Pitt beat Wake Forest 45-21 in the ACC Championship Game to earn a trip the Chik-fil-A Peach Bowl on Dec. 30 where they will face No. 12 Michigan State (10-2, 7-2 Big Ten). Pitt Panthers bowl games odds are now available at sports betting apps. The Pittsburgh Panthers are among the best in college football with a 10-3 ATS record. Michigan State is 8-3-1 ATS.
Pitt quarterback and Heisman finalist Kenny Pickett announced he will not play in the Peach Bowl and begin preparing for the 2022 NFL Draft. Michigan State running back Kenneth Walker III, who ranked second in the NCAA for total rushing yards, will also not play in the game to prepare for the draft.
No. 10 Pitt opened the season +4500 to win the ACC. Sportbooks set Pitt’s over/under win total at 7.5. The Panthers (11-2, 7-1 ACC) reached double-digit wins for the first time since 1981. It’s the first time Pitt will play a New Year’s Six Bowl since the 2005 Fiesta Bowl.
Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Michigan State betting lines
Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Michigan State betting preview
- Pitt avg. points for 43; Michigan State avg points for 32
- Pitt avg. points against 23; Michigan State 25.6
- Wide receiver Jordan Addison hauled in 1479 rec. yards and 17 TDs
- Running back Israel Abanikanda leads the team in rushing with 635 yards and 7 TDs
- Habakkuk Baldonado leads the team with 9 sacks
Top players for Michigan State
- Quarterback Payton Thorne tossed for 2886 yards and 24 TDs
- Jayden Reed leads Michigan State with 946 yards and 8 TDs
- Jacub Panasiuk leads the team with 6 sacks
Kenny Pickett Heisman odds
Pickett ranks fifth in the NCAA for total passing yards (4319) and is third for most passing TDs (43). In 497 pass attempts, he’s only thrown 7 interceptions.
Mock drafts project Pickett to be selected early in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Bowl game betting odds
College football bowl game odds.
Lead image Jacob Kupferman/AP