The No. 17 Pittsburgh Panthers (6-1, 3-0 ACC) are 9-point favorites at home versus the Miami Hurricanes (3-4, 1-2 ACC) on Saturday, October 30, 2021. Both teams feature prolific air attacks, with the Panthers sixth and the Hurricanes 20th in passing yards per game. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 60.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Panthers Player Insights
- Kenny Pickett has 2,236 passing yards (319.4 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 68.9% of his passes and tossing 23 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 192 rushing yards (27.4 ypg) on 56 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Israel Abanikanda has carried the ball 78 times for a team-high 403 yards (57.6 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 13 catches for 108 yards (15.4 per game).
- This season Vincent Davis has racked up 263 yards (37.6 per game) on 79 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jordan Addison’s 670 receiving yards (95.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 39 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
- Taysir Mack has reeled in 22 passes for 369 yards (52.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Jared Wayne has hauled in 23 grabs for 337 yards (56.2 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers, on average, score 15.3 more points (45.3) than the Hurricanes allow (30).
- When it meets or exceeds what Miami gives up this season (30 points per game), Pittsburgh is 4-1.
- The Hurricanes have averaged 12.5 more points scored this year (32.1) than the Panthers have allowed (19.6).
- When the Pittsburgh defense allows less than 32.1 points the Panthers have accumulated a 5-0 record.
- The Panthers are accumulating 524.3 yards per game, 134.2 more than the Hurricanes are allowing (390.1).
- The Panthers have the third-ranked offense in the FBS, averaging 45.3 points per game. The Hurricanes’ defense is 97th, giving up 30 points per contest.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread six times over seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over five times.
- Pittsburgh is 3-0-0 ATS in conference games this season.
- Last time out, the Panthers defeated the Clemson Tigers, 27-17. The Panthers covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites.
- The total scoring in that game went under 47-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from