The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-0) are considered favorites (-14.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game versus the Western Michigan Broncos (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 12:00 PM ET. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 58.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Pennsylvania State Law, betting is prohibited on Pennsylvania college teams and college games played in Pennsylvania.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CSS
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Panthers Player Insights
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 557 yards (278.5 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 69.9% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 58 rushing yards (29 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Israel Abanikanda has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 73 yards (36.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Vincent Davis has racked up 65 yards (32.5 per game) on 25 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Taysir Mack’s 134 receiving yards (67 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered seven receptions.
- Jared Wayne has collected 111 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game), reeling in nine passes this year.
- Jordan Addison’s 11 receptions have turned into 104 yards (52 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers, on average, are scoring 22.5 more points per game this season (46) than the Broncos are allowing (23.5).
- In games where Pittsburgh scores more than 23.5 points it has put together a record of 2-0.
- The Broncos have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (21) as the Panthers have allowed (20.5).
- The Panthers have a 193.5-yard advantage in average yards gained versus yards allowed compared to the Broncos (497.5 to 304).
- The Panthers offense is 20th-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (1), and are up against the 86th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Broncos (1).
Panthers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-0-0).
- In games they have played as 14.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Last game, the Panthers beat the Tennessee Volunteers by a score of 41-34. The Panthers covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites.
- The teams combined to go over the point total (56).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from