Lincoln Financial Field is getting some off-the-field additions for the 2022 season. The Fox Bet Lounge has been renamed the FanDuel Lounge. Unibet Landing is opening on the main concourse in the north end of the endzone and will feature a bar and TVs with live betting lines.
What’s new at Lincoln Financial Field
An email went out to Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holders on Aug. 10 to give a preview on what’s new for the upcoming season.
During a media tour last year Catherine Carlson, the Eagles’ Senior VP of Revenue and Strategy, said:
“Our fans like to partake (in sports betting). It’s a natural fit. We want to create different opportunities for our various clients.”
Fox Bet Lounge now FanDuel Lounge at Lincoln Financial Field
Prior to the 2021 season, the Eagles debuted the Fox Bet Lounge ahead of the 2021 season. The 4,000 sq.ft space and production studio accommodates 400 guests, has two levels, TVs everywhere, a bar and lots of seating. There are no betting kiosks. However you can bet on your phone at a PA sports betting app anywhere in the state.
Access to the FanDuel Lounge is membership only. Membership to the FanDuel Lounge at Lincoln Financial Field includes:
- Prime viewing to watch Eagles players entering the stadium.
- All-inclusive food and top shelf beverages starting 3 hours prior to kickoff, through one hour post game
Membership cost for Fox Bet Lounge last season was $3,750 (lower level) and $5,500 (VIP upper level).
All fans 21 and over will have access to the Unibet Landing on the main concourse in the north end of Lincoln Financial Field. Unibet Landing has a full bar, high top table, and TVs with live betting lines. It opens 3 hours before kickoff and will be open throughout the game.
In October 2019, the Eagles and Unibet announced a multiyear partnership that made Unibet an official casino partner. Unibet online casino has an Eagles-branded Blackjack and an online slot. They are the first casino games with professional sports branding. Philadelphia Eagles live dealer Blackjack is available at New Jersey online casinos.
Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holder member benefits
2022 exclusive benefits for Philadelphia season ticket holders gets them connected to the action even when they are not at the Linc.
Eagles season ticket holders get complimentary access to NFL+ Premium which usually costs $9.99 a month or $79 a year.
With NFL + and NFL + Premium you can watch:
- Live local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet.
- Live out-of-market preseason games on phone , tablet or TV.
- Game audio for all games.
- A-free access to the NFL’s library of on-demand content such as NFL Films and NFL Network programming.
Eagles season ticket holders will also get a complimentary mobile Red Zone annual subscription.
Philadelphia Eagles sports betting and online casino partnerships
Timeline of Eagles sports betting and casino partnerships
- The Birds and Unibet announced a multiyear partnership that made Unibet an official casino partner.
- The Eagles and Fox Bet agree to a multiyear partnership.
- The Eagles added DraftKings to their roster of partners by making them their official daily fantasy sports partner and official sports betting partner.
- Fox Bet Lounge debuts at Lincoln Financial Field.
- DraftKings Field Club opens at the Linc. It’s an invitation-only sideline pen in the north endzone for DraftKings VIPs. Inside there are TVs and lounge chairs.
- FanDuel is now a corporate sponsor of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Fox Bet Lounge is now called the FanDuel Lounge.
- Unibet Landing on the main concourse.
- Fox Bet is not listed as a founding partner or corporate sponsor on the Philadelphia Eagles website.
Philadelphia Eagles 2022 NFL odds
The Philadelphia Eagles enter the 2022 season with high expectations. After acquiring wide receiver A.J. Brown and a what many hailed as a successful NFL Draft, the Eagles odds shifted at Pennsylvania sportsbooks. Their win total opened at 8.5 and is now 9.5 and the odds to win the NFC East at some sportsbooks before the draft was +300. Now, The Eagles are +160 at DraftKings Sportsbook in PA to win the NFC East.
Lead image by Katie Kohler