The Pittsburgh Steelers survived a tough defensive battle against and the loss of their kicker to beat the Cleveland Browns, 15-10. It was the first time Pittsburgh won in Cleveland since 2017 and extended the Steelers winning streak to three games. As road underdogs (+5) the Steelers were outright winners and the low-scoring game went Under (43) the total points line.
The Steelers defense held the Brows to their lowest total since Week 10 of the 2020 season. The loss sends the Browns (4-4) into last place in the AFC North.
In Week 9, the Chicago Bears visit Pittsburgh after a 33-22 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Sports betting apps opened with the Steelers as 6.5-point favorites with the total points line at 40 when they host the Bears on Monday Night Football in Week 9.
Chicago Bears vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 9 betting lines
Week 9 lines for Chicago Bears vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Chicago Bears vs. Pittsburgh Steelers betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Steelers have a 68% win probability.
- The Steelers are 3-4 ATS; Bears 3-5 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 1-6; Bears O/U record 2-6
- Steelers avg. points for 18.9; Bears avg. points for 15.4
- Steelers avg. points against 20.3; Bears avg. points against 24.4
- Underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Steelers’ last eight games at Heinz field.
- Steelers have lost five of their last six games as favorites.
- Six of the Bears’ last seven games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Bears vs. Steelers Week 9 betting splits from DraftKings (as of Nov. 8)
- 60% of the money is on the Steelers (-7)
- 71% of the money is on the Steelers ML (-290)
- 60% of the money is on the UNDER (40)
Some betting trends from John Ewing at BetMGM:
- The Steelers are 0-3 ATS as favorites this season and the Bears are 1-5 ATS as underdogs.
- In the past five seasons as favorites of 7 or more points, Roethlisberger is 6-10 ATS.
Bears vs. Steelers Week 9 player props
- Ben Roethlisberger: Over/Under 246.5 (-115)
- Justin Fields: Over/Under 185.5 (-115)
- Roethlisberger: Over 1.5 (-105)/Under 1.5 (-125)
NFL Week 9 sportsbook promos
- Bet $5 and win $200: New users who bet $5+ on any NFL get $200 in free bets if your bet wins.
- NFL Same Game Parlay Profit Boost: Opt-in and get a 25% profit boost for any NFL game parlay.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $2,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $2,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- New users get +3000 odds of Packers vs. Chiefs, Dolphins vs. Texans, Patriots vs. Panthers (max bet $5).
- Bet $20 get $10 parlay bonus: Place a $20+, 4+ leg parlay wager on any college football and/or NFL game through Nov. 8 and get a $10 site credit win or lose.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7||After Week 9||After Week 11||After Week 12||After Week 14|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800||+800||+1200||+5000||+10000|
Compare NFL Week 9 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 9 odds at PA sportsbooks.
Lead image by Justin Berl/AP