Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania Bonus Code for $1,000
Sign up with Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania in September and claim a welcome bonus worth $1,000. The Caesars Pennsylvania promo code is BETNOW1000. Next, place your first bet, if it loses, you’ll get a bonus bet refund up to the $1,000 limit.
Run in conjunction with Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack, Caesars Sports brings a world of betting opportunities to you. There is a combination of generous odds, slick software, the ability to stream NFL games, and a wealth of extras all wrapped into its reputable brand. The Caesars PA online sportsbook has something for everyone.
That all sounds pretty good, right? Well, in our assessment, it is. However, we can’t just say that without backing it up. To give you some perspective on why the Caesars sportsbook is a hot tip, we’ve broken it down to the basics.
In this Caesars Sportsbook PA review, we’ll show you where this operator excels and the ways it caters to all. If you’re ready, march with us like a Roman army into the world of Caesars sports betting.
Caesars Sportsbook PA sign-up bonus
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users who sign up with Caesars promo code BETNOW1000 an up to $1,000 welcome offer.
Simply sign up and make your first deposit, then your first bet. If that first bet loses, don’t fear! Caesars will refund the entire amount (up to the maximum of $1,000) in the form of a bonus bet you can use to try again.
Caesars Sportsbook PA promo code in 2023
|Caesars PA Sportsbook Bonus Code||BETNOW1000|
|Sign-up Bonus||First bet on Caesars for up to $1,000|
|Last Verified||September 27, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Caesars Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Upcoming sporting events to bet on at Caesars Pennsylvania, Sept. 21-Oct. 22
Here are the top betting events for the Caesars Sportsbook app in Pennsylvania from now through October 22.
- MLB Games: Caesars Sportsbook has odds on the remaining two weeks of Major League Baseball regular season games. Once the playoffs start on October 3, Caesars will have odds on each game. The Philadelphia Phillies appear headed for the National League Wild Card series. While Philadelphia is 15 games behind the Atlanta Braves in the NL East, they are four to five games ahead of four other teams in the NL Wild Card standings. Most teams have played 150 to 152 games, so Philadelphia would need a major collapse to open the door for three other teams to catch them. Only three of those clubs will make the playoffs, so the Phillies need to continue winning to maintain their lead. Still, a .500 record over their last 12 games should secure a playoff spot. Whatever the case, Caesars Pennsylvania has odds on every Phillies game, including Quick Picks and Bet Boosts.
- NFL Weeks 3-7: The NFL regular season is entering its third week and Caesars Sportsbook will have odds on every single Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers game over the next month. The Eagles play the 2-0 Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 25, the 2-0 Washington Commanders on October 1, the Los Angeles Rams on October 8, the New York Jets on October 15, and the 2-0 Miami Dolphins on October 22. Meanwhile, the Steelers play the Las Vegas Raiders on September 24, the Houston Texans on October 1, the Baltimore Ravens on October 8, and (after a bye week) the Los Angeles Rams on October 22. Caesars Sportsbook has the Steelers as 1.5-point road underdogs for the September 24 game against the Las Vegas Raiders. Because the Steelers’ offense is struggling for consistency and the team’s defense is elite, the game has a 43.5 over/under. Pittsburgh is a +110 moneyline underdog, while the Raiders are -130 moneyline favorites. For the game between the Philadelphia Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 25 (Monday Night Football), Caesars has the Eagles as 5.5-point road favorites. The over/under for the Eagles-Bucs game is 46, while the Eagles are -235 moneyline favorites. For their part, the Buccaneers have +192 moneyline odds.
- NCAA Football Weeks 4-8: As the college football season enters its fourth full week of games, much of the pre-conference schedule is finished. That means rivalry games and showdowns between football powerhouses. On September 23, the No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions host the No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes. Caesars made the Nittany Lions a 14.5-point favorite, while the game has a 40-point over/under. Penn State is a -650 moneyline favorite, while Iowa is a +460 underdog. On the same day, the Pittsburgh Panthers are 7.5-point home underdogs then they take on the No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels. The game has a 50-point over/under, while Pitt is a +240 moneyline underdog. The Tar Heels have -305 moneyline odds. Caesars Sportsbook has the Temple Owls as 23.5-point home underdogs against the Miami Hurricanes on September 23. If you wish to bet on a game with national implications, you can place a wager on No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (-3) and the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
- UEFA Champions League: The group stage of the 2024 UEFA Champions League continues with three sets of matchdays over the next month. The first is September 19-20, while the next two set of EUFA Champions League matches are October 3-4 and October 24-25. Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania has odds on top September matches like Manchester City versus Red Star Brigade and PSG (-160) plays Borussia Dortmund (+500) on September 19, while Bayern Munich (-205) plays Manchester United (+480) and Arsenal (-260) takes on PSV Eindhoven (+650) on September 20. On October 4, the UEFA Champions’ League group stage favorites becomes clearer as Manchester City hosts RB Leipzig, PSG hosts Newcastle, FC Barcelona hosts Porto, and Real Madrid hosts Napoli. On October 24, bettors will be able to bet on games like Atletico Madrid versus Celtic, Barcelona versus Shakhtar Donetsk, Dortmund versus Newcastle, or PSG versus AC Milan. Once the later matchdays arrive, Caesars Sportsbook will have odds and bet boosts on every match.
- The Ryder Cup: The 2023 Ryder Cup happens over a three-day stretch from September 29 to October 1 at the Marco Simone Golf and Country Club outside Rome, Italy. Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania gives the USA -110 odds to win the 2023 Ryder Cup outright. The European side has +110 odds, while a tie has +1300 odds. Unlike other prominent sportsbooks, Caesars does have odds yet on who will “Lift the Trophy”.
- The Solheim Cup: Caesars Sportsbook does have odds on the 2023 Solheim Cup, which pits the top 12 American players from the LPGA (USA) versus the top 12 players from the Ladies European Tour (LET). The event will occur at Finca Cortesin in Andalucia, Spain from September 18 to September 24. Caesars Sportsbook gives Europe -105 to win the tournament, while the USA has +105 odds to win outright. A tie is set at +1300 odds. If you want to bet on one side “To Lift the Trophy”, then Europe has -125 odds and the USA has +105 odds. Since the Europeans won the 2021 Solheim Cup at Inverness Club in Toledo, Ohio, they would lift the trophy again in the case of a tie.
- NBA Games: The 2023-2024 NBA regular season begins on October 24 when the Los Angeles Lakers visit the Denver Nuggets and the Phoenix Suns visit the Golden State Warriors. Until then, bettors can make wagers on NBA preseason games. The Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves begin the preseason on October 5, while the Philadelphia 76ers begin their tune-up games on October 8 against the Boston Celtics. The Sixers play the Celtics again on October 11, then visit the Brooklyn Nets on October 16. Philadelphia’s preseason ends on October 20 against the Atlanta Hawks, while their regular season open on October 26 against the Milwaukee Bucks.
- NHL Regular Season: The 2023-2024 regular season launches on October 10 when the Pittsburgh Penguins host the Chicago Blackhawks. While the Penguins missed the playoffs last season and the Blackhawks were the dregs of the league, the game has national appeal because it’s the Pittsburgh’s Hall of Fame leader, Sidney Crosby, against Chicago’s newly-anointed leader, Connor Bedard. Teams tanked for a better chance at Connor Bedard, because he’s considered the best NHL prospect since Connor McGovern entered the league in 2015. Caesars Sportsbook has the Pittsburgh Penguins installed as -205 moneyline favorites against the Chicago Blackhawks (+170) on October 10. The total goals is set at 6.0, while the puck line of -1.5 (for Pittsburgh) gives the Penguins +126 odds and the Blackhawks -150 odds. The Penguins face the Washington Capitals on October 13, the Calgary Flames on October 14, the Detroit Red Wings on October 18, and the St. Louis Blues on October 21. If you prefer to bet on the Philadelphia Flyers, their regular season opens on October 12 against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Flyers face the Ottawa Senators on October 14, the Vancouver Canucks on October 17, the Edmonton Oilers on October 19, and the Dallas Stars on October 21.
Caesars PA Sportsbook loyalty program
Does Caesars Sportsbook have a loyalty scheme? Forgive us if we have a little chuckle at that. If you know anything about Caesars Entertainment, you’ll see that loyalty rewards are part of its DNA.
Throughout its evolution from casino operator to poker proprietor and sports betting behemoth, this operator has valued a customer’s activity at every turn. For you, this means its Pennsylvania online sportsbook is connected to the Caesars Rewards program. This trademarked loyalty scheme has been around for years and is available anywhere Caesars has a property.
In practice, this means you can create a loyalty account and earn comp points online, across live venues in the US and, if you travel, in countries such as the UK. Caesars Rewards is one of the most comprehensive and easily accessible schemes in the industry. Because it forms such as large network, you’ll always have a way to pick up points and, in turn, bonuses.
In practical terms, you’ll earn one tier credit and one online credit for every $10 you bet on sports. The overarching aim is to move up the loyalty ladder:
- Caesars Rewards Gold
- Caesars Rewards Platinum
- Caesars Rewards Diamond
- Caesars Rewards Seven Stars
The higher you climb, the more comps you can unlock. In unison with this overarching aim, your bets will also earn you reward points. You can use these as currency. As well as trading points for room discounts, gifts, drinks, food and more, there will be times when you can use them to get online bonuses.
Finally, you can also use your online reward points to get cash. If you trade in 1,000 points, Caesars will give you $10 cash. That’s cash, not bonus cash. By providing you real money in exchange for points, Caesars Sports is removing any post-collection wagering conditions. You can spend or withdraw your credits how you want and when you want.
Other Caesars Sportsbook promotions
In general, there will be new deals weekly and monthly. The Caesars team often bases promotions on specific themes or events. For example, when it’s Super Bowl time, you may find offers that give you bonus bets on the game or enhanced odds on a certain team.
Within these themes, Caesars follows a fairly traditional pattern when it comes to PA sports betting promos. Bonus bets are a standard, as are reload bonuses and enhanced odds/payout deals. You should also keep an eye out for challenges and competitions where the top performers win a share of significant prize pools.
Sign up at Caesars online sportsbook in PA
Opening a new account at Caesars Sportsbook is easy. As long as you’re 21 years or older and located within Pennsylvania, you can become a customer.
To join the action and start your sports betting adventure, follow these simple steps:
- Follow our Caesars PA Sportsbook sign-up link.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Enter Caesars sportsbook promo code BETNOW1000 when prompted
- Verify your account and identity when prompted.
- Log in and enjoy Caesars’ sportsbook.
Sports betting options at Caesars Sportsbook in PA
Caesars online betting offers several sports bet types. From singles and multi-way bets to parlays, there are plenty of sports betting options. Add to this win, place, props, exacta and trifecta bets, and the team at Caesars HQ has left no stone unturned.
Caesars Sportsbook is brimming with sports betting options. However, before we touch on those, let’s run through the available markets.
Available sports markets at the PA Caesars Sportsbook
When you compare what Caesars to some betting sites, the list of sports is slightly smaller. However, that doesn’t mean you’re going to be searching for odds and offers.
The important point to remember is that the Caesars Sportsbook is growing. The list of sports will continue to increase and the number of daily odds on offer expand, as well. Having said that, there’s still a solid selection of markets from which to choose.
When you download the Caesars Sportsbook PA mobile app or use the desktop site, you’ll find odds for the following sports:
- Specials (sports specials, bets on TV events and more)
- Table tennis
Live betting at Caesars
In addition to pre-event betting, Caesars Sportsbook in PA has a wealth of in-play options. Otherwise known as live bets, these markets allow you to speculate on various outcomes while an event is in progress.
Caesars’ live betting markets are available for all of its available sports. Furthermore, you can make singles, multiway, props and parlays with in-play betting.
Caesars online sportsbook software
The first port of call for every Keystone State sports bettor will be Caesars’ desktop site. Here, you’ll not only find a full list of sports, promotions and betting features but links to the mobile app. By following our registration link, you can get direct access with a single click.
Once you’re there, the choice is yours. Some of you will prefer the desktop site; others will choose the app. For most, it will be a combination of the two. Because Caesars uses omnichannel technology, you can create one account that works in either setting.
Basically, the universal wallet means any payments you make online also show up on the app and vice versa. The same goes for your betting history, active bets and bonus. Therefore, you can switch between settings and never miss a beat.
During our Caesars Sportsbook PA review, the overall experience was great. The interface was clean, clear and easy to navigate. The desktop site resizes according to the dimensions of your browser. The app is optimized for Apple and Android devices.
In terms of the sportsbook’s layout, the page is split into three main parts: sports menu, odds and bet slip. Just as you’re reading these lines of text, Caesars’ page structure moves you from left to right. This dynamic mirrors the betting process:
- You start on the left by choosing a sport.
- You move to the center of the page to pick your odds.
- You finish on the right of the page with your bet slip.
This set-up is highly efficient and the ideal way to create a simple, direct betting experience.
Caesars Sportsbook PA app
Alongside a website that works on all devices, Caesars’ developers have created a mobile app. Available for Apple and Android devices, the app gives you easy access to 500+ casino games and a full range of sports betting options. In practice, this means you can speculate on sports such as football, soccer, basketball and baseball for as little at 1 cent.
If you own an Apple device, you can follow our sign-up link, click on the “mobile” link and download the iOS software. Android users will have to follow the on-site instructions and download option, too.
In general, the Caesars mobile app mirrors its desktop counterpart. However, one vital point to note is that the bet slip remains hidden until you need it. This is to save space on the screen. Moreover, you’ll need to swipe up and down, rather than left and right, to find the latest odds.
During our Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania review, the app performed well under normal conditions. Pages loaded swiftly, swiping back and forth was smooth and the app didn’t crash. However, to broaden our perspective, we looked at what other users have said about the app. One recurring issue was the software kicking people out of their accounts at random. This has created a related problem whereby players need to log in each time they closed and reopened the app.
In practice, this is a standard security protocol and one we endorse. However, we also understand that players like to log in and then multitask (i.e., do other things on their phone). The developers could strike a balance between security and instant accessibility by adding timeout rules. After a certain amount of inactivity, the software will recognize it as a risk and sign out the player.
We also saw feedback that indicated the iOS app was slow and not very user-friendly. We expect Caesar’s will be responsive to this sentiment and improve the app.
Features that make betting better
In terms of the features that impressed us during our review, the Caesars sportsbook app (and website) does a great job of allowing you to take control of your betting destiny.
Once you’ve done that, you can log in and take advantage of the following:
- Odds Format: By default, Caesars online sportsbook displays its odds using the American +/- format. However, if you wish to see the odds in the fractional style or decimal format, you can do that.
- Cash Out: If you wish to call timeout on your bet before its natural conclusion, Caesars allows you to do it. Using the cash-out feature, you can take a fixed price to end any wager early. The offer you receive will depend on your stake, the potential returns, the status of the event and how well your pick is faring. The more likely you are to win, the better the cash offer will be.
- Trending: Those who are stuck for inspiration or simply want to see the best bets of the day can look at the “Trending” tab. Here, you’ll find all manner of popular wagers as well as hot tips and deals from the Caesars team of experts.
How to stream NFL games on the Caesars Sportsbook app
Starting in December 2022, Caesars offered players the ability to stream a small number of NFL games each week. To be eligible to stream games, you only have to meet two benchmarks: Have an active Caesars account with a bank balance and have placed a bet within the past 10 months.
Caesars Sportsbook online banking options
Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania is licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB). For you, that means every financial transaction you make is protected. Caesars is also regarded as one of the fastest-paying online sportsbooks in PA, delivering payouts within an hour.
Firstly, the site is secured by SSL encryption technology. Secondly, the Caesars sportsbook only works with reputable, regulated payment processors. Finally, all player funds are stored in secure bank accounts.
So, whenever you pay into, store or withdraw money from Caesars, you can be confident that your cash is safe at all times. Looking at the specifics, the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount at Caesars Sports PA is $10. In general, withdrawal requests will be processed within 48 hours, which means you’ll receive your money within three to five days.
The main payment options at Caesars Sportsbook PA app are:
- CaesarsCasino.com prepaid card
- Cash at the Harrah’s casino cage
- Credit or Debit Cards: Mastercard, Discover, Visa and American Express
- Online bank transfer
Contact Caesars PA Sportsbook
When you need a helping hand, Caesars online sportsbook has an FAQ section as well as a dedicated customer service team.
You can contact the agents 24/7 via email, live chat or phone.
Review of Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania
Caesars Casino is one of the biggest names in gaming and, in recent years, it’s become a rising star in sports betting. Through its partnership with Harrah’s Casino, Caesars has found a way to offer legal bets on a variety of sports. In tandem with great odds, this app is slick, secure and packed with features.
In our opinion, the Caesars online sportsbook is ideal for bettors of all persuasions. For seasoned sports fans, the cash-out feature, the trending tab and the ability to make bets whenever you like are fantastic.
Overall, if you’re looking for a reputable brand that excels in all areas, Caesars Sports in Pennsylvania is it.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQs
Using Caesars promo code BETNOW1000 unlocks up to $1,000 bonus bet token (if your first bet loses).
Yes, Caesars is one of the most trusted names in gaming and was granted a license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB). To bet at Caesars you must be 21 years of age and have geolocation software enabled on your device to confirm you’re in the state. You can call (717-346-8300) or email ([email protected]) the PGCB if you would like to file a complaint about a Pennsylvania sportsbook.
The Caesars app is a dual sportsbook and online casino, whereas DraftKings has separate casino and sportsbook apps in Pennsylvania. As such the DraftKings sportsbook app is a better all-around app if your sole focus is sports betting.
Yes, you can bet on all Pennsylvania-based college teams at Caesars Sportsbook, so Penn State, Villanova, Temple, Pittsburgh and others. You also can bet on NCAA events that take place in Pennsylvania.
No, if you choose, you can bet entirely using Caesars’ sportsbook website. If you have an Android or Apple phone or tablet though we recommend getting the Caesars app because it makes sports betting and managing your Caesars account much easier.
The minimum age to bet on sports in Pennsylvania is 21 years of age. Also, to place any sports bets you must be in the state and have geolocation software on your tablet, phone or desktop computer activated.