The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans probably can’t wait for the 2021 NFL season to start. It’s the only way they can erase the bitter memory of a once-promising season. After a historic 11-0 start, the Steelers stumbled to an 1-4 finish. Then, they were eliminated in the AFC Wild Card by the Cleveland Browns.
The Steelers 2021 schedule is set and Pennsylvania sports betting apps have 2021 NFL betting lines available for early season games. In terms of strength of schedule, the Black and Yellow should steel themselves for what’s ahead. Based on their opponent’s 2020 win percentage (.572), the Steelers have the hardest schedule.
It all starts Week 1 when the Steelers visit Buffalo Bills. PA sportsbooks have the Steelers as 6.5-point underdogs for their opener with the tital points line at 48.5.
2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Week 1 lines
Week 1 lines for the 2021 were released in May. Finally, Week 1 is here.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills Week 1 betting preview
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills Week 1 betting stats from DraftKings
- The Buffalo Bills have a 72% implied win probability.
- Buffalo is on a seven-game winning streak at home.
- The Steelers have covered the spread in 9 of their last 10 Sunday day games.
- Each of the Steelers last four games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Last year the Steelers were 10-7 ATS, the Bills were12-7 ATS.
- Last year the Steelers O/U record was 9-7-1; the Bills O/U record was 13-6
Steelers vs. Bills betting splits at DraftKings on Sept. 7
- 76% of the money is on the Bills (-6.5)
- 50% of the money is on the OVER 49
- 61% of the money is on the Steelers ML (+250)
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills Week 1 player prop betting
Ben Roethlisberger passing yards Over 267.5 (-105)/Under 276.5 (120)
Josh Allen passing yards Over 281.5 (-115)/Under 281.5 (-115)
Ben Roethlisberger pass TDs Over 1.5 (-165)/Under 1.5 (+120)
Josh Allen pass TDs Over 2.5 (+170)/Under 2.5 (-230)
Best value props
(Best value markets at DraftKings are based on odds and results of last five games. Percentages represent how often the player prop has hit.)
- 60%: JuJu Smith-Schuster last touchdown (+1400)
- 20%: Kalen Ballage last touchdown (+6500)
- 20%: Isaiah McKenzie last touchdown (+4000)
- 20% Isaiah McKenzie first touchdown (+4000)
Promos at sportsbooks for NFL Week 1
- Bet $1 and get $200: New users who bet $1+ on any NFL or college football game get $200 in free bets
- Risk-free same game parlay: Place a same game parlay and if your bet loses, DraftKings will refund you a free bet up to $25.
- TB Bucs Special: Tampa Bay Buccaneers +73 point spread (all users)
- Risk-free first bet up to $1,000: For new customers, if your firs tbet loses, you’ll get the amount of your wager up to $1,000 back in free bets.
- $10 free bet: All users who place an NFL futures wager of at least $25 will get a free $10 bet for Week 1.
- Risk free touchdown bet: Place a prop bet on a player to score the first touchdown of any NFL game and get up to $25 in free bets if your wager loses.
- One game parlay insurance: Opt in and place a one game parlay wager with four legs or more. If one leg loses, you get up to $25 back.
Promos at FanDuel Sportsbook in PA
- $1,000 risk free: New sportsbook users get up to a $1,00 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet.
- McAfee Giveaway: All customers get a risk free bet for a week 1 game. Opt-in required. Max bet $10.
- $5 Futures bonus: Place a $50+ bet on a team to win the Super Bowl and get a $5 bonus in site credit for each regular season game your team wins.
- Bet $5 to win $200: New users get 40/1 enhanced odds on any NFL Week 1 moneyline bet.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021/2022 odds tracker
The Pittsburgh Steelers started the 2020 season a franchise-best 11-0. They sputtered at the end of the season to finish 12-4 and the Browns ousted them in the AFC Wild Card. FanDuel put the Steelers win total at 8.5 in the expanded 17-game season and +170 for them to make the playoffs.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2021 odds tracker
|Preseason||Week 1 |
|Week 4 |
Pittsburgh Steelers season-long player props
Ben Roethlisberger player props
Ben Roethlistberger passing yards
- DraftKings: Over 3900.5 (-115)/Under 3900.5 (-115)
- FanDuel: Over 3999.5 (-112)/Over 3999.5 (-112)
Ben Roethlistberger passing touchdowns
- DraftKings: Over 27.5 (-115)/Under 27.5 (-115)
- FanDuel: Over 27.5 (-112)/Under 27.5 (-112)
Ben Roethlistberger interceptions thrown
- Over 12.5 (-125)/Under 12.5 (-105)
Najee Harris Player props
Najee Harris regular season rushing TDs
- DraftKings: Over 7.5 (-125)/Under 7.5 (-105)
- FanDuel: Over 7.5 (-142)/Under 7.5 (+112)
On Sept. 9, FanDuel reported that 99% of the money was on the OVER for Najee Harris 7.5 touchdowns.
Najee Harris regular season rushing yards
- DraftKings: Over 990.5 (-115)/Under 990.5 (115)
- FanDuel: Over 1050.5 (-112)/Under 1050.5 (-112)
Regular season receptions: Over 44.5 (-115)/Under 44.5 (-115)
Regular season receiving yards and rushing yards: Over 1350.5 (-115)/1350.5 (-115)
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver props
(odds via DraftKings)
Diontae Johnson props
Diontae Johnson regular season receiving TDs
- Over 6.5 (+100)/Under 6.5 (-130)
Diontae Johnson regular season receiving yards
- Over 975.5 (-120)/Under 975.5 (-110)
Diontae Johnson regular season receptions
- Over 83.5 (-115)/Under 83.5 (-115)
Chase Claypool props
Chase Claypool regular season receiving TDs
- Over 6.5 (-125)/Under 6.5 (-105)
Chase Claypool regular season receiving receiving yards
- Over 895.5 (-115)/Under 895.5 (-115)
JuJu Smith-Schuster regular season receiving TDs
- Over 6.5 (-110)/Under 6.5 (-120)
JuJu Smith-Schuster regular season receiving yards
- Over 790.5 (-115)/790.5 (-115)
JuJu Smith-Schuster regular season receptions
- Over 80.5 (-120)/Under 80.5 (-110)
TJ Watt Sacks
- Over 12.5 (-125)/Under 12.5 (-105)
Minkah Fitzpatrick Interceptions
- Over 3.5 (+130)/Under 3.5 (-175)
Najee Harris Rookie of the Year odds tracker
In the first round of 2021 NFL Draft with the 24th pick, the Steelers selected Alabama running back Najee Harris who was their projected pick in many mock drafts.
Over the summer, Harris’ ROY odds varied by sportsbook. Here were Harris’ ROY odds in early July.
(Odds via DraftKings below)
|July||Preseason||After Week 1||After Week 2||After Week 3||After Week 4||After Week 7|
|Najee Harris ROY odds||+500||+850||+650||+800||+1600||+1200||+800|
2021 NFL Week 1 lines
See updated NFL Week 1 lines below:
Lead image: Associated Press/Winslow Townson