Caesars Online Sportsbook Review PA
Harrah’s Philadelphia is in good shape when it comes to its PA online sports betting app. As part of Caesars Entertainment, the property can take advantage of the company’s vast and existing resources. That includes its online casino, online poker, and, of course, online sports betting products.
To get a sense of what the Caesars Philadelphia online sportsbook will look like, you need to look no further than Caesars Sportsbook in New Jersey. Expect a product very similar to this in Pennsylvania. In fact, it may even be called Caesars Sportsbook, but incorporate the PA casino per PGCB regulations. Perhaps Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Philadelphia?
According to Ceasars’ offerings in New Jersey, new players receive a $10 free bonus bet upon registration and a matching bet of up to $300 on first-time deposits.
These same will ideally make it across the river to Caesars Sportsbook in Philadelphia.
Caesars Sportsbook PA promo code and details — 2019
To activate the $10 free bet offer, players will likely need to enter the Caesars Sportsbook promo code SPORTS10 upon registration.
To claim the $300 matching bet offer, players can expect to use the code SPORTS300 when they make their first deposit into their new Caesars Online Sportsbook account.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Last Verified||May 1, 2019|
How SPORTS10 and SPORTS300 work
The bonus code SPORTS10 should be automatic.
Simply register for an account, use the bonus code, and the $10 bet should instantly go into your account. You will need to wager the $10 in a single bet. If that bet wins, the winnings should then be deposited into your account, minus the $10 from the original bonus stake.
You will likely have to use the SPORTS300 bonus with your first deposit. Once that is done, you will need to place a bet, and your account should be automatically credited a bonus bet equal to the amount of the original wager of up to $300.
As with the other bonus, you will need to use the free bet amount as a single bet, and winning payouts will probably not include the original bonus stake.
Sports selection at Caesars PA Sportsbook
Because Caesars is the driving force behind the Harrah’s PA online sportsbook, there should be no shortage of games.
- Baseball (MLB): Major League Baseball season is here, and baseball betting is front and center with Caesars.
- Basketball (NBA): You can bet on the college basketball season and get ready for a full slate of NBA playoff games. Unlike New Jersey, you will be able to do things like bet on the Villanova Wildcats basketball team as well as other PA college sports.
- Football (NFL): Both college and NFL football are on the wagering menu will undoubtedly come with sport-specific incentives when the new season kicks off in the fall.
- Hockey (NHL): Just like the NBA, the NHL is gearing up for its playoffs and the many wagering opportunities that come with them.
- Golf (PGA): From player-specific props to tournament results, you should be able to place a variety of golf wagers at Harrah’s PA.
- Other sports/leagues: Caesars also offers wagering on tennis, motor racing and soccer, including international matches and leagues from across the world.
Bet selection at Caesars Sportsbook
As with the offered sports, because Caesars and Harrah’s are two of the most iconic names in gambling, the types of wagers you’ll be able to place at their online PA sportsbook are likely to be wide-ranging. Here is a betting guide to what the app should offer:
- Parlay: One of the most popular bet types, parlays, where multiple events are combined into a single bet, are on offer.
- Moneyline: You can bet the moneyline on any team sport, which is a straight win or lose bet but with odds.
- Point spread: The most basic of bets involves two teams and a point spread, and this is set to be offered by Harrah’s sportsbook in several sports.
- Prop bets: Prop bets are individual or team bets that take place inside a sporting event and don’t involve the outcome. They are fun, they are popular and they should be offered by Harrah’s PA.
- Over/Under: Over/under bets, also known as totals bets, involve the total points scored in a game by both teams, and a player either bets the total over or under. As one of the more popular bets on the market, over/under bets will likely be offered by Harrah’s Philadelphia.
- Other bet types: Deviating from the traditional bet type is live betting, which Caesars offers and will likely come to Harrah’s PA. These are bets on games that are already in progress and involve up-to-the-second point spread and moneyline adjustments, halftime wagers and a number of cash-out options. Not ideal for in-person gambling, in play betting is perfect when playing on a computer or mobile device.
Powered by Caesars Sportsbook app
Harrah’s Pennsylvania uses the Caesars Sportsbook app to put sports betting in the palm of your hand.
Those who have spent some time in Nevada and New Jersey will be quite familiar with the product. Apple users can download it at the app store; however, Android users must visit the Harrah’s website to download the app.
The first thing you’ll notice is how well the website translates to the app. There’s a tricky conversion process to get everything from the site onto a smaller screen, in a smaller space on the app, but Harrah’s made it work.
You’ll find that you can get around quite quickly with the tips of your fingers. The app homepage has easy-to-use shortcuts that will take you to the sport of your choice, be it basketball, baseball, or hockey.
We tested out processing a deposit, placed a futures bet and got into some live betting and didn’t feel like we were limited or slowed (compared to the desktop version) in any way.
This app is well-organized, efficient, and fast. You will have a pleasant experience with it.
Caesars Sportsbook loyalty program
The connection between in-casino rewards programs and online gambling can be hit or miss. That is not the case with Caesars, which offers its online customers the same level of loyalty perks with its Caesars Rewards. That is the new name for the program, which was previously known as Total Rewards.
You earn program credits any time you play on a Caesars’ online sportsbook and casino and can redeem the benefits at any of the 40 Caesars properties worldwide.
The rewards tiers are Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Seven Stars, which includes complimentary cruises and resort stays, a $500 annual celebration dinner, and a companion membership that allows you to share your status with a person of your choosing.
Banking at Harrah’s Philadelphia
To make it easier to manage the financials of your account, Harrah’s PA sports betting app will probably allow you to make transactions through both the website and the mobile app.
Online bill pay is the easiest, safest and most direct way to make deposits into your account. Because the only requirement is owning a banking ID and password, the book never needs your account number.
You should also be able to use credit and debit cards, send an e-check, use PayPal, or send money through one of the many PayNearMe locations throughout Pennsylvania.
Harrah’s PA should also accept personal checks, although those will come with a delay.
If you used a credit card or PayPal for your deposit, withdrawing funds will be a breeze. If you used another means of deposit, then Harrah’s PA will likely send a check in the mail, resulting in processing delays.
Customer support for Harrah’s Philadelphia
When you click on the “Support” tab on the website, you’ll see just how many ways Caesars offers to answer your questions and hopefully solve your sportsbook-related problems.
At Harrah’s PA, support will most likely be available 24/7. Through live chat or a toll-free number, you should be able to speak to a representative who will walk you through all technical and account problems.
Be it deposits not working, bets not registering, or the geolocation services incorrectly identifying your location and affecting your ability to place wagers, Caesars’ support team will help.
Harrah’s should also list email addresses that you can use to lodge complaints or make suggestions on ways the company can improve its product.
Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino
Of course, many players are moving to online betting out of convenience. Instead, if you’re looking to feel that excitement in the air, head over to Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino to get a taste of the fun.
Harrah’s PA is a hopping casino that has all kinds of action.
Those looking to play games will find more than 2,000 slot machines buzzing, including poker, roulette, blackjack, and all of the classics. There are 100,000 square feet of gaming fun to be had.
If you’re looking for things to do before and after you hit the tables, there’s a TopGolf Swing suite, luxury shopping, nightlife and delicious restaurants like Guy Fieri’s Philly Kitchen & Bar.
Also, don’t forget about the shows, because Harrah’s PA is a hotspot for many big acts.
Harrah’s Philadelphia is a one-stop shop that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.