The Cincinnati Bengals clinched their fist AFC North title since 2015 on Sunday with a 34-31 win over the Kansas City Chiefs. The Bengals were +1600 to win the division at the start of the season.
On Monday night, the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7-1) hosted the Cleveland Browns (7-8) Ben Roethlisberger’s last game at Heinz Field. The Browns went into the Week 17 matchup eliminated from the playoffs and the Steelers hopes were hanging by a thread (a 2% chance according to per FiveThirtyEight.)
The Steelers were +3 at sportsbooks all week, but after the Browns were mathematically eliminated from the NFL playoffs, the line started to shift and by kickoff, the Steelers were between -2.5 to -3 at sportsbooks. The Steelers beat the Browns 26-14 and easily covered (-3) and the game went under the total points (42.5). Roethlisberger took a victory lap after the game at Heinz field and left the field with his family.
In Week 18, the Steelers visit the Baltimore Ravens (8-8).
Pittsburgh Steelers betting lines and other Week 18 games are available at sportsbooks.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens Week 18 betting lines
Steelers vs. Ravens Week 18 betting preview
- The Baltimore Ravens have a 65% implied win probability
- Steelers ATS 6-9; Ravens ATS 8-8
- Steelers O/U 6-9; Ravens O/U 8-8
- Steelers avg. points for 24.7; Ravens avg. points for 23.4
- Steelers avg. points against 24.7; Ravens avg. points against 23.5
Steelers vs. Ravens betting splits
- 62% of the money is on the Steelers (-3.5)
- 75% of money is on the Under (41.5)
- 66% of money os on Steelers (-150)
How the Steelers can make the playoffs
Here’s what has to happen for the Steelers to make the playoffs
- Beat the Browns and the Ravens
- In Week 18, Colts lose to the Jaguars; and Chargers and Raiders do not tie
Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds, AFC, playoff odds
Before the season, the Steelers odds at BetMGM to make the playoffs were Yes (+140)/No (-200). Oddsmakers set the Steelers win total at 8.5.
Comparing Pittsburgh Steelers playoff odds at sportsbooks
- DraftKings: Yes (+1400)/No (-5000)
- FanDuel: To make the playoffs as of 3 AFC Wild Cards (+1000)
- BetMGM: To make the playoffs as of 3 AFC Wild Cards (+1600)
T.J. Watt props
T.J. Watt smashed his sack prop going over 12.5. He has 17.5 sacks. Prior to the start of the season, Watt was +800 to lead the league in sacks, right behind Miles Garrett (+750).
Tracking Pittsburgh Steelers season-long props
Roethlistberger passing yards prop
- DraftKings: Over 3900.5 (-115)/Under 3900.5 (-115)
- After Week 16: 3373 passing yards
Roethlistberger passing touchdowns
- DraftKings: Over 27.5 (-115)/Under 27.5 (-115)
- After Week 16: 20 TDs
Ben Roethlistberger interceptions thrown
- Over 12.5 (-125)/Under 12.5 (-105)
- After Week 16: 8 INTs
Najee Harris season-long Player props
Najee Harris regular season rushing TDs
- FanDuel: Over 7.5 (-142)/Under 7.5 (+112)
- After Week 16: 6 TDs
On Sept. 9, FanDuel reported that 99% of the money was on the OVER for Najee Harris 7.5 touchdowns.
Najee Harris regular season rushing yards
- FanDuel: Over 1050.5 (-112)/Under 1050.5 (-112)
- After Week 16: 984 rushing yards
NFL Wild Card odds
Lead image Gene J. Puskar/AP