“We don’t have a chance. So, let’s just go in and play and have fun,” said Ben Roetlisberger on the Steelers’ upcoming wild card game versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
With the NFL’s Wild Card games only a few days away, it’s clear that the mind games have already begun.
The Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7-1) will be the biggest underdogs of Wild Card weekend when they visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at 8:15 p.m. Pennsylvania online sports betting apps have a menu of odds, betting lines, and team and player props for wild card weekend.
Let’s take a look at the options at ways to bet on the Steelers at PA sportsbooks.
Steelers vs. Chiefs Wild Card Odds
Steelers vs. Chiefs preview
The Steelers entered Week 18 with a 2% chance of making the NFL playoffs. But, thanks to a Jacksonville Jaguars upset of the Colts and they were able to slip into the NFL’s postseason as a No.7 seed. At 12-5, the Kansas City Chiefs won the AFC West and look to return to the Super Bowl for the third-straight year.
But anything can happen in the NFL playoffs and Roethlisberger knows that more than anyone. In 2006, Big Ben and the Steelers won Super Bowl XL as a No. 6 seed, becoming the lowest seed ever to win an NFL title. Now, with the NFL Playoffs expanded to include 7 teams in each conference, the Steelers will look to repeat that feat once again and extend Roethlisberger’s career another game. So, Roethlisberger and his teammates won’t be the only ones having fun. A few wagers can bring the playoff excitement to you too.
Steelers vs. Chiefs Roethlisberger and Mahomes Passing props
(via DraftKings on 1/13)
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over/Under 229.5 (-115)
- Patrick Mahomes: Over 276.5/Under (-115)
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over 1.5 (+150)/Under 1.5 (-205)
- Patrick Mahomes: Over 2.5 (+145)/Under 2.5 (-200)
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over 0.5 (-175)/Under 0.5 (+130)
- Patrick Mahomes: Over 0.5 (+110)/Under 0.5 (-145)
Ben Roethlisberger: Over 24.5 (-110)/Under 24.5 (-125)
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over 33.5 (-120)/Under 33.5 (-110)
- Patrick Mahomes: Over 36.5 (-120)/Under 36.5 (-110)
Steelers vs. Chiefs Touchdown Scorer Props
BetMGM PA sportsbook has pricing posted for the game’s first or anytime touchdown scorers. Here are the odds:
Odds for First/Anytime Touchdown Scorers
- Travis Kelce: +700/-105
- Tyreek Hill: +700/-105
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: +750/+105
- Darrel Williams: +800/+125
- Najee Harris: +900/+115
- Diontae Johnson: +1400/+150
- Byron Pringle: +1600/+310
- Pat Freiermuth: +1800/+200
- Mecole Hardman: +1800/+333
- Chase Claypool: +2000/+230
- Pricing is also available on other players at longer odds.
Pittsburgh Steelers Wild Card player prop betting
Receiving yards odds via DraftKings
- Tyreek Hill: Over/Under 69.5 (-115)
- Travis Kelce: Over/Under 67.5 (-115)
- Diontae Johnson: Over/Under 61.5 (-115)
- Chase Claypool: Over/Under 42.5 (-115)
- Pat Freiermuth: Over 30.5 (-120)/Under 30.5 (-110)
- Chase Claypool: Over 18.5 (-110)/Under 18.5 (-120)
- Diontae Johnson: Over 20.5 (-110)/Under 20.5 (-120)
- Pat Freiermuth: Over 14.5 (-110)/Under 30.5 (-120)
- Travis Kelce: Over 22.5 (-110)/Under 22.5 (-120)
- Tyreek Hill: Over 23.5 (-110)/Under 23.5 (-120)
- Chase Claypool: Over 3.5 (-165)/Under 3.5 (+125)
- Diontae Johnson: Over 6.5 (-110)/Under 6.5 (-120)
T.J. Watt Wild Card Props
T.J. Watt tied Michael Strahan for the NFL’s single-season sack record by reaching 22.5 last week against Baltimore. This week, there are a few props at DraftKings tied to Watt’s tackle totals.
T.J. Watt wild card props
(Via DraftKings on 1/13)
Tackles: Over 2.5 (+110)/Under 2.5 (-145)
Tackles + Assists: Over 3.5 (-125)/Under 3.5 (-105)
Assists: Over 1.5 (+145)/Under 1.5 (-195)
Sportsbooks are filled with Wild Card specials
PA sportsbooks have a number of Wild Card specials that are worthy of your attention.
At FanDuel PA sportsbook, there is a prop bet that combines Watt, Roethlisberger and running back Najee Harris in a single wager. T.J. Watt to record 1+ sack, Ben Roethlisberger to throw 1+ TD and Najee Harris 1+ rushing TD: +300.
DraftKings Wild Card player specials for Steelers vs. Chiefs
- Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool to combine for 150+ receiving yards (yes) +330
- Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce to combine for over 2.5 TDs (yes) +450
Wild card betting odds
Lead image Charlie Riedel/AP