FanDuel PA Promo Code – $200 Welcome Bonus
FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania is rolling out the red carpet for all new account members. When you sign up for a new FanDuel Pennsylvania account, you’ll get $200 in bonus bets, as long as you place a single $5 bet. You do not need a FanDuel promo code to claim this bonus.
You first bet at FanDuel Pennsylvania is covered for up to $200. If you lose you are refunded with bonus bets. You can then use those bonus bets on your favorite sports, your favorite teams, or even your favorite players. Needless to say, there are thousands of different possibilities available to bet. Of course, all the big names are there – the NFL, the NBA, Major League Baseball, and the NHL.
This FanDuel review breaks down how the betting app works on Android and iOS, how to deposit or cashout as well as the bonus offers for new players.
FanDuel Sportsbook sign-up bonus for Pennsylvania
FanDuel Pennsylvania Special: For a limited time, sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook, Bet $5, Get $200 in bonus bets. While this offer is ongoing, the no-sweat bet welcome bonus discussed in this review will not be available.
FanDuel offers new customers who join FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania, a no sweat first bet of up to $200. So, if a player loses their first bet, the site credits back the full bet amount up to $200. Players also have the option of electing to claim up to $1,000 in casino credit to be used at FanDuel’s online casino. To be very clear though, you can’t elect to get both bonuses, you must decide which one you’d rather have.
This promotion is not the same as a cash bonus. Players are not eligible to withdraw the credit until they wager a second time. However, regardless of what happens on the first wager with FanDuel, a player’s balance will not go down.
Payback bonuses are returned to a player’s account within 72 hours and, depending on the amount, may be subject to tax withholdings.
Players should be sure to read the fine print on this bonus, as it requires him or her to play the bonus money within seven days.
FanDuel Sportsbook PA promo code 2023
|FanDuel Pennsylvania Promo Code||None – Click to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $5, Get $200 in bonus bets|
|Casino Bonus||Up to $1,000 Credit, not eligible if sportsbook bonus previously claimed|
|Terms & Conditions||Only the sportsbook OR casino welcome offer can be claimed, not both|
|Last Updated||September 26, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see FanDuel Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Best sports to bet on at FanDuel Pennsylvania from Sept. 21-Oct. 22
Here are the biggest betting events on the FanDuel Sportsbook app for Pennsylvania from now through October 22.
- MLB Games: The Major League Baseball regular season is ending and FanDuel Sportsbook has odds and same-game parlay bets for all the key games. The Philadelphia Phillies has 12 games left in the regular season, then expect to play a 3-game Wild Card series on October 3-5. The Phillies have a 4 to 5 game lead over a pack of four other Wild Card contenders. With 12 games left, Philadelphia could clinch a playoff spot in the next week. To finish the regular season, the Phillies have two more games against the Atlanta Braves, plus a series with the Pittsburgh Pirates sandwiched between two series against the New York Mets.
- NHL Regular Season: On October 10, the NHL begins its regular season schedule. One of the three games on October 10 features the Pittsburgh Penguins at home against the Chicago Blackhawks. The game’s draw is seeing Penguins legend Sidney Crosby on the ice at the same time as Connor Bedard, Chicago’s 1st overall draft pick and reputed hockey prodigy. Bedard is the most-anticipated prospect since the 2015 NHL Draft when Connor McDavid was picked first overall. Fans want to see how Bedard stacks up, so many eyes will be on the Penguins-Blackhawks game. FanDuel Sportsbook gives the Penguins -225 odds to win the game, while the Blackhawks have +180 odds. The over/under is set at 6.5. If you prefer to bet on the Philadelphia Flyers’ season opener, you can bet on the Flyers as +118 underdogs against the Columbus Blue Jackets (-142) on October 12. The game also has an over/under of 6.5. FanDuel offers premade same-game parlays on both games. To see the parlay bet in either case, click on the icon that says “SGP” underneath the team names.
- Solheim Cup: The 2023 Solheim Cup takes place at Finca Cortesin in Andalucia, Spain from September 18 to September 24. The tournament pits the top twelve American players on the 2023 LPGA Tour against the top twelve European players on the 2023 Ladies European Tour (LET). Europe won the 2021 Solheim Cup in the United States and FanDuel Sportsbook made the European side the betting favorites with -115 odds. The USA has +100 odds to win the Solheim Cup outright, while a tie bet pays out +950. FanDuel offers a series of alternate outright spread bets, along with bets on the specific days of the event. For instance, bettors can wager on the Day 1 Winner, the Day 1 Correct Score, the Day 1 Foursome Winner, the Day 1 Fourballs Winner, and so on.
- Ryder Cup: The 2023 Ryder Cup occurs at the Marco Simone Golf and Country Club near Rome, Italy from September 29 to October 1. Once again, the Ryder Cup is a biannual golf tournament between the top 12 Americans and the top 12 Europeans in their sport. In this case, the USA team won the 2021 event, so FanDuel Sportsbook has the Americans as the favorite to win the 2023 event. The USA has -110 odds to win outright, Europe has +125 odds to win the event, and a tie bet would pay +1100 odds. Like the Solheim Cup, FanDuel has alternate bets like outright spreads, Day 1 odds, Day 2 odds, and Day 3 odds. FanDuel Sportsbook also has odds on the top scorers at the Ryder Cup. For instance, Scottie Scheffler has +750 odds, Rory McIlroy has +800 odds, and Jon Rahm has +1100 odds to be the overall top scorer at the 2023 Ryder Cup.
- UEFA Champions League: Over the next month, the 2024 UEFA Champion League will continue group play with three series of matchdays. The first UEFA Champions League set of matchdays is September 19-20, while the second is October 3-4 and the third is October 24-25. These group play matches include top European teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Inter Milan, Arsenal, PSG, FC Barcelona, and Manchester City. It’s the top four teams from the EPL, La Liga, Series A, and Bundesliga. Champions League also features top two clubs from France and Portugal, plus league winners from the Netherlands, Austria, Scotland, and Serbia. FanDuel Sportsbook has odds on individual matches here in September and October, but also has futures odds on the outright winner of the 2024 Champions League. Manchester City has +200 odds, while Bayern Munich has +600 odds and Real Madrid sits at +850, Arsenal has +1100 odds, while FC Barcelona and Paris St. Germain both have +1400 odds to win outright.
- College Football Weeks 4-8: The NCAA college football season is entering its fourth full week of play and the plot is getting interesting. On September 23, No. 7 Penn State are hosting the No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes and FanDuel has the Nittany Lions installed as 14.5-point favorites. The game has an over/under of 40.5, while Penn State is a -710 moneyline favorite. Iowa is a +490 underdog. Meanwhile, the Pittsburgh Panthers will be 7.5-point underdogs when they host the No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels. Pitt is a +250 moneyline underdog, while North Carolina is a -315 favorite. FanDuel has an over/under of 50.5 on the game. Each week for the next month, FanDuel Sportsbook will offer game lines and same-game parlays on each of Penn State’s and Pitt’s games. Penn State plays Northwestern on September 30, UMass on October 14, and Ohio State on October 22. Pittsburgh plays Virginia Tech on September 30, Louisville on October 14, and Wake Forest on October 21. Both teams have a bye week on October 7.
- NFL Weeks 3-7: The NFL regular season is entering Week 3. The Philadelphia Eagles are 2-0, while the Pittsburgh Steelers are 1-1. FanDuel Sportsbook installed the Eagles as a 5.5-point favorite when they visit the 2-0 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+180) on Monday Night Football on September 25. Meanwhile, the Pittsburgh Steelers are +104 road underdogs when they play the Las Vegas Raiders (-122) in Sin City on September 24. Both games have ready-made same-game parlays from FanDuel. Simply click on the SGP link underneath the team’s names. During the week of the game, FanDuel Sportsbook will post odds on the Philadelphia Eagles’ games with the Washington Commanders (Oct 1), the Los Angeles Rams (Oct 8), the New York Jets (Oct 15), and the Miami Dolphins (Oct 22). The same goes for the Pittsburgh Steelers’ games against the Houston Texans (Oct 1), the Baltimore Ravens (Oct 8), and the Los Angeles Rams (Oct 22).
FanDuel Sportsbook loyalty program
At this point, FanDuel Sportsbook does not have a loyalty program for its customers. However, as FanDuel settles into the market a bit more, things can always change.
Sign up at FanDuel Online Sportsbook in PA
Opening a new account at FanDuel is a breeze.
If you already have an account set up in New Jersey, you don’t even need to set up a new account. You can log in using your FanDuel NJ account info. Then FanDuel will review your info, use geolocation to ID your location and approve you for betting in PA.
Should you want to open a new account, the info you must provide is:
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
You will also likely need to create a username and password and answer two authentication questions to secure your account further. The password must be at least eight characters and include one letter and one number.
You will not need to present a photo ID, which many online sportsbooks and casinos require. However, any provided information must be correct and current because a new registrant’s identity will need to be confirmed.
If FanDuel suspects any suspicious activity, it may trigger a security review. In that case, the account holder will likely need to present a photo ID and provide proof of address and ownership of any credit cards or bank accounts linked to the player’s account.
However, such security reviews are not likely to happen often. If they do, the process should be straightforward.
FanDuel Sportsbook PA app
FanDuel Sportsbook’s website translates very well as a sportsbook app. Despite not having as much real estate, the experience of both platforms is similar.
However, the central difference is the use of tabs.
On the FanDuel Sportsbook website, you have three sections: One with categories and sports on the left, the second with lines in the middle, and the third with your bet slip on the right.
On the FanDuel Sportsbook app, there are tabs for those sections, so you only see one of those at a time.
Pennsylvania sports bettors will find the app to be a pleasure to utilize. FanDuel delivers a seamless experience as you’ll rarely find yourself searching for something that’s not obvious.
Even FanDuel’s live betting deserves high marks.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers several live betting options for each game. So many, in fact, that we weren’t sure how FanDuel got it all to fit. However, it works and it works fast.
If you’re watching the games and you want to place some bets in between plays, the FanDuel app is a great companion for you.
Live betting at FanDuel PA sportsbook
From top to bottom, FanDuel does a fantastic job with live betting.
When you first land on the sportsbook homepage, the website highlights what’s happening live, so you can get an idea of what you can dive into right away.
Secondly, FanDuel seemingly offers live betting on almost everything. You can bet on basketball, baseball, hockey and football. Even beyond that, you’ll find tennis, golf, soccer and more. If it moves, FanDuel PA probably has a live line on it.
In terms of the in-game lines, the Pennsylvania sportsbook goes beyond the basic spreads and moneylines. For example, for an NBA playoff game, we found hundreds of lines. That includes all sorts of alternate lines, last team to score, the margin of victory, and team totals.
Of course, the key to live betting is the speed and the website and app are responsive. Remember, you have to jump in and out of the lines quick in between plays. So, if there’s any lag, it’ll ruin your experience. There’s none of that here. FanDuel’s live betting operates with blazing speed.
Sports betting options
The FanDuel experience is set up to appeal to the veteran sports gambler as well as the novice.
The company’s website features an entire page dedicated to sports betting training. It takes a new player through the various bets FanDuel offers and explains how they work.
It also tells the new player everything they need to know about point spreads and moneylines. Here are some of the bets they cover:
- Straight bets
- Round robins
- Futures bets
More experienced gamblers can skip right past that and go straight to filling out a betting slip. Available sports could range from Australian rules football to darts, from basketball to MMA.
FanDuel does a great job of separating itself from the crowd. A lot of sportsbook websites look the same and, truth be told, they are. However, FanDuel Sportsbook has a few small differences that make a noticeable difference.
To start, it has a set of sliders at the top/middle that reveals ongoing promotions, contests, and bonuses. FanDuel runs a lot of promos, so it’s always good to be in the know. You can also visit our dedicated PA sports betting promos page to see how FanDuel bonuses stack up against those offered by other top online sportsbooks in the state.
The sportsbook dedicates a third of the right-hand side of the page to the bet slip. This generous amount of space gives you some room to make sure you’re betting the right amount you want, see the odds correctly, and you are not overlooking anything.
Another noticeable difference is when you actually select a game to bet on that’s live. FanDuel Sportsbook shows the score at the top of the page with all of the vital information.
For example, with basketball, it’ll show you the time remaining, a scoring breakdown by quarter, in-game stats, and team leaders. That’s useful information for when you go to make your bet.
In terms of the general functionality of their software, it’s easy to use.
You’ll find the popular and live-action in the top left, the sports categories underneath and whatever you select reveals in the middle of the page. Most importantly, it moves fast, which is quite essential to bettors.
FanDuel online sportsbook payment options
FanDuel has several deposit methods available. It’s also regarded as one of the fastest-payout online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania, delivering funds within 24 hours. Let’s take a look at all of the options:
The most straightforward method are credit cards. Keep in mind; sometimes you’ll be charged a cash advance (instead of a regular charge), so expect an interest charge. Your billing address must match the address on your card account.
FanDuel’s prepaid card
Players can apply for this branded card via the website. You can put money on it with a Visa, Mastercard or ACH, and then the funds will appear in your account.
PayPal: For those who already have and use a PayPal account, this is a great option. The money transfer is immediate.
If you have a checking account, you can order an e-check, which will transfer funds electronically. You do need your routing and account number, and a state ID.
The online payment processor is finally available on a site in Pennsylvania. So far, this is the only payment processor available on FanDuel, but others could be added in the future.
Online bank transfer
You can use online bill pay through your bank account. The banks available for this are:
- Bank of America
- Capital One 360
- Wells Fargo
PayNearMe (not yet available in PA)
Get a PayNearMe barcode from FanDuel’s deposit page and then take that barcode on your mobile device to a 7-Eleven, CVS or Family Dollar to fund your account.
Wiring funds is the best option for transferring significant amounts.
Cash (not yet available in PA)
You’ll eventually be able to bring cash to the cage at Valley Forge Casino in Pennsylvania to fund your account.
Although a method that’s fading away, a check is still available. Typically, your funds will not be available right away until the check clears.
Keep in mind that with credit cards (and most prepaid cards), the following banks tend to decline transactions with gaming companies:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Huntington Bank
- TD Bank
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo
There are five ways to withdraw your winnings from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- ACH (e-check)
- FanDuel Prepaid Card
Your fastest option is cash, which you can collect on the property at Valley Forge.
FanDuel’s prepaid card takes roughly the same amount of time. Also, e-checks take three to five business days while regular checks take five to seven days.
Contacting FanDuel PA Sportsbook
FanDuel takes an active approach with customer support.
The PA book doesn’t want customers getting stuck in the mud. You’re free to live chat with a FanDuel representative 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Customer support works around the clock to answer emails. If you’re a phone person, you’re able to reach someone at FanDuel from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Phone number: 1-877-689-0662
Email: [email protected]
If we must nitpick, we’d highlight that not having phone service after 8 p.m. EST is a bit odd. Since most of the sports action happens in the evenings, it might make more sense to offer phone support run from noon until midnight.
However, FanDuel does provide 24-hour support via the other methods, so most people will be satisfied.
Leave a rating for FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania
Fanduel’s Entry into PA Market
After its successful sportsbook opening at Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey, FanDuel brought its technology and know-how across the river into Pennsylvania. The company worked together with Valley Forge Casino to launch FanDuel Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino, which opened up on March 13.
Next up for Valley Forge and FanDuel is a PA online betting app.
The app began testing on July 22 with a rocky start and several delays. However, upon launch, the product ended up being worth the wait.
Rather than separate out apps into PA and NJ, the FanDuel app is a single entity that works in both jurisdictions. In fact, you can even use the money you deposited in New Jersey to play in Pennsylvania.
When we say app, we don’t just mean Android either. Both Android and iOS are available. If you already downloaded a version of an app, you likely only need to update the software, and you should be good to go.
A word of caution that those with existing NJ accounts have had trouble accessing the PA version of the iPhone app. Others who have opened new accounts have said they’ve been able to bet successfully.
With both iPhone access and the ease of going back and forth between New Jersey and the Keystone State, FanDuel is primed to make a big impact on the PA sports betting app market.
FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
The best FanDuel welcome bonus in September 2023 is for a no sweat bet of up to $200. Just sign up with FanDuel Pennsylvania here and your first bet will be returned in bonus bets if it doesn’t win. See the section above for complete details.
Yes, in Pennsylvania you can bet on our local college teams like Villanova, Pittsburgh, Penn State and Temple at FanDuel. You also can bet on NCAA events that take place in the Keystone State using the FanDuel app.
No, FanDuel has a sportsbook website where you can manage your account and make all the same sports bets you can on the app. The app does make betting on the go simple and it is available for iOS and Android. Just make sure you have the geolocation turned on when placing bets.
Yes, FanDuel was awarded a sports betting license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) in early 2020 and is both legal and safe to use. If you have a complaint or issue with FanDuel or any other sportsbook in the state you can email ([email protected]) or call (717-346-8300) the PGCB to address it.
FanDuel offers more high quality promotions than most other Pennsylvania sportsbooks. FanDuel also allows bettors to place single-game parlays, a unique betting option not seen at a lot of other sportsbooks in the state.
You must be 21 or older to bet on sports throughout the state of Pennsylvania. And whether you’re using a computer, phone or tablet you need to have some form of geolocation software enabled to verify that you are in fact in Pennsylvania when placing bets.
FanDuel and DraftKings are two of the best sportsbook apps in Pennsylvania, both have great odds and stellar promos going on constantly and both apps are available for Apple and Android. You really can’t go wrong with either one.