The Duke Blue Devils (3-5, 0-4 ACC) will be aiming to snap a four-game losing streak against the Pittsburgh Panthers (6-2, 3-1 ACC). The Panthers are big favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -21.5). The total for this one is set at 64 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Stadium: Wallace Wade Stadium
Panthers Player Insights
- Kenny Pickett has 2,755 passing yards (344.4 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 69.2% of his passes and tossing 26 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 182 rushing yards (22.8 ypg) on 65 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Israel Abanikanda, has carried the ball 84 times for 431 yards (53.9 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 15 passes for 133 yards (16.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Vincent Davis has piled up 85 carries for 308 yards (38.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jordan Addison’s 815 receiving yards (101.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 47 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
- Taysir Mack has put up a 461-yard season so far (57.6 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes.
- Jared Wayne has hauled in 29 receptions for 415 yards (59.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers have scored 43.9 points per game this season, 10.6 more than the Blue Devils have given up.
- When it meets or goes over what Duke gives up this season (33.3 points per game), Pittsburgh is 4-2.
- The Blue Devils have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (24.5) as the Panthers have allowed (21.9).
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 this season in games where they allow less than 24.5 points.
- The Panthers offense holds a 58.3-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Blue Devils defense this season (532.1 to 473.8).
- The Panthers average 371.1 passing yards per game, fourth in the FBS. They’ll face a Blue Devils pass defense that has struggled, allowing 294.5 per game and ranking 127th.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a record of 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- Pittsburgh has won three games against the spread in conference action this season, while failing to cover once.
- The Panthers came up short 38-34 last time out when they faced the Miami Hurricanes. The Hurricanes covered the spread as 9-point underdogs.
- The two teams combined to score 72 points, hitting the over on the 60.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from