The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the Green Bay Packers (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 as 6.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 45.5 in this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This year Ben Roethlisberger has put up 801 passing yards (267 per game) while going 83-for-130 (63.8%) and throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Najee Harris has rushed for a team-leading 123 yards on 40 carries (41 yards per game). He also averages 49.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 20 passes for a team-high 149 yards and one touchdown.
- Roethlisberger is 41st overall among all players and 26th among all quarterbacks with 39 fantasy points (13 per game).
- Harris has put up 33.2 fantasy points this season (11.1 per game), making him the 14th-ranked running back and the 61st-ranked player overall.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
- The Steelers have averaged 11 fewer points per game this year (16.7) than the Packers have allowed (27.7).
- The Packers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 115.3 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 53 yards the Steelers’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from