variety of wilds and respins. Play from a minimum of just $0.20 per spin for the chance to hit the game’s top win of 3,000x. Hoard of Poseidon has an RTP of 95.72%.
Borgata online casino VIP rewards program
Borgata online casino PA will automatically enroll you in its MLife Rewards loyalty program on account verification.
Every dollar you wager at Borgata, and its sister sites BetMGM and Party, will earn reward points that you can convert into cash, online play and comps for hotel rooms, restaurants, retail stores, priority lines and special promotions at land-based partner casinos across the country, including Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City.
Earn one reward point for every:
- $5 wagered on slots.
- $10 wagered on progressive jackpot slots.
- $20 wagered on video poker.
- $25 wagered on blackjack, roulette, baccarat and craps.
Every dollar you wager will also go toward tier credits to help you climb the five levels in MLife Rewards’ VIP program. Each successive tier will have increasingly beneficial rewards and higher earning potential, as follows:
- Sapphire (0 to 19,999 credits)
- Pearl (20,000 credits)
- Gold (60,000 credits)
- Platinum (160,000 credits)
- Noir (by invitation only)
Tier credits will reset to zero every Jan. 1 and set your tier status beginning on Feb. 1.
Borgata Casino app review
Visit the site and look for the logo appropriate to your operating system to find download and installation instructions.
Borgata Casino operates on the platform developed by bwin.party, the company formed when PartyPoker and Win Studios merged. GVC Holdings next acquired the company, adding even more experience to the mix.
A wealth of gambling experience and software expertise went into the design of Borgata’s online platform, and it shows. You’re not likely to find a more functional casino app than this one.
While the app doesn’t offer all of the games available on the full website, mobile users will have plenty of slots and table games to choose from. Plus, the casino adds new games frequently.
Benefits of the Borgata Casino app
- Stellar brand reputation: Borgata Casino operates under the umbrella of MGM International and GVC Holdings, two of the gambling world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. When you add the Party brand and software developer bwin.party into the mix, it becomes difficult to think of another brand with a more impressive heritage.
- Welcome bonuses, regular promotions and MLife Rewards: Borgata Casino offers a solid welcome package, along with slots tournaments, promotions that link casino games and sports betting, opportunities to double your reward points and much more. In addition, MLife Rewards is an award-winning loyalty program that offers top benefits to its customers.
- Exclusive games: While many online casinos offer game collections that are similar, Borgata offers a large number of exclusive titles that do not appear on any other casino not included under the MGM International umbrella. In addition, MGM’s exclusive licensing deal with Ainsworth Game Technology adds another 20 or so titles that only appear in MGM-affiliated game libraries.
- Jackpot slots: Among Borgata’s exclusive titles are around 20 progressive jackpot slots with the potential to pay out up to seven figures.
- Sportsbook, casino and poker from one platform: Want to place a sports bet? Play Texas Hold’em? Borgata will let you cross verticals with just a click of a button. Just tap a link to switch to Borgata’s sportsbook or poker room, and you’re good to go.
Games available on the Borgata Casino app
Borgata Online Casino Pennsylvania launched with over 150 slot and table games. Considering how quickly the game collections grew for other new online casinos in the Keystone State, it’s highly likely that players will see Borgata adding more games quickly.
Through MGM International’s partnership with Entain, Borgata has access to nearly 50 exclusive Win Studios slots and table game titles, including over 20 progressive slots that regularly pay out jackpots up to seven figures.
Borgata’s parent company also has an exclusive licensing agreement in place with Ainsworth Game Technology for about 20 titles exclusive to MGM sites such as Borgata, BetMGM and Party. A wide range of third-party game studios are also represented, including IGT, Konami, NetEnt, Barcrest and SG Interactive.
Borgata Casino offers a wide range of exclusive and licensed slot games, from recent releases with high-quality 3D animations and the latest bonus game bells and whistles to old familiar favorites from your local land-based casino floor.
If you prefer slots that pay out mostly small- and medium-sized wins, give low volatility slots games a try. Or if you’d rather hunt for the rare big payout, try a high volatility game. Alternatively, medium volatility titles will offer payout chances in between the two extremes.
Whatever type of slot you prefer, Borgata online casino likely has a game to capture your fancy, such as the following titles:
- Makin’ Money: A new title from Spin Games. This five-reel, 30-payline game offers three jackpot prizes (mini, medium and grand), as well as two bonus games: the Money Wheel and the More & More Money free spin bonus game. Win up to 10,000x your wager playing this medium volatility game with a return-to-player rate of 94.25%
- Raging Rhino Rampage: Powerful rhinos are rampaging across the beautiful African savannah, and you get to reap the benefits as they kick up extra rows of symbols and spread more rhino symbols across the reels. This follow-up to Raging Rhino from WMS, brought to you online by SG Digital, showcases an all new wheel feature that offers extra free games and three jackpot prizes. Plus, the Buy Pass feature gives you access to an enhanced bonus feature with expanding reels and up to 262,144 ways to win.
What about table games?
If table games are your favorite, you’ll find plenty to choose from at Borgata casino online. Expect to find multiple exclusive Win Studios variants of video poker, blackjack, baccarat and roulette online, as well as popular third-party versions, such as IGT’s Game King Jacks or Better video poker suite and Ultimate Texas Hold’em from Scientific Games.
Exclusive blackjack game titles may include Blackjack Pro, Premium Blackjack Pro, Blackjack XChange and multi-hand Blackjack Pro.
Borgata Casino live dealer games
Live dealer games are currently available in Pennsylvania, and MGM International recently inked a partnership with the live dealer studio Evolution Gaming.
Borgata Casino PA players can expect to find the following live dealer games:
- Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em
Free and real money casino games at Borgata
While table gameplay won’t go toward meeting the wagering requirements for your $20 in bonus funds, all slots, classic slots and progressive slots will give you plenty of choices. You’ll have 14 full days to use your no deposit welcome bonus, so try your luck playing as many slots as you like.
The game lobby is well organized, with links across the top of the page to help you narrow titles down into specific categories such as live dealer, table games, new games, exclusive games, slots, jackpot slots, slot tournaments, variety games, virtual sports and more.
While we don’t yet know whether Borgata Casino PA will let players try games for free in demo mode, if available, free demo mode is an excellent way to try out a game before you risk any real money. You won’t be able to withdraw any winnings from demo mode, but you will have the opportunity to take each game for a test drive first.
Borgata banking options
Borgata Casino offers a wide range of safe, secure banking options to make funding and withdrawing as easy as possible. There is a $10 minimum deposit and withdrawal requirement.
Borgata accepts the following banking methods for deposits:
- Credit and debit cards (AMEX, Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
- Direct bank transfer
- ACH e-check
- VIP Preferred, PayPal, Skrill
- Online banking (requires bill pay activation)
- Prepaid Borgata Play+ card
If convenient for you, cash only deposits may be accepted at the land-based Borgata Casino cashier’s cage in New Jersey.
Credit cards will not support withdrawals from your Borgata online casino account, but the following banking options are available for withdrawals:
- Direct bank transfer
- ACH e-check
- VIP Preferred, PayPal, Skrill
- Prepaid Play+ card
- Cash at cage
- Check by mail
To prevent fraud, withdrawal requests are subject to an internal review that is typically completed within 48 hours. After that, most financial companies will handle your transfer in two to three days.
If convenient for you, and available, withdrawals via cash at the Borgata casino cage in Atlantic City are nearly instant. Checks by mail may take up to 10 days.
Borgata Casino customer service
Borgata offers an extensive FAQ section, which, unfortunately, includes a high amount of outdated information.
When in doubt, you can contact Borgata by email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-448-5833. Live chat is also available under some circumstances.
Borgata Casino PA and the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City
Founded in 2003, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is arguably Atlantic City’s most prestigious property. Owned by MGM Resorts International, the Borgata is situated on over 161,000 square feet on Renaissance Pointe at 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City. Visitors can enjoy luxurious hotel accommodations, an expansive selection of casino and poker games, world class restaurants, entertainment and nightlife, an award-winning spa, and more.
With nearly 2,800 rooms, the hotel is the largest the Garden State has to offer. The casino floor offers over 250 table games, such as blackjack, poker, roulette and baccarat, along with 3,400 slot machines. Added in 2008, The Water Club at Borgata features a two-story spa on the 32nd floor. Additionally, there are five heated indoor and outdoor pools, a boutique shop and 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Borgata Casino PA and the land-based New Jersey casino share the same MLife Rewards loyalty program, which means that you can earn reward points for every dollar you spend playing games online and swap them in for comps on perks at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, as well as other MGM International properties in the US.
Background on the Borgata Casino in Pennsylvania
Borgata Casino is currently legal and licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
In October 2013, Borgata Casino was awarded New Jersey’s first online casino license. Borgata also launched the nationwide free-to-play site Borgata Free Casino.
Originally called playMGM, BetMGM was the second online sportsbook to launch in the Garden State and it did so with land-based partner Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City. While BetMGM online casino partners with Hollywood Casino at Penn National Racecourse, Borgata online casino operates in partnership with Rivers Casino Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf signed legislation to legalize online casino gambling in the Keystone State in 2017, with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board serving as the regulatory and licensing agency. Thirteen commercial casinos and racetracks in the state became eligible to apply for licensing for online casinos, sportsbooks and poker rooms. A total of 39 licenses were originally available — 13 licenses for each category.
With a hefty price tag of $4 million per license — a total of $12 million for all three verticals — not all casinos applied for online licensing, or they chose to apply for fewer than three. That left 10 open licenses for out-of-state qualified gaming entities. MGM International, which qualified as a QGE, was quick to apply for licenses for Borgata- and BetMGM-branded online casinos, sportsbooks and poker rooms. BetMGM later got licensed in PA as a full operator.
All legal markets in the US require you to be at least 21 years of age and located within state boundaries when gambling for real money online. Geolocation software verifies your location in each jurisdiction while you are logged in to your account.
Direct any disputes or complaints to the PGCB by email at [email protected]