Coming off of a two-homer game last time out, Joey Votto leads the Cincinnati Reds (78-73) into action as -195 favorites against the Pittsburgh Pirates (56-94). Action gets underway from Great American Ball Park at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, live on BSOH. Tyler Mahle starts for Cincinnati while Pittsburgh will counter with Mitch Keller.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 21, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher: Mitch Keller
- Keller makes the start for the Pirates, his 21st of the season. He is 4-11 with a 6.14 ERA and 85 strikeouts in 88 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Reds, when he went five innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Keller has one quality start under his belt this year.
- Away from home this season Pirates pitchers have allowed an average of 1.5 homers per game.
Pirates Hitting Leaders
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in home runs (24) and runs batted in (88) this season while batting .296.
- Reynolds’ 155 hits rank 16th, his .296 AVG ranks 17th, his .376 OBP ranks sixth, his .514 SLG ranks 18th, and his 88 RBI rank 25th among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Colin Moran has collected 75 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .396 on the year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from