The Miami Marlins (62-85) are set to take on the Pittsburgh Pirates (55-92) on Saturday at 6:10 PM ET, airing on BSFL. The Marlins are listed as -135 favorites by bookmakers, while the underdog Pirates have +115 odds. Edward Cabrera starts for Miami while Pittsburgh will counter with Bryse Wilson.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 18, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher: Bryse Wilson
- Wilson makes the start for the Pirates, his eighth of the season. He is 0-4 with a 5.09 ERA and 20 strikeouts through 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Sunday against the Nationals, when the right-hander threw 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Wilson has two quality starts under his belt this year.
- The Pirates’ pitching staff allows an average of 1.5 home runs in road games.
Pirates Hitting Leaders
- Bryan Reynolds is batting .299 with 23 home runs and 86 RBI. All three of those stats rank first among Pittsburgh hitters this season.
- Reynolds’ 154 hits rank 14th, his .299 AVG ranks 12th, his .379 OBP ranks fourth, and his .515 SLG ranks 16th among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Jacob Stallings is batting .240 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .368 this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from