Oddsmakers give the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) a small chance to stop their one-game losing streak, as they are favored by 1.5 points in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Heinz Field. This matchup has an over/under of 40 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ben Roethlisberger has 1,033 yards through the air (258.3 per game) and a 64.1% completion percentage (109-for-170), flinging four touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Najee Harris has run for a team-high 185 yards (46.3 per game) and scored one touchdown. He also leads his team in receiving yards, hauling in 26 passes for 178 yards and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has grabbed 23 passes for a team best 233 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 58.3 receiving yards per game.
- Harris is the 49th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 11th-best fantasy running back with 48.3 fantasy points (12.1 per game).
- Roethlisberger has racked up total 48.3 fantasy points this year (12.1 per game), which make him the 49th-ranked player overall and the 28th-ranked quarterback.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-6.5||40.5||-250||+215||410-319 PIT||26-21 PIT|
- The Steelers have scored 16.8 points per game this season, 4.5 more than the Broncos have given up.
- Pittsburgh is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it scores over 12.3 points.
- When Denver limits opposing offenses to less than 16.8 points, it is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- The Steelers have averaged 55.3 yards per game on the ground this season, 14.7 yards fewer than the Broncos have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (70.0).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from