For the second straight week, the Pittsburgh Steelers were favored and ended up losing outright, 24-10. Without T.J. Watt, the Steelers were still 4.5-favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals. But they were outplayed in all areas and the Bengals beat the Steelers for the first time since 2015.
The loss also shifted AFC North odds. Their odds to win the AFC North shifted from +600 to +1400.
In Week 4, the Steelers (1-2) head to Lambeau Field to face the Green Bay Packers (2-1) who beat the San Francisco 49ers 30-28 after Aaron Rogers engineered a drive with 37 seconds to set the Packers up for a game-winning field goal.
Pennsylvania sports betting apps opened with the Steelers anywhere from a 6.5 to a 7-point to underdog when they face the Packers.
2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Week 4 lines
Week 4 lines for Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers Week 4 betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Green Bay Packers have a 70% win probability.
- The Steelers are 1-2 ATS; Packers 2-1 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 0-3; Packers O/U record 2-1
- Underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Steelers’ last seven games.
- The Packers have won 16 of their last 18 home games in October.
- Each of the Packers’ last four home games have gone OVER the total points line.
Steelers vs. Packers betting splits at FanDuel (Oct. 3)
- 75% of the money is on the Packers (-6.5)
- 68% of the money is on the Packers ML (-270)
According to reps from Caesars sportsbook, the Packers (-6) have 88% of the tickets on spread bets but the Steelers have 69% of the money.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers player prop betting
Aaron Rodgers Over 259.5 (-105)/Under 259.5 (-125)
Ben Roethlisberger Over 252.5 (-115)/Under 252.5 (-115)
Aaron Rodgers Over 1.5 (-200)/Under 1.5 (+150)
Ben Roethlisberger Over 1.5 (+110)/Under 1.5 (-145)
Player prop info
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has scored the last touchdown in three of the Steelers’ last four games as underdogs. Smith-Schuster last TD +1000.
- Davante Adams has scored at least one TD in each of the Packers’ last five games following a win. Adams TD scorer -141.
- Smith-Schuster has recorded 69+ receiving yards in each of his last six road appearances against NFC opponents. Smith-Schuster receiving yards over 50.5 -121,
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 4
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7||After Week 9||After Week 11||After Week 12||After Week 14|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800||+800||+1200||+5000||+10000|
2021 NFL Week 4 lines
See updated NFL Week 4 lines below:
Lead image by Gene J. Puskar/AP