The main event has it all. UFC 270 – the first major event of 2022 – is kicking off the year with a whole bunch of fireworks.
Two heavyweight headliners with thundering hands. One fighter who is undefeated, and another who is the reigning champion. There’s a title on the line and just enough bad blood to make it even more interesting.
Knockout artist Frances Ngannou (16-3; 12 KO/TKOs) and undefeated Cyril Gane (10-0) will meet in the main event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on Jan. 22. DraftKings Sportsbook has the over/under for the heavyweight title fight set at 2.5 rounds.
In the event’s other title bout, flyweight champion Brandon Moreno faces Deiveson Figueiredo for the third time.
Pennsylvania sports betting apps are filled betting markets and promos for 270. Here’s a look at some of the odds and ways to bet on UFC 270.
How to bet on UFC 270
UFC 270 has 13 bouts in all, with moneyline odds posted for each one at PA online sportsbooks.
One of the easiest ways to wager on UFC bouts is to simply bet on the moneyline for the eventual winner. The moneyline prices for Saturday’s fights are as follows:
(Odds from DraftKings Sportsbook on 1/19)
- Frances Ngannou (+130) vs. Cyril Gane (-150)
- Brandon Moreno (-180) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (+155)
- Michael Pereira (-280) vs. Andre Fialho (+225)
- Cody Stamann (+170) vs. Said Nurmagomedov (-200)
- Rodolfo Vieira (-225) vs. Wellington Turman (+185)
- Raoni Barcelos (-510) vs. Victor Henry (+375)
- Charles Jourdain (+450) vs. Ilia Topuria (-630)
- Jack Della Maddalena (-365) vs. Pete Rodriguez (+280)
- Tony Gravely (-240) vs. Saimon Oliveira (+195)
- Michael Morales (-125) vs. Trevin Giles (+105)
- Vanessa Demopoulos (-135) vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez (+115)
- Matt Frevola (-190) vs. Genaro Valdez (+160)
- Kay Hansen (-225) vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius (+185)
Other ways to bet on UFC:
- Total rounds
- Method of victory
- Round and method of victory
- Fight to go the distance (Yes/No)
- Winning round
- Decision (Split/Unanimous)
- Point deduction (YES)
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane betting odds
The storyline for Saturday’s main event goes all the way back to the early stages of Ngannou’s career. As noted in the UFC 270 preview, Gane’s coach Fernand Lopez also served as Ngannou’s coach in previous years. But Ngannou and Lopez’s relationship eventually soured, which led Lopez into Gane’s corner. The former associates have since traded some barbs in the media. On Saturday night, the coach and his former protege will be on opposite sides of the octagon.
UFC 270: Morales vs. Figueiredo betting odds
Moreno will face Figueiredo during UFC 270 for the third time in 13 months. The pair fought to a draw in December 2020 before Moreno earned a submission victory in the third round of their fight last June.
BetMGM has pre-built parlays for UFC 270
Early prelims for UFC 270 begin at 6 p.m. on ESPN+. The main card moves to ESPN PPV at 10 p.m.
In addition to standard wagers, UFC fans can find numerous daily fantasy contests, as well as live betting odds once the fights begin.
BetMGM PA sportsbook also has some pre-built parlays on the sportsbook’s app:
- Brandon Moreno, Matt Frevola, and Vanessa Demopoulos all to win: +300
- Francis Ngannou, Trevin Giles, and Tony Gravely all to win: +575
- Ciryl Gane and Charles Jourdain both to win: +775
- Deiveson Figueiredo and Wellington Turman both to win: +650
UFC 270 is almost here. And the first UFC event of 2022 should be action-packed. There’s plenty to bet on and plenty of reasons to watch.
Lead image Michael Wyke/AP