The Pittsburgh Steelers survived a 21-point fourth quarter surge by the Chicago Bears but Steelers (-7) spread bettors did not. Chris Boswell made a 40-yard field goal with 30 seconds give the Steelers a 29-27 win. The Monday Night Football matchup had the lowest total points line (40) of any Week 9 game but turned out to hit the over.
In Week 10, the Steelers (5-3) host the winless Detroit Lions. The Lions (0-8) had a Week 9 bye. The Lions odds to go 0-17 are +500 at BetMGM.
Since starting 1-3, the Steelers have seen their odds to win the AFC North improved from +2000 to +550. The Steelers opened the season at +170 to make the playoffs and their odds are currently +150.
Sports betting apps opened with the Steelers as 9-point favorites with the total points line at 44. As home favorites this season, the Steelers are 0-4 ATS. Ben Roethlisberger landed on the COVID-19 list on Saturday night causing the spread to move 6.5. Mason Rudolph will get the start for the Steelers.
Detroit Lions vs. Steelers Week 10 betting lines
Week 10 lines for Detroit vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Detroit Lions vs. Pittsburgh Steelers betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Steelers have a 77% win probability.
- The Steelers are 3-5 ATS; Lions 4-4 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 2-6; Lions O/U record 3-5
- Steelers avg. points for 20.1; Lions avg. points for 16.8
- Steelers avg. points against 21.1; Lions avg. points against 30.5
Some betting trends from John Ewing at BetMGM:
- In the past five seasons as favorites of 7 or more points, Roethlisberger is 6-11 ATS.
Lions vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 10 player props
Lions vs. Steelers Week 9 player prop recap.
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over/Under 244.5 (-115)
- Jared Goff: Over/Under 240.5(-115)
- Roethlisberger: Over 1.5 (-125)/Under 1.5 (-105)
- Goff: Over 1.5 (+150)/Under 1.5 (-205)
NFL Week 9 sportsbook promos
- Bet $5 and win $200: New users who bet $5+ on any NFL get $200 in free bets if your bet wins.
- NFL Same Game Parlay Profit Boost: Opt-in and get a 25% profit boost for any NFL game parlay.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $2,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $2,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Bet $20 get $10 parlay bonus: Place a $20+, 4+ leg parlay wager on any college football and/or NFL game through Nov. 8 and get a $10 site credit win or lose.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7||After Week 9||After Week 11||After Week 12||After Week 14|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800||+800||+1200||+5000||+10000|
Compare NFL Week 10 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 10 odds at PA sportsbooks.
Lead image by Gene J. Puskar/AP