The No. 23 Pittsburgh Panthers (5-1, 2-0 ACC) bring the second-ranked scoring offense in the country into a contest versus the Clemson Tigers (4-2, 3-1 ACC), featuring the No. 2 defense, on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Panthers are 3.5-point favorites. An over/under of 47 points has been established for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Panthers Player Insights
- Kenny Pickett has 1,934 passing yards (322.3 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 69.8% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 177 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 49 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Israel Abanikanda has carried the ball 69 times for a team-high 347 yards (57.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Vincent Davis has rushed for 233 yards (38.8 per game) on 67 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jordan Addison’s 586 receiving yards (97.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 34 receptions and nine touchdowns.
- Jared Wayne has put together a 315-yard season so far (63 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 21 passes.
- Taysir Mack’s 19 grabs are good enough for 310 yards (51.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Panthers Team Stats
- The Panthers have averaged 35.8 more points scored this season (48.3) than the Tigers have allowed (12.5).
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 overall when scoring more than 12.5 points this season.
- The Tigers have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (20.5) as the Panthers have allowed (20).
- When the Pittsburgh defense allows less than 20.5 points the Panthers have accumulated a 3-0 record.
- The Panthers offense holds a 217.8-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Tigers defense this season (534.3 to 316.5).
- The Panthers have committed four turnovers, 11th-lowest in the FBS, while the Tigers have forced seven turnovers (61st-most in college football).
Panthers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers have been favored in ACC action by 3.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- The Panthers won 28-7 last time out when they met the Virginia Tech Hokies. The Panthers were listed as 6.5-point favorites and covered that spread.
- The two teams combined to go under the point total (55.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from