Sometimes betting a side or total in a game can be boring. When betting on the Super Bowl, a lot of the fun is putting action down on the prop bets.
Player yards and player touchdowns are all included as props for Super Bowl 57.
There are several more special props that PA sportsbooks offer for the Big Game, too.
Since Super Bowl 57 has been renamed the Kelce Bowl, is it possible Travis and Jason Kelce score a touchdown? After watching Nick Foles catch a touchdown pass off the Philly Special in Super Bowl 52, anything is possible.
There’s only one way to find out.
Eagles-Chiefs Super Bowl game props
There are plenty of game props that usually aren’t available during regular season and playoff games. For the Super Bowl, PA sportsbooks break out every prop in the book. If you think of it, sportsbooks probably have it.
Here are some game props bettors can wager on in Super Bowl 57 from different PA sportsbooks:
FanDuel PA Sportsbook game props
FanDuel PA Sportsbook has the most and some of the best game props:
- Team with more time of possession: Chiefs +116 / Eagles -144
- First team to convert a first down: Chiefs -110 / Eagles -110
- What will happen first for Chiefs: Punt -122 / Score Points +100
- What will happen first for Eagles: Punt -138 / Score Points +112
- Total net offensive yards in game: Over 739.5 (-110) / Under 739.5 (-110)
- Team with most net yards in game: Chiefs +104 / Eagles -124 / Tie +8000
- First offensive play of game: Run -150 / Pass +122
- Last play of game to be QB kneel: Yes -230 / No +184
- Will the two minute warning be exactly 2:00 in first half: Yes -590 / No +410
DraftKings PA Sportsbook game props
DraftKings PA Sportsbook offers a wide array of of specials, too:
- First touchdown type: Passing -155 / Rushing +160 / Other +900
- Length of longest drive: Over 82.5 (-110) / Under 82.5 (-110)
- Eagles to convert fourth down in own territory: Yes +300 / No -400
- Eagles total fourth down conversions: Over 1.5 (+190) / Under 1.5 (-250)
- What will be more in the game: Total field goals made -175 / Total turnovers +130
- What will happen first in game: Any turnover -120 / Rushing touchdown -105
- Will there be a two-point conversion attempt: Yes +120 / No -145
BetMGM Sportsbook PA Super Bowl game props
BetMGM PA Sportsbook does its props slightly differently and includes player specials.
Player with the most rushing yards
- Miles Sanders: -105
- Isaiah Pacheco: +275
- Jalen Hurts: +300
- Jerick McKinnon: +1200
- Kenneth Gainwell: +1400
- Boston Scott: +2500
Player with the most receiving yards
- Travis Kelce: +200
- A.J. Brown: +300
- DeVonta Smith: +500
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling: +700
- Dallas Goedert: +1400
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: +1400
First player to make a reception
- A.J. Brown: +375
- DeVonta Smith: +550
- Travis Kelce: +600
- Dallas Goedert: +1000
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling: +1100
- Jerick McKinnon: +1200
Bettors can also wager on the exact receptions a specific player will finish with. For example, A.J. Brown’s odds look like this:
- 2 or fewer receptions: +650
- 3 receptions: +600
- 4 receptions: +450
- 5 receptions: +400
- 6 receptions: +450
- 7 receptions: +650
- 8 receptions: +1000
- 9 receptions: +1400
- 10 or more receptions: +850
Super Bowl props with short odds
While bettors can bet on anything during the Super Bowl, let’s breakdown the bets that are most likely to hit.
Any market that is minus-odds means there’s more than a 50% chance of winning. So don’t forget, the Eagles are -122 on the moneyline.
Let’s go through the sportsbooks and find some.
- A.J. Brown 4+ receptions and Travis Kelce 5+ receptions: -250
- Either Jalen Hurts or Patrick Mahomes to record 50+ rushing yards: -150
- Eagles to score in both halves: Yes (-1430) / No (+850)
- Chiefs to score in both halves: Yes (-1430) / No (+800)
Super Bowl long-shot props at PA sportsbooks
The odds that are plus-money are the odds that have the least likelihood of winning. But for the Super Bowl, wild bets are put together with long odds.
And yes, there is a prop bet for Travis and Jason Kelce each catching a touchdown pass. FanDuel Sportsbook has those odds at +20000, the longest odds of any special.
Here are some other long-shot specials:
- Miles Sanders to score the 1st Eagles TD and Travis Kelce to score the 1st Chiefs TD: +1800
- Any non-QB to have 1+ passing TD: +2000
- Any player to have over 215.5 receiving yards, breaking the SB record: +2000
- Points to be scored in the first 1:00 minute of play: +3000
- Any offensive lineman to score 1+ receiving TD: +3000
- Miles Sanders to score the Philadelphia Eagles’ 1st and 2nd TD: +3500
- Any QB to have 1+ receiving TD: +5000
- Any player to pass for over 505.5 yards, breaking the SB record: +8000
- Any kicker to make a 60+ yard FG: +900
- Any player to have a pass completion, a reception and a rush attempt: +900
- Either team to kick a game-winning, walk-off field goal at end of normal time: +1000
- Any QB to have a reception: +1200
- Opening kickoff returned for TD: +10000
- First play from scrimmage to result in a safety: +10000
- Either team to successfully recover an onside kick: Yes (+1300) / No (-5000)
- Eagles to win in shutout: +4000
- Chiefs to win in shutout: +5000
- Match to end in scorigami: Yes (+1500) / No (-10000)
For those wondering, scorigami is a final score that’s never happened in any NFL regular season or postseason game.