Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (4-3) the edge when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-3) on Sunday, October 31, 2021 in a matchup between AFC North opponents at FirstEnergy Stadium. Cleveland is favored by 3 points. The over/under is 45 for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ben Roethlisberger has passed for 1,515 yards (153-of-235), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions (252.5 yards per game).
- Najee Harris has churned out a team-high 388 rushing yards (64.7 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He has added 34 catches for 244 yards, also tops on the team, with two receiving touchdowns.
- So far, Harris is the No. 11 fantasy running back and the No. 44 fantasy player overall after scoring 87.2 fantasy points (14.5 per game).
- Roethlisberger has put up 75.2 fantasy points this season (12.5 per game), making him the 27th-ranked quarterback and the 55th-ranked player overall.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/10/2021||Steelers||Steelers||-5.5||48.5||-240||+200||553-390 PIT||48-37 CLE|
|1/3/2021||Browns||Browns||-10||44.5||-480||+380||394-358 PIT||24-22 CLE|
|10/18/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-3||50||-175||+150||277-220 PIT||38-7 PIT|
|12/1/2019||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||323-279 PIT||20-13 PIT|
|11/14/2019||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||293-236 CLE||21-7 CLE|
- The Steelers have averaged 4.1 fewer points per game (19.5) than the Browns have allowed (23.6).
- When Cleveland limits opposing offenses to less than 19.5 points this year, it is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- The Steelers have averaged 81.2 yards per game on the ground this season, just 0.8 yards more than the Browns have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (80.4).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from