WSOP Promo Code PA 25FREE – $1,100 Welcome Bonus
The World Series of Poker (WSOP) is officially live in the Keystone State. Register a new account with WSOP PA and receive up to $1,100 in bonuses. Just use the WSOP PA bonus code 25FREE to claim.
The WSOP Main Event champion is the most coveted poker title in the world, and the event itself is covered extensively by various media outlets. Rather than waiting all year for a shot at the WSOP Main Event, Pennsylvania poker players can play at WSOP from the comfort of their own home online.
Find out more about WSOP Pennsylvania below, from the anticipated welcome bonus and promotions along with information about what is to be expected from this legal online poker site and a general overall review.
- 100% matched first deposit up to $1,000
- Up to $100 in bonus play with first deposit
- Play against other players online and win money doing it
WSOP online poker bonuses
As a new poker player to WSOP PA, receive a welcome bonus, a deposit bonus, a deposit match bonus, and eligibility for freerolls when you sign up with WSOP promo code 25FREE.
WSOP PA promo code 2023
|WSOP PA Bonus Code||25FREE|
|Maximum Welcome Bonus||Up to $1,100|
|Deposit Bonus No. 1||100% match up to $1,000|
|Deposit Bonus No. 2||Up to $100 in bonus play|
|Promo Valid As Of||June 3, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see WSOP for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
100% matched deposit bonus
When you are ready to make your first deposit at WSOP.com, you can receive two separate bonuses. First, you get $100 regardless of the size of that deposit.
Additionally, you will receive a 100% matched deposit bonus up to $1,000. Please note that this bonus is only valid for your first deposit. Thus, depositing $1,000 allows you to take full advantage of this generous offer.
Clearing this bonus requires you to earn loyalty points, or Action Play Points.
- The first $10 of this bonus is released at $1 per 10 APPs.
- Then, the next $50 of the bonus releases at $5 per 50 APPs.
- Lastly, the remainder of the bonus distributes at $10 per 100 APPs.
New depositors have 60 days to clear the bonus. Otherwise, the remainder becomes forfeited. Finally, look for freeroll tickets in your player account to register for new player freerolls as WSOP PA’s welcome to you.
WSOP $25-$100 in bonus play
WSOP also awards you $25, $50, $75, or $100 in bonus play. The size of your bonus is predetermined by the size of your opening deposit. Here’s how it works:
- Deposit between $10-$250 and get a $25 bonus
- Deposit between $251-$500 and get a $50 bonus
- Deposit between $501-$999 and get a $75 bonus
- Deposit $1,000 or more and get a $100 bonus
WSOP.com Poker Rewards
The WSOP.com Poker Rewards program certainly pays when you play. Every cash game hand that is raked earns you points called Action Play Points regardless of whether you win the hand or not. To begin with, there is no sign-up or anything extra to enroll in Poker Rewards. Simply start playing any real money cash game or real money tournament.
- Earn two APPs for every $1 contributed in rake at cash games. You can receive fractional APPs in the hundredths for your contributed portion to the rake.
- Earn two APPs for every $1 paid in tournament fees. Fractional APPs are also awarded in the hundredths.
- APPs are used to determine your loyalty status at WSOP.com every month on the last calendar day of the month.
Loyalty status at WSOP.com
Loyalty status isn’t just a title at WSOP. Once you make the jump to Bronze status, your APPs can then be converted to rakeback or cashback through your WSOP points. In addition, the higher your status, the higher your WSOP multiplier, which translates to higher cashback.
Below, check out either the monthly or yearly WSOP status with required APPs along with WSOP multipliers.
|WSOP Status||APPs Required||WSOP Point Multipliers|
|Bronze||200+ APPs each month||4.0x|
|Silver||750+ APPs each month||10.0x|
|Elite||1,500+ APPs each month||12.5x|
|Champions Club||20,000+ APPs each year||16.0x|
Redeeming your WSOP points
Head to “My Profile” within the WSOP poker client lobby, then click “My Rewards” and finally choose “Convert.” There is a 1,000 point minimum, and then each 100 WSOP points convert to $1 cashback.
Important: You need to earn a minimum of one WSOP point every six months to keep your points. Otherwise, at minimum, convert your points into cash or they will expire.
Finally, if you have reached a higher loyalty tier at another online poker operator, WSOP.com allows for a “comparable tier match request.” Simply email support and include your legal name, your contact information and your WSOP user ID along with a screenshot from the other online poker room of the status level you have achieved there.
Link up your Caesars Rewards
Did you know that you can link your Caesars Entertainment rewards card? Just go to wsop.com/rewards/trconnect to start the process. This is incredibly valuable because you can also earn one Tier Credit for your Caesars Rewards card for every APP earned. In this manner, you can reach higher Caesars Rewards tier levels just by playing online.
How to download the WSOP app
The WSOP poker app, powered by 888 Holdings, is downloadable for your desktop computer that operates either on Windows or Mac OS or on your mobile device that runs on Android or iOS.
How to download the WSOP desktop app
From WSOP’s main website, click on “Play Now.” The download process will begin automatically whether on Windows or Mac OS.
Minimum requirements for WSOP desktop software on Windows:
- 1.8 GHz processor speed
- 760 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free hard drive
Minimum requirements for WSOP desktop software on Mac OS:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8
- 2.4 GHz along with Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 4 GB of available DDR with 667 MHz
How to download the WSOP poker app
You can easily download WSOP poker for either your Android or Apple mobile device via the main website.
Do note that for the Android app, there are a few additional steps to follow:
- When the download process automatically starts, a prompt will appear asking if you want to download the wsop.com_pa.apk file.
- Choose OK.
- Another pop-up may appear stating that wsop.com wants to download more files. Click “Allow.”
- You may need to override security settings for non-market apps. Downloading WSOP is safe and secure due to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board licensing and regulating the online poker room.
Minimum requirements for WSOP Android app:
- ARMv7/x86 processor and vector FPU
- 550 MHz
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android 2.3 OS
- 256 MB RAM
Minimum requirements for WSOP iOS app:
- iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 or iPad with retina display
- iOS 6.1
WSOP online poker software
WSOP in PA uses the same software at WSOP.com NJ and NV. The well-established WSOP software for mobile and desktop run smoothly and with minimal fault as far as its usability. Navigation and filtering controls for choosing games and selecting other options is very intuitive.
Here are some of the features of the software:
- Resize, tile or cascade poker tables according to your preference.
- Take and save notes on your opponents directly within the WSOP software client.
- Easily customize personal user settings such as avatars and favorite games.
- Change any visual table layouts.
- Customize your in-game settings.
While the actual software usability is without much fault, WSOP could really use a visual update to the poker client. For example, when downloading the WSOP desktop client, the visual download process feels right out of the old Windows 2000 operating system.
Moreover, should you choose to play on a newer Android device (we used a Google Pixel 3a), a notice frequently appears on launch that the WSOP app was “built for an older version” of Android, and thus it may not work properly. Lastly, we would like to be able to convert our WSOP points to cash through the app. However, this feature is only available on the desktop client.
Overall, we did not notice any actual software bugs. Although the software has a more dated visual look, it loads and runs rather smoothly on both desktop and mobile versions. Thus, it makes it easy to overlook the dated visual aspects. Finally, one of the best aspects of playing on WSOP is that the online poker room is fully legal and regulated by the state of Pennsylvania’s Gaming Control Board. This means that your personal information and funds are protected and secure.
Poker games at WSOP Pennsylvania
On the whole, there are enough of the most popular games and game variety for you to play no matter the time of day or day of the week.
On the other hand, if you are searching for a specific type of poker game variant that is less popular, they may run less. This is especially true during low traffic or off-peak hours.
Here is a list of our preferred poker game types at WSOP.com:
- Multi-table tournaments (MTT): This is WSOP’s strong suit, and there are plenty of options with big guarantees and various buy-ins.
- Sit-n-go tournaments (SNG): In particular no-limit hold ’em fills and runs quickly, especially at lower stakes. Make sure to try out BLAST Poker as well.
- Real money cash games: Plenty of cash games are available for when the mood strikes, especially at popular game types and stakes.
Below, read on for a more comprehensive review of each poker game at WSOP.
Multi table tournaments at WSOP
Below, you can see a variety of MTTs offered at WSOP.com. Buy-ins and guarantees might differ slightly now that WSOP PA has officially launched. In fact, historically, guarantees at PokerStars PA run larger than PokerStars NJ due to a larger Pennsylvania population. Thus, we expect that WSOP PA will either match or exceed the guarantees listed below.
Look for a $10K and $15K guaranteed daily. The $15K typically runs later in the evening and is considered the most popular of the weekday tournaments.
$25K on Tuesdays
On Tuesdays, check out the $25,000 guarantee. This tournament is considered the biggest of the weekday tournaments, so make sure you don’t miss it.
Kick off your weekend with a $10K guaranteed. Look for special monthly tournaments where the guarantee doubles.
Sunday at WSOP
No surprises here. Sundays are the biggest day of the week for MTTs.
- $100K guaranteed for a $320 buy-in. Look for daily freerolls or various satellites throughout the week, as well.
- $30K guaranteed
- $10K guaranteed
- $8K guaranteed that runs later in the evening
- $50K monthly guarantee occurring on the last Sunday of each month
SNGs at WSOP (Sit & Go)
Although WSOP gives you the option for other types of sit-n-gos like Omaha, hold ’em is by far the most popular choice.
You can often find 10-20 SNGs running. Particularly, if you choose to play lower stakes no-limit hold ’em, the SNGs are easy to fill and start very quickly.
BLAST Poker at WSOP is a type of SNG. We would call it an SNG on steroids. Essentially, once you enter into a BLAST SNG, a drawing before the game determines your prize multiplier. This multiplier can make the prize pool up to 10,000x your buy-in. However, it is typically just 2x the buy-in. The multiplier also affects the BLAST timer, which is a countdown determined by the multiplier.
Then, you play a four-handed super turbo hold ’em SNG. Once the timer goes off, you are all-in until a winner is determined.
WSOP cash games
Again, WSOP does offer many options for cash games. Available stakes range from $0.10/$0.20 up to $10/$20.
However, the number of active tables are sometimes low, and it can be frustrating trying to find open seats, depending on the day and time. Active tables that run regularly are no-limit hold ’em. Unless demand picks up, forget about playing some of the lesser known variants like pot-limit Omaha, Omaha hi/lo or especially stud in the cash game setting.
Banking at WSOP
The beauty of playing at a legal online poker room is that you have myriad banking options. Additionally, WSOP doesn’t charge you any additional fees for banking. However, it must be said that depending on the payment processor, there may be a small fee associated with the transaction.
You have five deposit options for WSOP:
- E-check/ACH: While this is a great option to deposit funds, please keep in mind that there is a turnaround period of one to three business days, meaning that this is not instant.
- Major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard or Discover: While it is great that you have the convenience of just entering your credit card details, most of these credit card transactions are blocked due to the processor or bank. This is because the majority of credit card purchaser agreements block transactions deemed as online gambling.
- PayPal: This is our preferred banking method at WSOP.com because we already had an account, and the deposit was instant.
- Casino cashier cage: As long as you are physically located near any Caesars property, this is a great option. Be sure to have a valid government ID.
- PayNearMe: Visit any local 7-Eleven and use cash to instantly deposit into your account via an issued code.
For withdrawals, you currently have three options:
- E-check/ACH: Again, expect a timeframe of one to three business days.
- PayPal: Our preferred method for fastest withdrawal
- Casino cashier cage: Get an instant withdrawal if you are within the vicinity.
If this is the first time you are requesting a withdrawal, make sure to validate the payment method or it will not process quickly. This means that once you request a withdrawal, you will receive a unique token number via email that you will then need to enter to validate the withdrawal. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 via ACH or $50 at the casino cashier’s cage.
Finally, withdrawal requests are subject to approval, so you may need to provide more of your personal information. Be sure to complete any additional requests within 14 days or the funds are returned to your account and the withdrawal request is canceled.
Customer support at WSOP.com
WSOP.com has separate customer support teams for each state where it operates, including dedicated phone lines and dedicated email addresses for each state.
WSOP support teams are available 24/7, no matter the day or time. Players can also access the WSOP.com forums, which are moderated by each state’s customer support teams so that questions and concerns are resolved with utmost haste.
In our experience, customer support at WSOP is very responsive and quick to resolve any questions or concerns.
In summary, here are the support channels that Pennsylvania players should have access to:
- WSOP forums
- WSOP help desk
About the WSOP brand
The WSOP brand is owned by Caesars Entertainment. Caesars was formerly known as Harrah’s Entertainment until 2010. In 2020, Caesars was acquired by Eldorado Resorts, with the merged company retaining the Caesars brand.
In PA, the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board requires online gambling operators to have a physical brick-and-mortar casino anchor, which is Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino and Racetrack.
Also, Dragonfish, owned by 888 Holdings, powers the software for WSOP.com. And because of an interstate pooling agreement, WSOP NJ and NV share a player pool with 888 Poker in NJ and Delaware. Pennsylvania is yet to join that interstate compact.