The Pittsburgh Steelers struggled to keep up with the high-powered Los Angeles Chargers offense without T.J. Watt and Joe Haden. A 27-point fourth quarter wasn’t enough for the Steelers to rally and they lost to the Chargers 41-37. However, the Steelers (+6) did cover and 71% of the money at DraftKings was on the Chargers to cover the spread. Lots of offense on both sides cashed Over (47.5) bets.
The Steelers face the Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) in a pivotal AFC North matchup in Week 13. In Week 12, the Bengals beat the Las Vegas Raiders, 32-13.
Sports betting apps have the Steelers as 4.5-point underdogs against the Bengals with the total points line at 46.
The Steelers opened the season +170 to make the playoffs. Currently, the Steelers odds at DraftKings to make the playoffs are Yes (+300)/No (-400).
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Week 12 betting lines
Steelers vs. Bengals betting preview
Steelers vs. Bengals betting preview from DraftKings
- The Steelers have a 36% win probability.
- The Steelers are 4-6 ATS; Bengals 5-5 ATS
- Steelers O/U record 3-7; Bengals O/U record 4-6
- Steelers avg. points for 21.4; Bengals avg. points for 26.8
- Steelers avg. points against 22.6; Bengals avg. points against 21.6
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers player props
Week 12 player props
Ben Roethlisberger Over/Under 256.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Over/Under 251.5 (-115
Roethlisberger Over 1.5 (+110)/Under 1.5 (-145)
Burrow Over 1.5 (-130)/Under 1.5 (+100)
Najee Harris Over/Under 64.5 (-115)
NFL Week 12 sportsbook promos
- Bet $1 and win $100: Bet $1+ on any NFL moneyline and win $100 in free bets if either team scores a point in the game you bet on.
- NFL Same Game Parlay Profit Boost: Opt-in and get a profit boost for any NFL game parlay.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
- $2,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $2,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- Bet $20 get $10 parlay bonus: Place a $20+, 4+ leg parlay wager on any college football and/or NFL game through Nov. 8 and get a $10 site credit win or lose.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7||After Week 9||After Week 11||After Week 12||After Week 14|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800||+800||+1200||+5000||+10000|
Steelers futures odds at PA sportsbooks
Lead image by Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP