The UCF Knights (4-3, 2-2 AAC) are heavy favorites (-11.5) versus the Temple Owls (3-4, 1-2 AAC) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Owls Player Insights
- D’Wan Mathis has 1,065 passing yards (213 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 60.4% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 53 rushing yards (10.6 ypg) on 31 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Edward Saydee has carried the ball 55 times for a team-high 218 yards (31.1 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 107 yards (15.3 per game).
- This season Tayvon Ruley has collected 157 yards (22.4 per game) on 29 attempts with one touchdown.
- Randle Jones’ 340 receiving yards (85 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jose Barbon has recorded 325 receiving yards (46.4 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 26 passes this year.
- Amad Anderson Jr.’s 14 receptions have netted him 210 yards (35 ypg) and one touchdown.
Owls Team Stats
- The average points scored by the Owls this season, 22, is 6.6 fewer than the 28.6 the Knights have given up per game.
- In games where Temple scores over 28.6 points this year, it has put together a record of 3-0.
- The Knights rack up 32.7 points per game, comparable to the 33.9 per contest the Owls give up.
- This season Temple has a 3-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 32.7 points.
- The Owls offense has averaged 323.7 yards per game this season, 47.3 yards fewer than the 371 allowed by the Knights defense.
- The Knights’ defense allows 6.2 yards per pass attempt (14th in the FBS). The Owls’ offense averages 7.1 yards per pass (87th in college football).
Owls Betting Insights
- Temple has covered the spread two times over six games with a set spread.
- The Owls are winless against the spread when they are 11.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- Temple’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this year.
- Temple has won one game against the spread in conference action this year.
- The Owls have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs in AAC action.
- The Owls came up short in their last outing by a final score of 34-14 against the South Florida Bulls, failing to cover the spread as 2-point underdogs.
- Oddsmakers listed a total of 54 for the matchup, and the teams hit on the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from