Philadelphia 76ers Odds
Philadelphia 76ers odds of winning the Eastern Conference and an NBA title hinge on Joel Embiid. Sixers bettors know that the big man is the key to “The Process” and is the real MVP, no matter what voters say.
Will the chemistry be there to drive the Sixers to an NBA finals appearance? Either way, you can bet on the 76ers in multiple ways using Pennsylvania online sportsbook apps. PA sportsbooks have futures odds for who will win the NBA championship, conference and division winner. You can also wager on NBA games spreads, moneylines, totals, player props and in-game betting.
See below for the latest live odds for every Sixers game, Sixers future odds and how you can bet on NBA basketball all season.
Tonight’s Sixers spread
See below for current 76ers game odds from top PA online sportsbooks. Click on any odds to claim your new player bonus and get started.
Sixers odds to win NBA Finals
See below for the best 76ers futures odds at top PA online sportsbooks. Click on any odds to go to the sportsbook and get your bet locked in asap.
Joel Embiid prop, MVP odds
Joel Embiid has the speed, strength, and skill to be NBA MVP. See below for current live odds on Embiid to win NBA MVP or hit certain props.
Next Up: Miami Heat
- Opponent Record: 52-30
- Scoring Rank: 21 (109.2 PPG)
- Location: Wells Fargo Center
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
Betting Insights For The Heat Game
- The 76ers record five more points per game (109.9) than the Heat give up (104.9).
- Philadelphia is 30-21-2 against the spread and 42-11 overall when scoring more than 104.9 points.
- The 76ers and the Heat rebound at around the same rate, with the 76ers averaging 1.1 fewer rebounds per game.
- Miami is 38-13-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Philadelphia is 16-34-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
Philadelphia Last 10 Games
|Overall Record||ATS Record||O/U/P||AVG Total||AVG Pts Scored||AVG Pts Allowed|
Betting Lines And Odds For 76ers Vs. Heat
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
76ers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has played 82 games, with 43 wins against the spread.
- The 76ers have been favored by 2 points or more 58 times this season and are 27-30-1 ATS in those matchups.
- Philadelphia has eclipsed the over/under in 44.1% of its opportunities this year (41 times in 93 games with a set point total).
Recent Meetings With The Heat
|Date||Home Team||Away Team||Result|
76ers Player Insights
- Joel Embiid posts 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game -- both team highs. He is also averaging 4.2 assists, shooting 49.9% from the floor and 37.1% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- James Harden puts up a team-high 10.2 assists per contest. He is also putting up 22.0 points and 7.7 rebounds, shooting 41.0% from the floor and 33.0% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Tobias Harris puts up 17.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 48.2% from the field and 36.7% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyrese Maxey is averaging 17.5 points, 4.3 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
- Georges Niang puts up 9.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Injuries For Philadelphia Vs Miami
76ers: Joel Embiid: Questionable (Orbital Fracture), Matisse Thybulle: Questionable (Foot), Isaiah Joe: Questionable (Ankle)
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Questionable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Questionable (Ankle), Max Strus: Questionable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Questionable (Ankle)
76ers Upcoming Games
|Thu, May 12||Miami Heat||H||7:00 PM ET||-|
|Sun, May 15||Miami Heat||A||12:00 AM ET||-|
How to bet on 76ers games in PA
It’s easy to bet on 76ers games with PA online sportsbooks. There are just a couple of things you need to do first.
It all starts with clicking through one of our exclusive links to the website for the PA online sportsbook of your choice. Once there, you can sign up for an account directly, or download the sportsbook app to your phone or tablet and sign up for an account through the app.
You will be required to provide a bit of personal information during the signup process. However, that won’t amount to much more than your name, address, phone number, email, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
2. Claim your free-bet or bonus offer
During the signup process, you may be asked for a promo or bonus code. You can find that right here on this page. Entering it during signup will make sure you get the best new player free-bet or bonus offer available.
3. Make a deposit
After you’ve completed the signup process you’ll want to deposit funds to bet with. Most PA online sportsbooks have a variety of different deposit methods, including everything from debit and credit cards to online banking, payment processors, and cash at affiliated casinos and retail outlets.
4. Start betting
Finally, betting on 76ers games is about browsing through the available 76ers betting markets and clicking on a bet you like. A bet slip will be instantly created. You can add more bets to the slip and even turn your bets into a parlay.
Either way, you simply enter the amount you want to bet for each bet and the potential payout will be displayed on the slip. If it all looks good to you, just click the tab at the bottom of the slip to place the bets.
76ers live betting
PA online sportsbooks offer live betting on 76ers games. That means you can bet on 76ers games after tip-off at odds that change with the action on the court.
The same sports betting markets that are available before the game are available live, but there’s more. Live betting opens up even more betting markets, including quarter-by-quarter, half-by-half, and additional prop markets that could have you betting on things like which 76er will score the next basket.
The odds can change fast, which makes live betting best suited for mobile sports betting apps that allow you to get down a bet just as quickly.
Philadelphia 76ers betting lines explained
A typical 76ers game line might look something like this on the PointsBet PA betting app and other online sportsbooks:
- PHI 76ers -3.5 (-110); -175; U 203.5 (-110)
- NY Knicks +3.5 (-110); +155; O 203.5 (-110)
The first number you see is the spread. The second, in parenthesis, is the odds on spread bets. As you can see, the 76ers are 3.5-point favorites over the Knicks. That means the Sixers have to win by four or more points for spread bets on the Sixers to pay.
The Knicks have to win outright or lose by three points or less for spread bets on the Knicks to pay. Either way, with these odds, you will win $100, plus your bet back, for every $110 you bet.
Next is the moneyline. As you can see, the Knicks are +155 underdogs and the 76ers are -175 favorites. That means you’ll win $155, plus your bet back, for every $100 you bet on the Knicks if the Knicks win the game. It also means you’ll win $100, plus your bet back, for every $175 you bet on the Sixers if the Sixers win.
Finally, you see the totals line, with the odds posted in brackets. Here, you’re betting that the total combined score will be either over, or under, 203.5 points. You’ll win $100, plus your bet back, for every $110 you bet, if you are right.
76ers Vegas odds vs. online odds
Most of the time, 76ers game odds will open the same at PA sportsbooks as they do inside Las Vegas sportsbooks. But they might be a whole lot different come tip-off. Both set the lines trying to draw an equal amount of betting to each side. If more money is bet on one side at a particular sportsbook, they’ll move that line trying to even things out again.
Because they are a local team, PA online sportsbooks will probably see more money bet on 76ers games than Las Vegas sportsbooks do. That makes PA sportsbooks more likely to change the lines on 76ers games than Las Vegas sportsbooks are. That’s why lines on 76ers games that open the same might end up different come tip-off.
76ers stats leaders
Here’s a look at the Philadelphia 76ers stats leaders over the past five seasons:
|2020-21||Joel Embiid 28.5||Joel Embiid 10.6||Ben Simmons 6.9|
|2019-20||Joel Embiid 23||Joel Embiid 11.6||Ben Simmons 8|
|2018-19||Joel Embiid 27.5||Joel Embiid 13.6||Ben Simmons 7.7|
|2017-18||Joel Embiid 22.9||Joel Embiid 11||Ben Simmons 8.2|
|2016-17||Joel Embiid 20.2||Joel Embiid 7.8||T.J. McConnell 6.6|
|2015-16||Jahlil Okafor 17.5||Nerlens Noel 8.1||Ish Smith 6.5|
76ers draft picks
Here’s a look at the Philadelphia 76ers first-round draft picks since 2014:
- 2021 #28 Jaden Springer (Tennessee)
- 2020 #21 Tyrese Maxey (Kentucky)
- 2019 #20 Matisse Thybulle (Washington)
- 2018 #26 Landry Shamet (Wichita St.) (Traded to the Los Angeles Clippers in 2019)
- 2018 #10 Mikal Bridges (Villanova) (Traded to Phoenix)
- 2017 #1 Markelle Fultz (Washington) (Traded to Orlando in 2019)
- 2016 #26 Furkan Korkmaz (Turkey)
- 2016 #24 Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot (France) (Traded to Oklahoma City in 2018)
- 2016 #1 Ben Simmons (LSU)
- 2015 #3 Jahlil Okafor (Duke) (Traded to Brooklyn in 2017)
- 2014 #3 Joel Embiid (Kansas)
76ers coaching staff
Here’s a look at the Philadelphia 76ers 2020-21 coaching staff:
- Head Coach: Doc Rivers
- Assistant Coach: Dave Joerger
- Assistant Coach: Sam Cassell
- Assistant Coach: Dan Burke
- Assistant Coach: Popeye Jones
- Assistant Coach: Brian Adams
- Assistant Coach: Eric Hughes
Past 76ers Coaches
Here’s a look at the Philadelphia 76ers head coaches over the past 15 years:
Philadelphia 76ers home games
- Name: Wells Fargo Center
- Address: 3601 South Broad Street
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Owner: Comcast Spectacor
- Operator: Global Spectrum
- Capacity: 20,478
- Groundbreaking: Sept. 14, 1994
- Opening date: Aug. 13, 1996
- Construction cost: $210 million
- Other tenants: Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), Philadelphia Wings (NLL)
What TV channel or radio station is the 76ers game on?
Comcast’s NBC Sports Philadelphia owns the 76ers TV broadcast rights until 2029. The Beasley Broadcast Group (97.3 ESPN) have the radio rights until 2023.
The TV broadcast team includes Marc Zumoff, Alaa Abdelnaby, and Serena Winters. Next season will mark Tom McGinnis‘ 26th as the 76ers’ radio play-by-play person.
Best sports bars to watch the 76ers in Philadelphia
Wells Fargo Arena is the best place to watch the 76ers play. If you can’t make it there, however, one of these well-known Philly sports bars should do the trick:
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House & Sports Bar – 1526 Packer Avenue
- Xfinity Live! – 1100 Pattison Avenue
- Stats on 17th – 111 South 17th Street
- South Philly Bar and Grill – 1235-37 East Passyunk Avenue
- Founding Fathers Sports Bar and Grill – 1612 South Street
Philadelphia 76ers team history
The Philadelphia 76ers were founded in 1946 as the Syracuse Nationals.
They are one of the NBA’s oldest franchises and boast a plethora of Hall of Fame players including Wilt Chamberlain, ‘Dr. J’ Julius Erving, Moses Malone, Charles Barkley, and Allen Iverson.
Playing as the 76ers, the team has won two NBA Championships, led by Chamberlain in 1967, and by Erving and Malone in 1983. In 2001, Iverson led the team to another NBA Finals appearance, but they lost to the Los Angeles Lakers. Chamberlain was a Philly high school legend. He joined the Sixers in 1964 and led the team to its first title in Philadelphia two years later.
Billy Cunningham was also on that team and he went on to coach the Sixers to their second title in Philadelphia in 1983, after years of finishing just shy of winning it all.
Barkley led the team throughout the late 1980s and early 1990s, but his career was overshadowed by superstars Larry Bird in Boston, Magic Johnson in Los Angeles, and Michael Jordan in Chicago.
The 76ers returned to the top of the Eastern Conference behind the play of superstar Allen Iverson in the 2000s, but he could not lead them to a third title.
Philadelphia 76ers FAQ
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment owns and operates the Philadelphia 76ers. Josh Harris and David Blitzer founded the company in 2017 to consolidate holdings that included the 76ers. The pair bought the team in 2011 from Comcast-Spectacor for a reported $280 million.
76ers tickets can be bought for as little as $14. However, the average ticket price is $108 and courtside seats go for around $1,000 each.
The 76ers retired Dolph Schayes’ No. 4 jersey in 2016, marking the ninth retired jersey number in franchise history.
The others are:
- Allen Iverson (3)
- Julius Erving (6)
- Maurice Cheeks (10)
- Wilt Chamberlain (13)
- Hal Greer (15)
- Bobby Jones (24)
- Billy Cunningham (32)
- Charles Barkley (34)
According to Forbes, the 76ers are worth approximately $2 billion. That makes them 11th in the 30 teams in the NBA and worth quite a bit less than the No. 1 NY Knicks, who are valued at $4.6 billion.
The Philadelphia 76ers official Twitter account is @sixers. The account claims to provide the official #content of the 76ers. The Sixers joined Twitter in September 2008 and have some 1.9 million followers.
The 76ers unveiled a 2020-21 City Edition uniform on Nov. 10, 2020. The uniform showcases Boathouse Row, a Historic National Landmark running along the Schuylkill Riverwest of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
The Jerseys are primarily black and display a view of a lit-up Boathouse Row at night. The text “Philadelphia” is also printed in white, with a blue drop shadow, across the front. The uniform’s waistband features the historic Liberty Bell with a severed snake, paying homage to Benjamin Franklin’s political cartoon of 1754, hidden underneath.
You can buy the jerseys online at store.nba.com.