After a big win, the fastest-paying online sportsbooks in PA can help deliver your earnings quickly. Pennsylvania has 13 online sportsbooks and some of them stand out for the speed of their payouts.
Payout rates can vary based on a number of factors, including the withdrawal method, the review process and potential playthrough requirements attached to your bet.
If you’re looking for the fastest sportsbook payouts in Pennsylvania, these brands provide a perfect place to start.
Top 5 fastest paying PA online sportsbooks
In the table below, we compare the five sportsbook apps with the fastest payout options in Pennsylvania. When placing a bet at PA online sportsbooks, it’s important to keep all of these things in mind. With certain sports betting apps in Pennsylvania, the payout can arrive almost instantly. Others may take a few days — and nobody wants to wait on their winnings.
|Sportsbook App||Fastest Payout Method||Instant Withdraw?||Payout time||Play Now|
|BetRivers Sportsbook PA||Play+||Yes||Instantly||Play Now!|
|Caesars Sportsbook PA||Debit Card||No||Within an hour||Play Now!|
|BetMGM Sportsbook PA||Visa Fast Funds||No||Within 24 hours||Play Now!|
|FanDuel Sportsbook PA||Play+||No||Within 24 hours||Play Now!|
|Betway Sportsbook PA||PayPal||No||Within 48 hours||Play Now!|
What is the fastest payout option at PA sports betting apps?
A retail sportsbook cashier can often provide the fastest payout for PA players, but that requires transportation to a physical location.
At home, the fastest sportsbook payouts in PA typically involve PayPal, a debit card or a Play+ card used by sportsbooks. These methods can be instant.
BetRivers players who withdraw to a Play+ card will have their funds available immediately.
At Caesars, players can provide debit card information for their first transaction and then it will be saved for future use. Caesars withdrawals that are sent directly to a debit card are often processed in less than an hour.
BetMGM processes payouts to a Visa Fast Funds debit card within 24 hours.
Electronic withdrawals to PayPal or Venmo (available at some sportsbooks) can also be extremely efficient. Those transfer times range between immediate delivery and approximately two days.
PayPal withdrawals are available from the following sportsbooks and more:
Most of those operators offer Venmo payouts, as well.
Playthrough requirements and cashing out at PA sports betting apps
Almost all apps offer PA sportsbook bonuses for new users. However, those bonus funds are usually tied to a playthrough requirement (a minimum number of wagers or a prerequisite betting amount) that must be reached before the funds can be withdrawn.
In addition, some playthrough requirements may have a time limit attached to them. In those cases, you must fulfill the playthrough requirements within the specified time period or you may forfeit your bonus.
This means that playthrough requirements should factor into your decision when considering which sportsbook offers the fastest payout. If the funds aren’t unlocked, they can’t be paid out.
The best bonus from PA sportsbooks occurs when there is a sizable reward tied to a playthrough requirement that is fairly easy to fulfill. Let’s take a look at the best offers currently available.
1. Caesars Sportsbook PA: At Caesars, new users can claim a bonus bet of up to $1,250 with just a 1x playthrough requirement. The welcome offer also provides 1,000 Caesars Reward credits and 1,000 tier credits that can be used toward gaming, dining and lodging perks at Caesars properties.
Promotions that provide a first-bet bonus or a no-sweat first bet typically give players a refund in the form of additional bonus bets if your initial wager with a sportsbook loses. At Caesars, bonus bet credits are valid for 14 days before expiring.
2. FanDuel Sportsbook PA: FanDuel’s welcome offer gives new users a $1,000 n0-sweat bet with just a 1x playthrough requirement. Bonus funds will expire after 14 days.
3. BetRivers Sportsbook PA: BetRivers is offering a $500 bonus via a second-chance bet with a 1x playthrough requirement. Only wagers of -200 or longer will count toward the requirement.
4. BetMGM Sportsbook PA: Over at BetMGM, new users can receive up to $1,000 in bonus bets, but that offer is tied to a 15x playthrough requirement before it is unlocked.
5. Betway Sportsbook PA: And at Betway, the welcome offer provides a $250 bonus bet with just a 1x playthrough requirement. The bonus bet expires in seven days and must be used on wagers with odds -300 or longer.
How can I get help with a sportsbook withdrawal in PA?
All PA online sports betting apps have customer service and support options available to ensure your payouts are fast and secure. These options are available at all hours.
Caesars Sportsbook offers a menu of support topics, a search bar for specific queries and a live chat option, as well. All those options provided immediate assistance for players.
BetMGM provides a live chat, a telephone support number (available between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET) and also support via email. Additionally, there is a list of common support topics readily available that provide instant answers.
At BetRivers, players can receive help via a toll-free number, a selection of support topics, a search bar or a support chat. BetRivers proudly provides chat support around-the-clock every day to assist its players.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers assistance via support topics, email, a search bar and the FanDuel Coach, a live chat feature. Live chats offer an immediate response, whereas email queries typically receive responses within 12 hours.
And over at Betway, support features include an expansive library of help topics, a live chat or an option to submit a ticket for further assistance. All of these methods are quick and helpful.
Responsible gambling help in PA
Wagering at Pennsylvania’s sportsbooks carries inherent risks. Not every bet can be a winner. In addition, the bonuses and promotional dollars provided by Pennsylvania sportsbooks are typically attached to requirements that must be fulfilled before they are available to be withdrawn.
In order to ensure that PA players develop healthy gaming habits, the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board requires each sportsbook to provide tools for responsible gambling in PA.
Those tools include:
- Self-Exclusions/Timeouts: Players can impose a cooling-off period or a timeout if they feel they are veering toward problem gambling.
- Time limits: Players can set time limits on select sites or apps to promote responsible gambling.
- Deposit limits: Players can also limit the amount of money they are able to deposit within certain time periods to ensure responsible spending habits.
- Reality checks: Automatic notifications can alert players once they have reached a certain amount of time or money.
Furthermore, the PGCB and other organizations offer additional resources to promote healthy habits and prevent problem gambling. Those include:
- PGCB Support Line: 1-800-Gambler
- Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gaming
- PGCB Self-Exclusion Program
What is cash at cashier for PA online sportsbooks cash-out?
For simplicity’s sake, most players prefer electronic payouts. However, if you’re willing to visit the retail sportsbook attached to your app, you can receive your payout in cash, often in a matter of minutes.
Here are some of the retail locations associated with Pennsylvania’s most popular sportsbook apps:
- Caesars: Harrah’s Philadelphia, 777 Harrah’s Blvd., Chester, PA 19013
- BetRivers: Rivers Casino Pittsburgh: 777 Casino Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- BetRivers: Rivers Casino Philadelphia: 1001 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19125
- FanDuel: Valley Forge Casino Resort: 1160 1st Ave., King of Prussia, PA 19406
Can I deposit and withdraw with Bitcoin at PA Sportsbooks?
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board ensures that all sportsbooks and casinos are strictly regulated. This includes every part of the gaming process, from the moment you sign up and deposit funds to the instant you cash out.
Since Bitcoin is not a formal, fully-sanctioned currency, it cannot be used at PA sportsbooks and casinos. Furthermore, any entity that accepts Bitcoin is not a regulated or approved sports betting operator by the PGCB. This also means that any funds deposited with that entity are not fully regulated or secure.
When can I cash out my online sportsbook bonus in PA?
Once all playthrough requirements and other conditions of your sportsbook bonus are met, you are able to withdraw your funds. Cashouts are frequently available on some betting slips, while some PA online sportsbooks will even provide notifications regarding available cashouts.
Once again, each sportsbook and each withdrawal method carry different processing times. You’ll want to review the information provided on this page to help you determine which withdrawal method will provide the fastest payout and best suit your needs.
What PA sportsbooks have the fastest payout?
Since most players withdraw their funds online, here’s a quick recap of the fastest-paying sports betting apps in PA and the fastest payout methods available to Pennsylvania sports bettors:
- BetRivers — players who withdraw to a Play+ card can receive their funds instantly.
- Caesars — players who withdraw directly to a debit account (VISA or MasterCard) will often receive their payout within an hour.
- BetMGM — players who withdraw with VISA Fast Funds, Paypal, Venmo or a Play+ card will receive their money within 24 hours.
- FanDuel — players who withdraw to a prepaid Play+ card can expect their money within 24 hours.
- Betway — withdrawals are processed within 48 hours.