The New York Mets (72-77) will play the Philadelphia Phillies (76-72) on Sunday at 7:08 PM ET. Rich Hill takes the mound for New York while Kyle Gibson is Philadelphia’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 19, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Kyle Gibson
- Gibson (4-4 with a 4.85 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 52 innings pitched) makes the start for the Phillies, his ninth of the season.
- The right-hander’s most recent appearance was on Tuesday against the Cubs, when he went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Gibson heads into this matchup with five quality starts under his belt this season.
- The Phillies have gone 35-16 in games when the starter registers a quality start.
Phillies Hitting Leaders
- Bryce Harper is batting .312 this season with a team-high 33 home runs and 79 RBI.
- Harper enters this game on a 14-game hitting streak, during which he’s hitting
- Jean Segura has collected 141 hits this season and has an OBP of .353. He’s slugging .453 on the year.
- $50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Powered By Data Skrive using data from