The Pittsburgh Steelers rode a two-game winning streak into their Week 7 bye. They face a crucial midseason AFC North test in Week 8 when they visit the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers (3-3) sit in last place in the division and the Browns are ahead of them at 4-3. The surprising Bengals (5-2) and Ravens (5-2) lead a competitive AFC North.
Baker Mayfield missed the Browns Week 7 Thursday night game against the Denver Broncos with a left shoulder injury. Journeyman quarterback Case Keenum got the start against the Broncos and the Browns pulled out a 17-14 win. As of early in the week, Mayfield’s status for Week 8 is still uncertain.
Sports betting apps opened with the Steelers as 3.5-point underdogs with the total points line at 42.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns Week 8 betting lines
Week 8 lines for Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Browns have a 63% win probability.
- The Steelers are 2-4 ATS; Browns 4-3 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 1-5; Browns O/U record 4-3
- Steelers avg. points for 19.5; Browns avg. points for 24.7
- Steelers avg. points against 22; Browns avg. points against 23.6
- The Steelers have won seven of their last 8 games in October.
- The Browns have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games against AFC North opponents.
- Five of the Steelers’ last six games have gone under the total points line.
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 8
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your first bet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7||After Week 9||After Week 11|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800||+800||+1200|
Compare NFL Week 8 lines at sportsbooks
NFL Week 8 odds at PA sportsbooks.
Lead image by Justin Berl/AP