The Philadelphia Eagles are ready to welcome back a full capacity crowd to Lincoln Financial Field for the 2021 NFL season. The Birds have a new head coach and a new (although-yet-to-be officially named) starting quarterback. There are some changes at the Linc, too, including the Fox Bet Lounge (membership required) and the DraftKings Field Club (invite only).
Eagles sports betting partnerships
Catherine Carlson, the Eagles’ Senior VP of Revenue and Strategy, develops new revenue streams for the Eagles through sponsorship and media. Instead of being an architect of a roster with players like a general manager, Carlson develops corporate partnerships. The Eagles are one of the teams in the NFL and pro sports leagues in the North America who are at the forefront of sports betting and iGaming partnerships.
“Our fans like to partake (in sports betting). It’s a natural fit. We want to create different opportunities for our various clients,” said Carlson during a stadium tour for media on Friday.
Timeline of Eagles sports betting and casino partnerships
- The Birds and Unibet announced a multiyear partnership that made Unibet an official casino partner. Unibet online casino has an Eagles-branded Blackjack and an online slot. They are the first casino games with professional sports branding.
- The Eagles and Fox Bet agree to a multiyear partnership. The biggest part of the deal is a 4,000-square-foot Fox Bet lounge and production studio at Lincoln Financial Field.
- The Eagles added DraftKings to their roster of partners by making them their official daily fantasy sports partner and official sports betting partner.
Fox Bet Lounge at Lincoln Financial Field
The Fox Bet Lounge is a 4,000 sq. ft premium lounge and production studio that can accommodate 400 guests. There are two levels and the VIP level can host up 90 people. At the Fox Bet Lounge, you are in prime position to see Eagles player arrivals, watch the visiting team walk out on the field, view the post-game press conference.
You won’t miss a minute of the action as there are TVs everywhere you turn in this slice of football watching heaven which also has a Fox Bet interactive activation room. There are no betting kiosks at the Fox Bet Lounge but if you are 21+ and physically located in PA, you can bet on your phone at Fox Bet or any other legal sports betting app.
Fob Bet Lounge memberships for the 2021 Eagles season are exclusively available for Eagles season ticket members, suite holders, and partners.
Membership is required for the Fox Bet Lounge. It includes:
- Private entrance into Lincoln Financial Field, exclusive for lounge members and located next to Eagles players entrance.
- Preferred parking
- Opens three hours prior to kickoff.
- All-inclusive food and beverages from pre-game through one hour postgame.
- Invitations to exclusive Premium Seating Member events throughout the year.
- Pre-sale access to additional special events at Lincoln Financial Field.
Membership cost for Fox Bet Lounge
- $3,750 (lower level)
- $5,500 (VIP upper level)
DraftKings Field Club at Lincoln Financial Field
The DraftKings Field Club is a VIP experience with exclusive game day access for about twenty guests of the sportsbook.
- A sideline pen in the north endzone to watch the game.
- Inside, there will be seven TVs and lounge chairs
In addition to the Field Club, DraftKings branding is integrated throughout the stadium, Eagles’ social media channels, practice livestreams and Eagles-affiliated broadcasts. Eagles Stat Showdown, a free-to-play game from DraftKings, gives fans the opportunity to win weekly prizes throughout the NFL season.
COVID safety at Lincoln Financial Field
The Eagles can host fans at full capacity at Lincoln Financial Field for the 2021 season. Also, tailgating is once again permitted.
Philadelphia Eagles President Don Smolenski said:
“We are thrilled to welcome Eagles fans home to Lincoln Financial Field. We are all looking forward to hearing a chorus of 70,000 people singing ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ this season. For generations – from Franklin Field to the Vet, and now at Lincoln Financial Field – there has been an incredible bond between the fans and the team. That connection was dearly missed this past year and we cannot wait to have Eagles fans bring their passion and energy to spark Lincoln Financial Field back to life.”
Various safety measures have been implemented, such as
- It is Lincoln Financial Field policy that guests do not come to the game if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations are available. Fans and staff are encouraged to frequently sanitize and wash their hands.
- Ticketing will be 100% mobile to create a more secure and safer entry for fans.
- Stadium staff will routinely disinfect all surfaces, including handrails, doorknobs, tables, and other areas.
- Accepted forms of payment at all locations will now include credit or debit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Cash to card conversions will be available for guests who need to exchange their cash for pre-paid cards. Conversion locations are available at the Pepsi Lobby and on the main concourse behind Sections 105 and 121.
Do I have to wear a mask at Lincoln Financial Field?
The CDC strongly recommends that all fans who are not fully vaccinated wear a face covering unless they are eating or drinking. Fully vaccinated people are not required to wear one outdoors. However, the City of Philadelphia Health Department strongly recommends that everyone, including fully vaccinated people, wear a face covering in all public indoor places.
What’s new at Lincoln Financial Field
In addition to the Fox Bet Lounge and the DraftKings Field Club, there are new spaces, amenities and concessions.
Jameson Bar (Section 105/106 on the main concourse)
- The branded whiskey bar features six signature cocktails and will be open to fans 21 and older.
- Formerly HeadHouse on the north side of the stadium has interactive fan zones
- LifeBrand, a tech start-up from West Chester, purchased the naming rights to Lincoln Financial Field’s Northeast Gate as part of a new sponsorship agreement.
What to eat at Lincoln Financial Field
Newcomers to the food roster
- Two Locals Brewing Company (Section 132)
- The Pierogie Place (Section 125)
- Philip’s Steaks (Section 101)
- Love & Honey Fried Chicken (Section 108)
- Grilled Korean Chicken Sandwich (Club Level Markets)
Returning food favorites
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabfries (available at 21 locations)
- Tony Luke’s Roast Pork Italian (Section 112)
- Zac’s Burgers (Section 110)
- Vegan Po’ Boy (Sections 120, 216, and Club Level Markets)
- Popcorn for the People (Club Level Markets)
- Bassets BBQ (Pepsi Plaza)
- McNally’s Tavern (Pepsi Plaza)
- Philly Fry (Section 113)
- Quick & Carmichael BBQ (Club Level Action Stations and Section 134)
- Fuku (Section 114)
Philadelphia Eagles 2021 betting
The Eagles open their preseason schedule against the Steelers at home on Aug. 12. At DraftKings he Eagles are 1-point favorites, -120 on the moneyline with the total points line at 33.5.
An expanded 17-game regular season begins on Sept. 12 for the Eagles when they visit the Atlanta Falcons. The Eagles are 3.5-point underdogs and +175 on the moneyline. The Eagles regular season home opener is Sept. 19 against the San Francisco 49ers. The Eagles are 4-point underdogs with the total points line at 45.5. Betting lines for the rest of the Eagles season.
Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl LVI odds
- DraftKings: +10,000
- Fox Bet: +7500
Eagles NFC Championship odds
- DraftKings: +5000
- Fox Bet: +3500
Eagles NFC East odds
- DraftKings: +560
- Fox Bet: +500
Lead image and other photos c/o Philadelphia Eagles.