Having lost three straight, the South Florida Bulls (1-5, 0-2 AAC) will play the Temple Owls (3-3, 1-1 AAC). Despite that, the Bulls are slight favorites (-2). The matchup has an over/under of 55 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Owls Player Insights
- D’Wan Mathis has thrown for 882 yards (220.5 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 60.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 45 rushing yards (11.3 ypg) on 27 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Edward Saydee’s team-high 191 rushing yards (31.8 per game) have come on 49 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tayvon Ruley has racked up 28 carries for 152 yards (25.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jose Barbon’s 325 receiving yards (54.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 26 receptions with one touchdown.
- Randle Jones has caught 14 passes for 240 yards (80.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Amad Anderson Jr.’s 14 catches have turned into 210 yards (42.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Owls Team Stats
- The Owls have averaged 12.0 fewer points per game this season (23.3) than the Bulls have allowed (35.3).
- Temple is 2-0 overall when scoring over 35.3 points this season.
- The Bulls rack up 11.6 fewer points per game (22.2) than the Owls give up (33.8).
- The Owls offense has accumulated 158.5 fewer yards per game than the Bulls defense has allowed this season (341.5 to 500.0).
- The Bulls’ defense has two sacks (third-fewest in the FBS). The Owls have allowed nine sacks to rank 77th in college football.
Owls Betting Insights
- Temple has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Owls are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, Temple’s games have hit the over three times out of five chances.
- The Owls have covered the spread once when an underdog by 2 points or more this year (in two opportunities) in AAC play.
- In their most recent outing against the Cincinnati Bearcats, the Owls lost by a final score of 52-3, failing to cover the spread as 30-point underdogs.
- A point total of 53 was set for that game, which the teams hit the over on.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from