It’s almost here. If anybody said they predicted a Super Bowl 56 matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals, ask to see their bet slip. Two weeks between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl gives plenty of time for sports betting experts to make their picks. We’re here to keep them all in one place so you can see who you should follow, fade, or just check back in after the game and see who got it right.
Super Bowl 2022 odds
PatMcAfee Super Bowl prediction
Pat McAfee same-game parlay at FanDuel
- Kupp over 60+ yards
- Kupp anytime TD
- Beckham anytime TD
- Burrow Over 11.5 rush yards
Colin Cowherd Super Bowl pick
Before the season started Colin Cowherd predicted Bengals would finish in last place in the AFC North with a 6-11 record. He forecasted the Rams (11-6) would make the playoffs. We tracked all of Cowherd’s Blazin’ 5 picks. He finished the 2021 NFL season 37-43-2.
“Earlier in the week I loved the Rams. I still like them and here’s why. The Rams are 7-3 at home this year including the playoffs. It’s not one of the more dominating home-field advantages but they are a veteran team staying at home. I think the game gets decided on the defensive line and the Rams are great and the Bengals weakness is probably their offensive line. Teams to allow at least five sacks in the Super Bowl-era are 4-15 and 8 of the last 9 Super Bowl winners have registered more sacks than their opponent. My guess is the Rams have more sacks than the Bengals do. It’s just the reality of Aaron Donald who is a double-teaming menace every snap.”
“Matt Stafford, 13 TDs and 0 picks in the 4th quarter all year. If the game is close he is the best fourth quarter quarterback in the league. He’s 8-1 over his last 9 games. He’s super-comfortable and completing 70% of his throws. The Rams defense is playing really good right now. Opponents are getting first downs on 3rd down 18% of the time. They have not allowed 61 rushing yards or more in any of their playoff games and I believe the Bengals, at their best, run the ball a lot. Lots of running. Lower score than many predict.”
Final score: Rams 28, Bengals 23
Cowherd also has a featured Same Game Parlay at FanDuel
- Rams -2.5
- Akers 60+ rushing yards
- Kupp anytime TD scorer
- Stafford 275+ passing yards
Barstool Super Bowl picks
- Big Cat’s Can’t Lose Parlay. Joe Burrow and Stafford each to record 250+ passing yards; Cooper Kupp longest reception Over 29.5 yards; Over 40.5 total points. Boosted from +275 to +400.
- Big Cat’s Prop of the Year: Burrow to record Over 36.5 pass attempts boosted from -105 to +135.
- Super Bowl Boosts: Kupp or Chase to score the first TD boosted from +285 to +385
- The Championship Overs Club: Over 48.5 points in Rams vs. Bengals (Yes -110)
- Bet with Megam Makin’ Money: Burrow to throw 2+ TD passes, record 276+ passing yards and record 12+ rush yards; Ja’Marr Chase to record 80+ receiving yards; and Bengals to win. Boosted from +1050 to +1275.
- The Steve Cheah Parlay: Odell Beckham Jr. to record Over 63.5 receiving yards; Joe Mixon to record Over 24.5 receiving yards; and Under 57.5 total points in Super Bowl LVI. Boosted from +390 to +470
- The Signs with Jersey Jerry: Odell Beckham Jr. to score a touchdown boosted from +130 to +160
- Bet with Logan Paul: Joe Burrow to win Super Bowl 56 MVP. Boosted from +230 to +350
Dave Portnoy Super Bowl 56 prediction
Rams to call the first timeout is Dave Portnoy’s favorite bet. He wagered $11k on it.
Bayless and Sharpe Super Bowl predictions
“On paper, the Rams should win this game. The Bengals will win this game. Matt Stafford should be the MVP of this game. They are probably going to throw it a lot because the coach has a huge ego. And yet, Joe Burrow will be the MVP. This is my bottom line to this game, there is just something about Joe Burrow. There is something magical.”
Final score: Bengals 23, Rams 21
“The Rams are the most complete team the Bengals are going to face. I love the Stafford/Kupp connection. The Rams defensive line, I believe they are going to get after Burrow. I love the Rams defensive line rotations and being able to get pressure. The Rams can shut down the run and Mixon has been relatively quit. I expect the Rams to do what they have done in the playoffs. They can score. I don’t think the Bengals defense is as good as the 49ers. The Bengals have been bad in the red zone. You win championships by scoring touchdowns, not kicking field goals.”
Final score: Rams 31, Bengals 27
NBC Football Night in America Super Bowl predictions
Jac Collinsworth was the only one to pick the Bengals. His father, Chris played for Bengals the last two times they won the Super Bowl.
Other Super Bowl 56 predictions
“Joe Burrow…I never met him but he seems like a great kid. I think the Rams are going to win the game. If the Bengals win, i think it will be great for sports because they’ve been down so long. But when you got a guy like Aaron Donald, I’m leaning toward the Rams.”
Minty Bets at Yahoo Sportsbook gave picks and player props.
- Bengals +4.5
- Bengals ML
- 1H Under 23.5
- 2nd half Over 24.5 -105
- Burrow Under 11.5 rush yards -105
- Akers Under 64.5 rush yards -115
- Evan McPherson Over 7.5 kicking points -125
Mattress Mack Super Bowl bets
The furniture business in Houston must be booming. Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvale placed a record $5 million bet on Bengals +170 on Friday to add to his $4,534,000 wager on Bengals +170 from last week. If the Bengals pull the upset, Mattress Mack would win $16,207,800. Caesars Sportsbook took the bets and says the 28 next biggest bets at the sportsbook are on either the Rams spread or Rams moneyline.
Super bowl prop betting odds
Find the best odds for Super 56 props here. Put the player or team you want to see prop odds for in the search bar below:
Lead image Morry Gash/AP