The Pittsburgh Steelers have a tall order in Week 1. They visit Cincinnati to face the defending AFC champions. Also. for the first time since 2003, Ben Roethlisberger will not be the Steelers quarterback. For the tough AFC North road task, sportsbooks have the Steelers as 6.5-point underdogs with total points at 44.
Most sportsbooks opened with the Bengals a small favorites over the Baltimore Ravens to win the AFC North. Now, the Ravens are the favorite to win the division. The Steelers are projected by oddsmakers to finish last in the AFC North.
Mitchell Trubisky takes over as staring quarterback for the Steelers with first round draft pick Kenny Pickett waiting to step in. The Steelers have lost their last three games against the Bengals by a combined score of 92-37.
The Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1 p.m. on Sept. 11. At Sports betting apps in Pennsylvania you can bet on the NFL in various ways before the games starts and during the game with live betting. Some ways to wager on the Pittsburgh Steelers include moneyline, spread totals, parlays, single game parlays and player props.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Week 1 betting odds
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Week 1 betting preview
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 1 betting preview from DraftKings
- The Bengals have a 69% win probability.
- The Steelers have won four of their last five games as underdogs against the Bengals.
- Each of the Bengals last five games have gone Under the total points line.
- The Steelers have covered the spread in four of their last five games games against AFC North opponents.
- Last season: Steelers 8-10 ATS; Bengals ATS 14-7
- Last season:Steelers O/U record 7-11; Bengals O/U record 8-12-1
- As of Sept. 3, the spread has stayed steady at 6.5. The total points moved from 45.5 to 44.5 to 44 (Sept. 3).
Rivers Casino Pittsburgh sportsbook manager Max Schmerin is seeing some interesting ticket and handle percentages at BetRivers sportsbook as of Sept. 9.
“Right now, over 75% of the tickets are being sold on the Steelers,” Schmerin said. “However, the handle is kind of split down the middle right now. It’s not too weighted on one side or the other. We typically see a lot of Pittsburgh guys that bet with their heart. However, the guys that are playing with bigger money are using their head.”
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Week 1 player prop betting
Pittsburgh Steelers Week 1 player props have been posted on PA online sportsbooks.
Mitchell Trubisky props vs. Bengals
- DraftKings PA sportsbook: Over 227.5 (-115) / Under 227.5 (-115)
- Caesars PA sportsbook: Over 227.5 (-117) / Under 227.5 (-117)
- DraftKings: Over 1.5 (+140) / Under 1.5 (-185)
- Caesars: Over 1.5 (+126) / Under 1.5 (-175)
- DraftKings: Over 19.5 (-110) / Under 19.5 (-120)
- Caesars: Over 19.5 (-111) / Under 19.5 (-123)
Najee Harris props vs. Bengals
- DraftKings: Over 62.5 (-115) / Under 62.5 (-115)
- Caesars: Over 62.5 (-109) / Under 62.5 (-125)
- DraftKings: Over 23.5 (-110) / Under 23.5 (-120)
- Caesars: Over 23.5 (-109) / Under 23.5 (-125)
Receiving + rushing yards
- DraftKings: Over 90.5 (-115) / Under 90.5 (-115)
- Caesars: Over 90.5 (+105) / Under 90.5 (-125)
Diontae Johnson props vs. Bengals
- DraftKings: Over 49.5 (-115) / Under 49.5 (-115)
- Caesars: Over 49.5 (-119) / Under 49.5 (-115)
Prop bets for receivers Chase Claypool and George Pickens have not been released yet.
Pittsburgh Week 2 betting lines vs. New England Patriots
Compare NFL Week 1 lines at sportsbooks
Lead image Phelan M. Ebenhack/AP