Even as 7-point underdogs, the Pittsburgh Steelers couldn’t satisfy their bettors as they fell to the Green Bay Packers 27-17. This one was a sweat for total points bettors (44).
Through four games, the Steelers rank 28th for points-per-game (16.8) and they are averaging a league-worst 55.3 rushing yards-per-game. At 1-3, the Steelers are seeing the AFC North slip away. They opened the season at +500 to win the division and are now +2000.
The Denver Broncos (3-1) are coming off a 23-7 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Broncos’ quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a concussion and did not play in the second half.
Pennsylvania sports betting apps opened with the Steelers as 1.5-point favorites with the total points line at 40.
Pittsburgh Steelers Week 5 betting lines
Week 5 lines for Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Broncos vs. Steelers betting preview
Betting preview from DraftKings
- The Steelers have a 54% win probability.
- The Steelers are 1-3 ATS; Broncos 3-1 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 0-4; Broncos O/U record 0-4
- Steelers avg. points for 16.8; Broncos avg. points for 20.8
- Steelers avg. points against 23.3; Broncos avg. points against 12.3
Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers player prop betting
Check back later this week
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 5
- Bet $1 and get $150: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $150 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a 3+ leg same game parlay wager on any Week 2 NFL game and if your bet loses, get a refund in site credit (max $10.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800|
Compare NFL Week 5 lines at sportsbooks
See updated NFL Week 5 lines below:
Lead image by Jeffrey Phelps/AP