The Boston College Eagles (2-0) are favored by 14.5 points against the Temple Owls (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 12:00 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 55.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Pennsylvania State Law, betting is prohibited on Pennsylvania college teams and college games played in Pennsylvania.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Owls Player Insights
- Justin Lynch has been a dual threat to lead Temple in both passing and rushing. He has 245 passing yards (122.5 ypg), completing 73.1% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 73 yards (36.5 ypg) on 12 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Edward Saydee’s team-high 81 rushing yards (40.5 per game) have come on 21 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 31 yards (15.5 per game) on three catches.
- Randle Jones’ 208 receiving yards (104 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled eight receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jose Barbon has recorded 72 receiving yards (36 yards per game), reeling in four passes this year.
Owls Team Stats
- The Owls, on average, are scoring 15.5 more points per game this year (29.5) than the Eagles are allowing (14).
- The Eagles average 48 points per game, 5.5 more than the Owls allow per contest (42.5).
- The Owls offense holds a 79.5-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Eagles defense this year (341.5 to 262).
- The Owls are 116th in the FBS in third-down percentage (28%), and will be up against the fourth-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Eagles (11.1%).
Owls Betting Insights
- In their most recent outing against the Akron Zips, the Owls picked up the win by a final score of 45-24, covering the spread as 6.5-point favorites.
- Bookmakers listed a point total of 51.5 for the matchup, and the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from