Week 12 wins put the New York Giants and the Washington Football Team in a tie for first place for the NFC East. The Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) can regain the top spot in the saddest division in the league with a win on Monday Night Football against the Seattle Seahawks.
The Eagles have lost two games in a row and have failed to score more than 20 points in four of their last 10 games. Carson Wentz leads the league with 14 interceptions, and Philadelphia’s merciless talk radio is calling for his benching, for head coach Doug Pederson to relinquish play-calling duties and for GM Howie Roseman to take the next flight out of town.
Bookmakers have lost faith in the Eagles, too. Their Super Bowl odds are +8500, the longest since the Super Bowl LV market was listed. At the start of Week 11, the Eagles were -165 to win the NFC East; now they are +145.
The rough road continues for the Birds when they host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night. Russell Wilson is 5-0 against the Birds. Pennsylvania sports betting apps opened with the Eagles as 5-point underdogs and 51 as the total points line. As of Monday afternoon, the Eagles are 6-point dogs with the over/under at 49. (Note: Heavy rain hit the Philadelphia area all day on Monday and is forecasted to stop around 7 p.m.)
Eagles awful ATS
Betting splits from FanDuel for Seahawks vs. Eagles as of Monday:
- 92% of the money is on the Seahawks (-6.5) to cover the spread.
- 88% of the money is on the Seahawks moneyline.
- 68% of the money is on the over (48.5).
At BetRivers, bettors are backing the Seahawks to win (84% of ML handle) and cover (88%), with both numbers staying strong throughout the weekend. The public is also on over (87% of O/U handle), which opened at 51 points but has since settled at 49.
The Eagles failed to cover against the Browns and are 3-7 ATS.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles odds
Here are the odds at DraftKings Sportsbook, followed by the latest Eagles game odds.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting preview
The Eagles couldn’t weather their own mistakes, the driving rain or Cleveland’s running game.
Wentz threw two picks, one of which was returned for a touchdown. He was sacked five times, including a safety … and this occurred with NFL sack leader Myles Garrett out of the Browns’ lineup. Playing behind an aging and injured offensive line, Wentz has been sacked a league-high 40 times.
Browns running back Nick Chubb rushed for 114 yards, including a 54-yard pinballing romp through Eagles’ missed tackles. It set up a Kareem Hunt touchdown that put the Browns up 19-10 with 9:21 left in the game.
The well-rested Seattle Seahawks are coming off a Week 11 Thursday Night Football 28-21 win against the Arizona Cardinals.
The Eagles have lost six in a row versus the Seahawks and eight of their last nine dating back to 2011. Russell Wilson improved to 5-0 against the Eagles after beating the Birds 17-9 during last year’s Wild Card game in Philadelphia.
Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles betting stats and info from DraftKings:
- The Eagles are 3-7 ATS; the Seahawks are 6-4.
- Four of the Eagles’ last 10 games have hit the over; six for the Seahawks.
- The Seahawks have won nine of their last 10 road games against NFC opponents.
- Each of the Eagles’ last eight games in November has gone under the total points line.
- The Eagles have covered the spread in each of their last six games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Seahawks defense gives up 28.7 ppg, the fifth-most in the league.
Week 12 promos at PA sportsbook apps
- Beat the Spread Bonus: $1 bonus for every point your team beats the spread by.
- Pigskin Parlay: Instant 50% cash boost when creating an eight-team parlay.
- New user deposit bonus: Get a 20% bonus, up to $1,000.
- Parlay Boost: Get a 20% profit boost on a four+ leg parlay for any NFL games this weekend.
- Risk-Free $1,000 bet for new users: New users at FanDuel can get up to a $1,000 free bet. Register, make a deposit and place a wager on the FanDuel sportsbook app. Then, if the first wager loses, FanDuel will refund your losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000.
BetRivers Free NFL Profit Boost every week:
- Log in to BetRivers online sportsbook every Sunday and get a 50% profit boost (max $50 bet).
- Risk-free $500 bet: Place your first bet, and if it loses the Fox Bet sportsbook app will match it as a free bet up to $500.
- $1 bet pays $50: New users only. $1 bet pays $50 in free bets if the Eagles (or Steelers) score.
Seahawks vs. Eagles Week 12 bet boosts
(Max bet $50)
- DK Metcalf to score a touchdown and Seahawks to win boosted from (+115) to +200
- Miles Sanders to record 100+ rushing yards boosted from (+220) to +320
- DK Metcalf to score the first TD boosted from (+600) to +725
- Russell Wilson and Carson Wentz to each throw two+ TDs boosted from (+275) to +315
- Travis Fulgham to have 100+ receiving yards boosted from (+250) to +275
- Russell Wilson and Carson Wentz two or more passing TDs each boosted from (+150) to +200
- D.K. Metcalf and Travis Fulgham to combine for 175 receiving yards or more boosted from (+150) to +200
- Russell Wilson to have a passer rating of 120 or higher boosted from (-125) to +100
- Jalen Hurts to score a rushing or receiving touchdown boosted from (+333) to +400
- Miles Sanders to score a TD in the first quarter boosted from (+550) to +600
- Final Score: Eagles 27, Seahawks 24 boosted from (+8000) to +10000
- Carson Wentz to record more rushing yards than Russell Wilson (yes) +162
- Carson Wentz and Russell Wilson to each record two+ passing touchdowns (yes) +250
- Miles Sanders to record 100+ combined rushing/receiving yards (yes) +130
- Chris Carson to record 75+ rushing yards and a touchdown (yes) +300
- Eagles and Seahawks to both score a touchdown in the first quarter (yes) +300
Philadelphia Eagles 2020 odds tracker
(Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook)
|Sept. 1, 2020||Oct. 16 (Week 6)||Oct. 20 (Week 7)||Oct. 28 (Week 8)||Nov. 3 (Week 9)||Nov. 10 (Week 10)||Nov. 17 (Week 11)||Nov. 24 (Week 12)||Dec. 1 (Week 13)||Dec. 8 (Week 14)||Dec. 15 (Week 15)||Dec. 22 (Week 16)|