The underdog Pittsburgh Steelers (+6.5) scored twenty straight points in the second half en route to a 23-16 Week 1 win over the Buffalo Bills.
A few days before starting the season with a win, T.J. Watt signed a massive contract extension and is one of the favorites (+800) to win Defensive Player of the Year.
Most Pennsylvania sports betting apps have the Steelers as 5-point favorites when they host the Las Vegas Raiders at Heniz Field in Week 2. The Raiders are coming off a thrilling 33-27 win against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football.
BetMGM PA sportsbook has the total points line at 47 with the Steelers at -225 on the moneyline.
2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Week 2 lines
Week 2 lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 2 betting preview
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers betting stats from DraftKings
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have a 68% win probability.
- Eight of the Raiders’ last six games have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Steelers have lost each of their last three games as favorites.
- The Raiders have covered the spread in each of their last four games against the Steelers.
- Steelers 1-0 ATS, 0-1 O/U; Raider 1-0 ATS, 1-0 O/U.
Raiders vs. Steelers betting splits at FanDuel as of Sept. 19
- 72% of the money is on the Steelers (-5.5)
- 70% of the money is on the UNDER (46.5)
- 75% of the money is on the Steelers ML
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 2 player prop betting
- Ben Roethlisberger Over 272.5 (-115)/Under 272.5 (-115)
- Derek Carr Over 271.5 (-115)/Under 271 (-115)
- Ben Roethlisberger Over 1.5 (-185)/Under 1.5 (+135)
- Derek Carr Over 1.5 (-140)/Under 1.5 (+105
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
Sample size last 5 games
- Kalen Ballage last touchdown +5000
- Benny Snell Jr. last touchdown +4000
- Zay Jones last touchdown +4000
- Derek Carr last touchdown +3500
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 2
- Bet $1 and get $200: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $200 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook in PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Steelers Week 2 bet boosts at sportsbooks
- Chase Claypool to score a touchdown boosted from +150 to +170
- Roethlisberger 250+ passing yards, 2+ passing TDs, and Steelers to win boosted from +160 to +200
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, Chase Claypool 50+ rec. yards each boosted from +350 to +400
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800|
2021 NFL Week 2 lines
See updated NFL Week 2 lines below:
Lead image: Associated Press/Adrian Kraus