The Philadelphia Phillies and the rest of the MLB return to a 162-game schedule after a pandemic shortened season.
The Fightin’ Phils face a tough test in 2021.
- They are in the NL East which is being touted as the toughest division in MLB.
- The Phillies haven’t made the postseason in nine seasons, the longest drought of any NL team.
- 2011 was the last time the Phils finished above .500, marking a long stretch of mediocrity.
- Did the Phillies revamp a historically bad bullpen? Last year, Phillies relievers’ combined ERA was 7.06, dead last in the MLB. And second worst in the MLB history.
The Phillies will once again rely on big contract stars Bryce Harper and J.T. Realmuto. Aaron Nola gets his fourth straight Opening Day start and Zach Wheeler showed last year he’s a solid No. 2 starter.
The Phillies offense has the ammo to be explosive, but the big questions about the team revolve around starting pitching depth and of course, improving the woeful bullpen.
Sports betting apps in Pennsylvania expect more of the same from the Phillies as their win total is set at 80.5 and odds to win the World Series at +4000. (As always, shop around, see varying odds below.)
Before Opening Day on April 1, let’s go around the horn at PA online sportsbooks and take a look the Phillies odds, team betting markets, and player betting markets.
Philadelphia Phillies odds at PA online sportsbooks
Phillies World Series odds:
- BetMGM: +3500
- DraftKings: +4000
- FanDuel: +3500
- Fox Bet: Boosted to +4500
- BetRivers: +4000
Phillies National League odds:
- BetMGM: +2000
- DraftKings: +2000
- FanDuel: +1800
- Fox Bet: +1800
- BetRivers: +2000
Phillies NL East odds:
- BetMGM: +850
- DraftKings: +875
- FanDuel: +850
- Fox Bet: +850
- BetRivers: +875
Phillies odds to make playoffs:
- BetMGM: Yes (+280)/No (-400)
- DraftKings: Yes (+285)/No (-385)
- FanDuel: Yes (+300)/No (-400)
- BetRivers: Yes (+285)/No (-385)
Phillies Win total:
- BetMGM: Over 80.5 (-145)/Under 80.5 (+120)
- DraftKings: Over.80.5 (-143)/Under 80.5 (+113)
- FanDuel: Over 81.5 (-116)/Under 81.5 (-106)
- BetRivers: Over 80.5 (-143)/Under 80.5 (+113)
Philadelphia Phillies player awards futures markets
- Bryce Harper: +1500
- J.T. Realmuto: +3000
- Rhys Hoskins: +4000
- Alec Bohm: +5000
NL Cy Young:
- Aaron Nola: +1200
- Zach Wheeler: +3300
NL Rookie of the Year:
- Spencer Howard: +1800
- Adonis Medina: +3000
Philadelphia Phillies player season leader markets
Most home runs:
- Bryce Harper: +2000
- Rhys Hoskins: +7500
- Aaron Nola: +2000
- Zach Wheeler: +6000
- Bryce Harper: +1500
- J.T. Realmuto: +4000
- Bryce Harper: +1800
- Aaron Nola: +1800
- Zach Wheeler: +5000
- Hector Neris: +3300
Bryce Harper betting markets
Bryce Harper betting markets are available at a few online sportsbooks such as DraftKings and Unibet.
Bryce Harper home run totals:
- Over 36.5 (-112)/Under 36.5 (-112)
Bryce Harper RBIs:
- Over 108.5 (-113)/Under 108.5 (-113
Philadelphia MLB Promos
BetMGM MLB Promos:
- Bet $1, win $100 in free bets on any MLB Opening Day bet.
- Home Run Boost: Opt-in and place a wager of at least $25 on any game on Opening Day (April 1). Get $1 in free bets for every home run hit on Opening Day.
- Bryce Harper 2021 MLB regular season home run leader (+2000)
- Aaron Nola and Blake Snell each to win 15+ games in the regular season (+375)
Fox Bet Phillies boost:
- Phillies to win the World Series boosted from (+3500) to +4500
- Philadelphia Phillies to make the playoffs (yes) +340
Lead image credit: AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar