The Philadelphia Eagles will be well-rested facing the Pittsburgh Steelers in the battle of the Keystone state.
The Eagles, coming off a bye, host the Steelers on Sunday at 1 p.m. in Week 8.
Opening NFL betting lines set the undefeated Eagles as an 11-point favorite with a total of 43.5 points.
The Steelers are entering Sunday’s matchup at 2-5 after losing on Sunday Night Football to the Miami Dolphins, 16-10. The Steelers covered the spread as a 7.5-point underdog and Under bettors of a 44.5-point total easily cashed.
Miami’s Noah Iginoghene picked off Kenny Pickett at their own 25-yard line with 25 seconds left to seal the win. Pickett threw three interceptions on the night, with a touchdown and 257 passing yards.
Steelers vs. Eagles spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 8
Get updated Eagles vs. Steelers odds here.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 8 betting insights
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 8 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Steelers 3-4 ATS; Eagles 4-2 ATS
- Steelers 3-4 O/U; Eagles 3-3 O/U
- Steelers 15.29 avg. points for; Eagles 26.83 avg. points for
- Steelers 23.14 avg. points against; Eagles 17.50 avg. points against
- The Eagles have won each of their last 10 games as a favorite.
- The Eagles have covered the spread in four of their last five games at home.
- Seven of the Eagles’ last eight home games have gone over the total.
- Games at Lincoln Financial Field average 41.3 points per game.
Steelers vs. Eagles Week 8 player props
DraftKings Sportsbook released player props for Steelers-Eagles.
Jalen Hurts props
- Passing yards: Over 226.5 (-115) / Under 226.5 (-115)
- Rushing yards: Over 49.5 (-115) / Under 49.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: Over 1.5 (+110) / Under 1.5 (-145)
Miles Sanders props
- Rushing yards: Over 67.5 (-115) / Under 67.5 (-115)
- Receiving yards: Over 9.5 (-110) / Under 9.5 (-120)
A.J. Brown props
- Receiving yards: Over 66.5 (-125) / Under 66.5 (-110)
DeVonta Smith props
- Receiving yards: Over 55.5 (-115) / Under 55.5 (-115)
Dallas Goedert props
- Receiving yards: Over 46.5 (-115) / Under 46.5 (-115)
Kenny Pickett props
- Passing yards: Over 216.5 (-115) / Under 221.5 (-115)
- Rushing yards: Over 14.5 (-120) / Under 14.5 (-110)
- Passing TDs: Over 1.5 (+195) / Under 1.5 (-275)
Najee Harris props
- Rushing yards: Over 48.5 (-110) / Under 48.5 (-120)
- Receiving yards: Over 14.5 (-110) / Under 14.5 (-120)
Chase Claypool props
- Receiving yards: Over 40.5 (-120) / Under 40.5 (-110)
Diontae Johnson props
- Receiving yards: Over 49.5 (-115) / Under 49.5 (-115)
George Pickens props
- Receiving yards: Over 38.5 (-125) / Under 38.5 (-105)
Pat Freiermuth props
- Receiving yards: Over 34.5 (-120) / Under 34.5 (-110)
Steelers vs. Eagles Week 8 betting insight
The Eagles are undefeated and coming off a bye week. It has given fans at Live! Casino Philadelphia more time to bask in the Eagles’ glory and make a Super Bowl future. But have they?
“We are seeing an increased amount of Future Bets on a Phillies, Eagles, and Sixers parlay to win the championship,” Bryan Newman, General Manager, FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge at Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia said. “At the moment, our biggest liability for the Super Bowl is the San Francisco 49ers.”
Jalen Hurts is firmly in the MVP running, but a surprise name is Live! Casino Philadelphia’s biggest liability.
“At the moment, our biggest NFL MVP liability is Kirk Cousins which looks to be pretty safe at the moment,” Newman said. “We still continue to see Jalen Hurts MVP wagers come in as they continue to win.”
With the Eagles as a double-digit favorite over the Steelers, Newman said that Live! bettors will back the Eagles when they are playing well no matter how large the spread is.
“Historically, our betting public this year tends to back the Eagles because of their recent success,” Newman said. “Last season was a completely different story as our bettors tend to bet against the Eagles when they are not playing well.”
Philadelphia Eagles Week 9 look-ahead betting lines vs. Texans on TNF
Pittsburgh Steelers Week 10 look-ahead betting lines vs. Saints
The Steelers have a bye in Week 9 and will host the Saints in Week 10.