The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) are 5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0). The point total is set at 49.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 14, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ben Roethlisberger threw for 3,803 yards last season (237.7 yards per game) while completing 65.6% of his passes (399-of-608), with 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- A season ago, Benny Snell Jr. churned out 368 rushing yards (23 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Last season, Diontae Johnson was targeted 144 times and notched 88 catches for 923 yards (57.7 ypg) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Roethlisberger ended the season 17th overall among all players and 14th among all quarterbacks in 2020 with 267.2 fantasy points (16.7 per game).
- Chase Claypool collected 152.9 fantasy points a season ago (9.6 per game), good enough to place him 59th overall and 14th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Steelers: DE Stephon Tuitt: Out (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Knee), QB Joshua Dobbs: Out (Toe), ILB Robert Spillane: Questionable (Shin), DT Demarcus Christmas: Out (Undisclosed), RB Anthony McFarland Jr.: Out (Undisclosed)
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/9/2018||Raiders||354-340 OAK||24-21 OAK|
- The average points scored by the Steelers last year, 26, was 3.9 fewer than the 29.9 the Raiders gave up per game.
- Pittsburgh was 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it scored more than 29.9 points last year.
- When the Las Vegas defense allowed fewer than 26 points last year, the Raiders accumulated a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The Steelers averaged 84.4 yards on the ground last season, 41.4 yards fewer than the Raiders allowed to opposing rushing attacks (125.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from