The Pittsburgh Steelers (+1.5) beat the Denver Broncos 27-19 for their first win and cover since Week 1. Ben Roethlisberger tossed two touchdowns and rookie Najee Harris ran for 122 yards and a touchdown to help hit the over (39.5) for total points bettors.
The Steelers (2-3) will host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday night in Week 6. The Seahawks (2-3) are coming off a 27-16 loss to the Los Angeles Rams which Russell Wilson suffered injured middle finger on his throwing hand. He had surgery to repair a ruptured tendon and a fracture in the finger and will miss four to eight weeks. Geno Smith will get the start against the Steelers.
Pennsylvania sports betting apps opened with the Steelers as 5-point favorites with the total points line at 42.
Pittsburgh Steelers Week 6 betting lines
Week 6 lines for Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Seahawks vs. Steelers betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Steelers have a 66% win probability.
- The Steelers are 2-3 ATS; Seahawks 2-3 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 1-4; Seahawks O/U record 1-4
- Steelers avg. points for 18.8; Seahawks avg. points for 24
- Steelers avg. points against 22.4; Seahawks avg. points against 25.2
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 6
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200|
Compare NFL Week 6 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 6 at PA sportsbooks.
Lead image by Keith Srakocic/AP