WynnBET Pennsylvania Review And Sign Up Bonus
Disclaimer: WynnBET sportsbook is not yet online in Pennsylvania. This review is of expected bonuses and promotions, page will be updated once WynnBET sportsbook launches in PA.
WynnBET Sportsbook is expected to go live in Pennsylvania sometime in 2022, giving people in the Keystone State another great online sportsbook option. Try WynnBET Sportsbook Today to get up to $100!
As is the case with most Pennsylvania online sportsbooks, WynnBET has a welcome bonus for new users, in this case a risk-free wager that maxes out at $100. We’ll go over all the particulars below, as well as covering how to sign up, your banking options with the sportsbook and the various bets you can place. So, without further ado, we’ll start with the welcome bonus.
WynnBET sportsbook sign up bonus: Up to a $100 value
To claim the WynnBET PA sign up bonus, use one of our links to head to the sportsbook site and sign up for an account. Here are the details of the risk-free bet for which you will be eligible:
- Make a minimum deposit of $20. You then have 10 days to place a bet of $20 or more.
- If the bet loses, you get a free bet equal in value to that of your initial wager. The maximum free bet is $100.
- Both straight bets and parlays qualify for the sign-up bonus, but the betting odds have to be between -150 and +10,000. The bet also cannot include any boosted odds or insurance of any kind.
- The free bet credit you’ll receive should your fist bet lose will expire 10 days after the sportsbook issues it.
- You can only use the free bet in full, and it has the same wagering requirements as your first bet.
- If your free bet wins, you receive only the winnings from it, not the free bet itself.
One of the benefits of this bonus is that you can place straight bets and parlays on your first bet and with the free bet. Many sportsbooks restrict the wagering requirements much more.
The biggest point we can’t stress enough is understanding that you do not get your money back if your initial bet loses, you receive a free bet in the amount of your first wager. Also, you need to use that free bet within 10 days, in full.
WynnBET Sportsbook promo code 2022
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook Pennsylvania|
|WynnBET Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Welcome Bonus||Risk Free First Bet up to $100|
|Online Since||March 2021 in Pennsylvania|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
WynnBET sportsbook PA promotions
In other states where WynnBET is legal, it has offered promotions where you received chips for losing sports bets, and you could use them to spin a prize wheel. The prize wheel included things like free bets, profit boosts, parlay insurance offers and free stays at Wynn properties. It remains to be seen if that will be available in Pennsylvania.
WynnBET also does not have odds boosts, which many online books offer daily. During major events like the Super Bowl, however, it will offer special parlay profit boosts to a select number of users. If you don’t see or don’t claim the parlay boost in time, though, you will be out of luck.
Is WynnBET legal in Pennsylvania?
Yes, WynnBET is legal and fully licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, which oversees sports betting in the Keystone State. On top of that, WynnBET is legal in Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey and Virginia and should be launching in Indiana and Tennessee in the near future. Here are a few additional rules to betting on sports in Pennsylvania:
- You need to be 21 or older.
- You need to be within state lines when you place a bet. To ensure compliance, you need to have geolocation software installed and active on the device you are using to bet. If the software cannot place you in PA, you won’t be able to bet.
As long as you comply with those rules, you should be all set.
How to create a WynnBET account in Pennsylvania
You can sign up to WynnBET from anywhere you have an internet connection. In fact, you don’t even need to be in Pennsylvania at the time you create your account, just when you want to place a bet.
Begin by opening the WynnBET app. Click “register” near the bottom of the screen and enter the following information:
- Email address
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social Security number (last four digits)
Next, you must verify that the info you entered is correct, that you’re 21 or older and that you have read the terms and conditions. After submitting your application, you will be ready to start betting.
Sign up Today to get a Risk Free Bet up to $100!
WynnBET sportsbook app in Pennsylvania
WynnBET’s app is available for iOS and Android and currently is the only way to use the sportsbook in Pennsylvania. Prior to going over how the app works, though, here is a quick guide to downloading it onto your mobile device.
How to download WynnBET Sportsbook app
If you have an iPhone or iPad, follow our link to the WynnBET mobile site and choose the “Download for iOS” button and follow the prompts from there. You may need to use your fingerprint, facial ID or PIN to authorize getting the app.
If you are an Android user, you’ll follow the same process and select “Download for Android.” You may get a message saying you are trying to download an unknown file and it could be harmful. Click to proceed; the WynnBET app is safe. You then need to open the file and install it on your phone or tablet.
Navigating the app
Before being able to view lines and odds, you need to sign in to your account. After doing that, you’ll see all the available betting markets. At the top of the screen are tabs for the most popular leagues or sports to bet on at that moment. Below is a scrollable marquee that displays current promotions and usually WynnBET’s patron protection policy.
And taking up the bulk of the screen are lines and odds. You can sort them by popularity or by when they start. If you want to make live bets, just choose “Live now” in the lower right corner of the screen.
Placing bets at WynnBET
Start by finding the game you want to wager on. If you’re looking to place a spread, moneyline or total bet, those will be visible on the main page. If you want to bet on something else, click on the game in question, and all the available betting markets will display.
Once you’ve selected a bet, a box pops up showing the number of bets you have chosen, along with the odds. When you’re ready to place your bet, tap the box and enter how much you want to bet or how much you hope to win from the bet. Assuming you’re satisfied with everything, choose “Place bet,” and you are all done.
WynnBET account management
In order to make changes to your account or reach the customer service department, you just need to click on the person icon or WynnBET logo, both of which are in the top left corner.
This is also where you can make deposits and withdrawals, check to see if you have any messages in the notification center or change your settings. Additionally, WynnBET recently added a “Get Started Guide” to provide information to new users.
In summary, the app is a solid choice for wagering on sports in Pennsylvania. While it is slightly disappointing that you can’t bet via a website, the app will take care of you.
Best features of the WynnBET Sportsbook app
WynnBET does a lot of things really well, and here are three of our favorites:
- Welcome bonus: Many online sportsbooks have risk-free offers, but they usually include a lot of red tape with the types of bets that qualify. But at WynnBET the odds restrictions are easy to comply with and parlays qualify. And those rules apply for the free bet, as well, if you lose your initial wager.
- Bet slip: WynnBET’s bet slip really is one of the best we’ve seen in Pennsylvania. We like how it pops up when you start making wagers, but it’s small enough that it’s not cumbersome.
- Customer service: If you do run into any problems with WynnBET, the customer service department is easy to reach. The live chat feature is available 24 hours a day, and there also are email and phone options.
How could WynnBET Sportsbook improve?
WynnBET does come up short in a few areas, though. Here are three areas where it could do better:
- Lack of promos: Listen, the No. 1 reason we couldn’t consider WynnBET the best sportsbook in Pennsylvania is because it simply doesn’t run enough promotions. We understand that running promotions is harder in PA because of the higher tax rate (36%, which is more than double that of NJ), but that doesn’t stop other oddsmakers from offering some.
- No SGPs: Single-game parlays are one of our favorite ways to bet. Whether it’s a Monday or Sunday night football game when there’s nothing else on, or just being able to focus on a game with your favorite team. But WynnBET does not currently offer them.
- No loyalty program: We also do not like that WynnBET doesn’t have a program to reward users for all the bets they place. Instead, you can earn chips for losing bets, but that almost feels like a pity handout. We’d much rather see all bets get rewarded whether they win or lose.
Types of bets at WynnBET sports book
Here are your options for placing bets on the WynnBET app:
- Moneylines: Wager on which side will win. Underdogs have positive odds, and favorites have negative; the higher the number, the bigger the favorite or underdog.
- Point spreads: These are bets that incorporate margin of victory. If a team is favored, it needs to win by more than the spread, while the underdog must avoid losing by more than the spread.
- Totals or over/unders: A wager on the combined score of a game.
- Props: Side bets on specific team or player performances or other aspects of a game not directly related to the final score.
- Futures: Long-term bets on outcomes for a full season, such as a team to win a championship or a player to win an individual award.
- Parlays: A combination of two or more bets (moneylines, spreads, totals, etc.) on a single slip. You win only if you get every pick correct.
- Teasers: Like a parlay, but for spread bets. Instead of using the main point spread, however, you select an alternate spread for each game, moving the line in your favor. Teasers also require getting each selection correct.
- Round robins: Another combined wager, but one that’s arranged so that you can still win some money if you miss one of your picks.
- Live betting: Bet on games while they’re happening. Depending on what game you’re betting on, there might be just three live betting options (spread, total, moneyline) or there could also be dozens and dozens of prop bets available.
Sports you can bet on at Wynn BET in Pennsylvania
While WynnBET does not have as many sports to bet on as some of the other online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania, it still has all the top college and pro leagues in the US as well as a handful of international leagues. And the sports that are missing are generally more niche options like table tennis, rugby and cricket. So unless you really want to bet on more unorthodox sports, WynnBET has you covered.
You can bet on the NBA, the NFL, MLB, the NHL, UFC fights, NASCAR, the PGA Tour, WTA and ATP tennis, Major League Soccer games, and college basketball and football. For international options, you’ll find soccer leagues from around the world like Germany’s Bundesliga, Spain’s La Liga, the English Premier League and the UEFA Champions League.
If there’s anything else you are hoping to bet on, try the search bar on the WynnBET app. That will show you all the sports WynnBET has markets for, and if you select the sport, you’ll see all the leagues you can bet on.
What you can’t bet on at WynnBET PA
Pennsylvania does not allow you to bet on non-sporting events like the NBA or NFL draft, awards shows like the Oscars or Grammys, or any political elections, so you will not find any of those wagers at any PA sportsbook.
Pennsylvania sports team betting guide
It’s safe to say that Pennsylvania has an abundance of pro and college teams that you can bet on at WynnBET. Here is a quick glance at all those teams:
- Philadelphia: The City of Brotherly Love is home to teams in all four major leagues in the US, along with an MLS team: the Philadelphia Eagles (NFL), Philadelphia Phillies (MLB), Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) and Philadelphia Union (MLS).
- Pittsburgh: The Steel City has three pro teams you can wager on: the Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL), Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB) and Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL).
- Division I colleges: Eleven colleges in PA have Division I football and basketball programs you can wager on: Penn State, Pittsburgh, Temple, Bucknell, Duquesne, Lafayette, Lehigh, Penn, Robert Morris, Saint Francis and Villanova. And there are three more schools with just basketball squads: Drexel, La Salle and Saint Joseph’s.
WynnBET Pennsylvania futures market
The futures bets available at WynnBET are a little lackluster. The biggest problem is there simply are not enough of them for most sports, and sometimes there are missing markets for top leagues.
For example, less than a month before the start of the 2021 Major League Baseball season, WynnBET had futures for the eventual World Series champion and National League pennant winner, but nothing for the American League.
And for other leagues like the NBA, WynnBET has futures for the eventual champion and for which team will come out of the Western and Eastern Conferences, but it does not have any markets for individual player awards.
Needless to say, if betting on futures is extremely important to you, then this could pose a major problem. Having said that, if futures betting isn’t a big deal for you, then this won’t be as much of an issue.
How to deposit and cash out on the Wynn BET app
You might not consider deposit and withdrawal options a big deal at online sportsbooks, but not having trouble-free banking options can cause major headaches down the road. The good news is that while Wynn BET does not have a copious number of choices, the ones it does have should be more than sufficient for most users. Here are your options for depositing:
- Credit and debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- ACH (e-check)
- Play+ prepaid debit card
And here are your choices when it comes time to make a withdrawal:
- ACH (e-check)
- Play+ prepaid debit card
If WynnBET were to open a brick and mortar sportsbook in Pennsylvania, you’d likely be able to make deposits and withdrawals at that location, as well.
Make your First Deposit to Get up to $100!
How to contact WynnBET customer support
WynnBET’s customer service team is reachable in a variety of ways:
- You can take part in a live chat with a service rep using the app.
- Email (click on the support option in the app and choose email).
- Phone support is available between the hours of 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. by calling 201-383-2837.
WynnBET also has an FAQ page where you can go to try to find the answer on your own.
Responsible gambling at WynnBET
If you are new to online sports betting, you might not know that oddsmakers like WynnBET provide a number of ways to help promote responsible gambling.
Not only does the sportsbook provide phone numbers and links for people with gambling problems, but its app allows you to set limits on how much money you can deposit and how much time you can spend on the app, among other categories. We suggest checking out the responsible gambling page at WynnBET if you want or need help.
Where is the WynnBET retail sportsbook?
At this time, WynnBET does not have a retail sportsbook in Pennsylvania, though that could change in the future.
Is WynnBET the best sportsbook in Pennsylvania?
Right now WynnBET is not the best overall sportsbook in PA, but that does not mean it’s not worth your time or money.
Instead, what you might want to do is have a few sportsbook accounts with some of the top oddsmakers in the state. That way you can make sure to always bet at the book with the best odds and take advantage of all the promotions that each one has to offer.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQ
Yes, the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, which oversees sports betting in the state, granted WynnBET a license prior to the sportsbook going live in 2021. If you encounter any problems with WynnBET or any other sportsbooks in the state, you can reach the PGCB by email ([email protected]) or phone (717-346-8300).
As is the case in many states, you must be 21 or older to bet. You also must be within state lines to bet, as verified by geolocation technology. If you are not, you won’t be able to bet.
Yes, you can bet on Penn State and any other PA college team that WynnBET has betting markets for. Unlike some states, Pennsylvania does not have any restrictions on betting on in-state college teams.
You do for the time being, yes. Unlike some online sportsbooks, WynnBET does not have a website for you to bet at. The good news is the WynnBET app is free and works great on Apple and Android devices alike.
Nope, just start by downloading the app. Then open it up, click “Register” and enter your details. Signing up with WynnBET takes only a few minutes of your time.
Not really. For starters, you only can place bets while you’re in Pennsylvania. And while WynnBET is legal in New Jersey, Colorado, Michigan and Virginia at this time, you need separate apps and separate accounts to bet at WynnBET in those states.