This Thanksgiving and the days that follow, prepare to be stuffed. Between Thanksgiving dinner, leftovers and a calendar packed with sports, there is plenty to feast on.
A menu packed with NFL betting, college football, NBA, and college basketball can be harder to sift through than the options at the Cheesecake Factory.
Here, we lay it on the table and highlight the main courses for sports betting in Pennsylvania during Thanksgiving and the days that follow.
Thanksgiving NFL games betting lines
Set the timer for football (and turkey).
12:30 p.m. – Chicago Bears (3-7) vs. Detroit Lions (0-9-1)
4:30 p.m. – Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) vs. Dallas Cowboys (7-3)
8:20 p.m. – Buffalo Bills (6-4) vs. New Orleans Saints (5-5)
Betting on The Match: Brooks Koepka vs. Bryson DeChambeau
Much like some families on Thanksgiving, Brooks Koepka vs. Bryson DeChambeau will continue their feud on Nov. 26. BetMGM Sportsbook has DeChambeau at -125 and Koepka (+100) to win.
- When and Where? Friday, Nov. 26 at the Wynn Golf Club in Las Vegas
- Details on Koepka vs. DeChambeau: A head-to-head 12-hole golf match
- Where to watch: TNT with simulcasts running across Turner platforms TBS, truTV and HLN
Sports betting apps offer various ways to bet on Brooks Koepka vs. Bryson DeChambeau in addition to who will win.
DraftKings PA has betting markets for:
- Hole winner (Hole 1-8 listed)
- To lead first
- Hole in one
- Most par winners
College football Thanksgiving weekend
There are lots of college football games on the slate this weekend. And then there is “The Game.” It’s an epic matchup between No. 2 Ohio State (10-1) and No. 6 Michigan (10-1). Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud (-220 at FanDuel) is the current Heisman favorite. Michigan has lost eight straight to the Buckeyes and 15 of their last 16 matchups with their Big Ten rival.
Ohio State vs. Michigan odds at PA sportsbooks
Top college football games and odds (updated)
Alabama vs. Auburn
Oregon vs. Oregon State
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State
Thanksgiving and Black Friday sports betting app promos
FanDuel is serving a new customer offer where new customers can Bet $5, Win $150 (30-1 odds) for any NFL game on Thanksgiving Day. It’s a cash offer, not site credit.
Here’s how get the FanDuel promo:
- Make a first-time deposit.
- Make the $5 moneyline bet on any one of the six teams (in-app only).
- Customers win $150 with a correct $5 wager.
- Eat like a king and bet with DraftKings with the Bet $1, get $100 bonus (for new customers only). Place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL, NBA, college football or college basketball moneyline (through Nov. 28). If either team scores a point in the game, the new customer gets a $100 free bet bonus (awarded as four $25 bets).
- When new customers sign up at BetMGM, they get $50 free and up to a $1,000 risk-free bet.
- Use Code PLAYBONUS50 (valid through Dec. 6).
Compare NFL Week 12 odds at PA sportsbooks
Lead image credit: AP Photo/Butch Dill