The Memphis Tigers (3-1, 0-0 AAC) will have their 24th-ranked pass offense on display versus the Temple Owls (2-2, 0-0 AAC), featuring the No. 2 pass defense, on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Tigers are favored, by 11 points. An over/under of 59 points has been established for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Owls Player Insights
- D’Wan Mathis has thrown for 440 yards (220 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 52.6% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Tayvon Ruley has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 122 yards (30.5 per game) this year.
- This season Edward Saydee has taken 31 carries for 103 yards (25.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Randle Jones’ 240 receiving yards (80 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jose Barbon has racked up 229 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game), hauling in 14 passes this year.
- Kadas Reams’ three catches are good enough for 72 yards (36 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Owls Team Stats
- The Tigers have allowed their opponents to score 31.8 points per game, six more than the 25.8 the Owls are scoring per contest.
- When it exceeds what Memphis gives up this season (31.8 points per game), Temple is 2-0.
- This year, the Tigers score nine more points per game (39) than the Owls surrender (30).
- Temple has a 2-1 record overall in games when it allows less than 39 points.
- The Owls offense has averaged 333.8 yards per game this season, 128 yards less than the 461.8 allowed by the Tigers defense.
- The Owls’ 122.3 rushing yards per game is good for 101st in the FBS. The Tigers’ defense gives up 112.8 on the ground (40th in college football).
Owls Betting Insights
- Temple has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Owls have not covered a spread when they are at least 11-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Temple have hit the over once out of three chances this year.
- In their most recent outing, the Owls took on the Wagner Seahawks and won by a final score of 41-7, failing to cover the spread as 36.5-point favorites.
- A total of 54 was set for that game, which the teams went under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from