Led by Didi Gregorius (on a two-game homer streak), the Philadelphia Phillies (80-74) are favorites to win against the Pittsburgh Pirates (57-96) on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET. Oddsmakers have named the Phillies as -275 favorites for the game, which airs on NBCS-PH. Ranger Suarez starts for Philadelphia while Wil Crowe is Pittsburgh’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 25, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ranger Suárez
- The Phillies will send Suarez (6-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in six innings pitched against the Orioles on Monday.
- In 10 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in four of them.
- They have a record of 39-30 this season when striking out at least 10 batters.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher: William Crowe
- Crowe (4-7) gets the starting nod for the Pirates in his 24th start of the season. He has a 5.77 ERA in 106 innings pitched, with 100 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, Sept. 17 against the Marlins, the right-hander went five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- Crowe enters this outing with two quality starts under his belt this year.
- The Pirates have 11 quality starts over their 78 road games.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
Pirates Hitting Leaders
Think the Phillies are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Philadelphia taking home the NL East crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Phillies hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Philadelphia to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+2500|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from