The Pittsburgh Panthers (3-1, 0-0 ACC) and their fourth-ranked pass offense will take the field against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-2, 1-1 ACC) and the 25th-ranked pass defense in the country on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Panthers are favored by 3 points. The total for this one is set at 57.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Bobby Dodd Stadium
Panthers Player Insights
- Kenny Pickett has 1,342 passing yards (335.5 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 74.2% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 118 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 31 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Vincent Davis’ team-high 153 rushing yards (38.3 per game) have come on 43 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Israel Abanikanda has racked up 147 yards (36.8 per game) on 33 attempts with two touchdowns, while also grabbing eight passes for 73 yards (18.3 per game).
- Jordan Addison’s team-leading 407 receiving yards (101.8 yards per game) have come on 23 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Jared Wayne has collected 211 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game), reeling in 14 passes this year.
- Taysir Mack’s 11 catches have netted him 183 yards (45.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers, on average, score 33.7 more points (52.5) than the Yellow Jackets allow (18.8).
- Pittsburgh is 3-1 overall when scoring more than 18.8 points this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have averaged 6.8 more points scored this season (29.8) than the Panthers have allowed (23).
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 this year in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
- The Panthers offense has averaged 553.8 yards per game this season, 247.3 more than the 306.5 the Yellow Jackets defense has allowed.
- The Panthers convert 46.2% of their third downs (36th in college football), while the Yellow Jackets’ defense ranks 89th in that category (41.1%)
Panthers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread three times in four games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, each one of Pittsburgh’s games has hit the over.
- Last game, the Panthers knocked off the New Hampshire Wildcats by a score of 77-7. The Panthers covered the spread as 29-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to hit the over on the 53.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from